Wednesday, September 5, 2012

MCT ~ "3D - Wednesday"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "3D - Wednesday" with My Creative Time.  


For those of you who are new to this, it's when we make anything besides a card or a layout.  If you are like me, I started my crafting craziness with scrapbooking, then I moved to card making.  I had never made a 3D project until a little more than a year ago.  It may seem scary at first, but it's oh so much fun!!!  So head on over to My Creative Time to see what the Design Team has created.  I hope you find lots of inspiration and encouragement to try a 3D project on your own.  Have fun!  And Happy Crafting!!  :)

ps....I promise I will be back to regular posting soon.  I was out of town for the holiday weekend, but I'm having crafting withdrawals - so I will have to get a fix sooner or later.  LOL   ;)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...