Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Day 2 : August Release

Hello everyone!  Wasn't yesterday just AMAZING???  I told you!!!  So are you ready for more?  Ok then, for the My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Week : Day 2 - we are showcasing 3 (that's right, I said 3!) different stamp sets called: From Our Family To Yours, It's A Magical Season, & Warm Holiday Fun.  Are you as excited as I am???  It's just like Christmas...for reals!!!


So, I'm one of those people who love giving and getting gift cards.  I know for many people it seems impersonal, but when you do it up like this . . . how can you go wrong?  All of these little beauties are made with the My Creative Time ~ Embossed Gift Card Holder Die (greatest invention EVER!!!).  


The patterned paper for this one is from the Recollections ~ Jolly Jamboree collection.  The trees and the "Season's Greetings" sentiment are from the brand new My Creative Time ~ From Our Family To Yours stamp set.  The "Tree-mendous Wishes" sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ It's A Magical Season stamp set.  The ink for the trees is Memento ~ Cottage Ivy & Bamboo Leaves. The ink for the sentiments is Technique Tuesday ~ Brown ink. I added some fun gems from my stash for ornaments.  And I tied a little bow with Liz's Paper Loft Boutique ~ Hemp Twine.


These beautiful ornaments are cut with dies in the brand new My Creative Time ~ Warm Holiday Fun stamp set. There are 3 ornament dies.  The sentiment is also from this set. The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  The patterned paper for the ornaments and the gift card holder are from the Recollections ~ Jingle Bells stack.  And the solid pink paper is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Spring Fling stack.  I added some pop dots in various sizes for dimension.


Ok, I think this one is my favorite!  Don't you just LOVE that sentiment?  The patterned paper is from the Recollections ~ Jolly Jamboree collection.  The snowman and the sentiment are from the brand new My Creative Time ~ It's A Magical Season stamp set.  I colored the snowman in with Prismacolor ~ Pencils.  I used Waterfall ~ Stickles for the stripe on the hat and Star Dust ~ Stickles for the snow.  And then I added some star gems from my stash.  Simple, but I love it!!


And finally, I wanted to show you two different looks with the same stamp - the beautiful bell stamp.


The pretty patterned paper is from the Recollections ~ Sugar Plums stack.  The sentiment and the bells are from the My Creative Time ~ From Our Family To Yours stamp set. The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  I added some pretty red Celebrate It ~ Occasions Tulle.  On top of that, I added two bells with pop dots and added some pretty little red gems from my stash.  The paper for the bells is from Martha Stewart.


Same bells, totally different look!  The beautiful paper for this one is from the SEI ~ White Elegance collection.  The sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ More Gift Card Sentiments stamp set.  I added some white Celebrate It ~ Wedding Occasions Tulle.  On top of that, I added two bells with pop dots and pretty little Recollections ~ Pearls.  The paper for the bells is from Martha Stewart.


Well, that's it for today.  I hope you can see how quick and easy these are to make.  All of Emma's products work so well together that it just makes gift giving so super easy . . . and fun!!!

***********************************
SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME !
With all of our Sneak Peek Weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!  ***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs.  You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!  

***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have.  Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here that you did so.  OR you can just tag Emma in your post.  

Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Friday, August 17th during the blog hop release happening at 12:01 am PST in her video.  GOOD LUCK!  Log onto your facebook now & let's start spreading the word!   ;)
***********************************


Ok, that's Day 2 of Sneak Peek Week.  Two more to go!!! Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all here tomorrow for more fun, fun, fun!

43 comments :

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Amazing gift card holders!! I love that you made a wedding one as well to show how versatile these stamp sets are!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

pruttybird said...

So unbelievably cute :). Great job on these gift card holders!

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Terri said...

I love these. I bought the gift card holder a while ago and have used it for so many different occasions.

Leanne said...

Oh Cassandra!!! These gift cards are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love each one and the details are just AMAZING my friend!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!! Hugs, Leanne

Crafting Katie said...

Wow! You are ready for Christmas with all of your gorgeous gift card holders! Love them all! Great idea to use the bells for a wedding one too!

Jeanne said...

WOW!!! These gift card holders are so gorgeous! You've been on a crafty roll lately! Great job Cassandra!

Cathryn said...

Wow Cassandra beautiful job on all of these! Brilliant to use the bells for a wedding card! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

jessica said...

These are all gorgeous!!! Love the different designs...looks like you are on your way to having Christmas gifts done :)
TFS and Happy Tuesday!

Cindy said...

Hi Cassandra,SUPER SUPER job with all your sweet little gift card holders!They are all AMAZING my friend,I LOVE them all!Have a SUPER day!!:)

Micia Piercy said...

I dont have this die yet! :( but yes it is a MUST HAVE! I love all of your GC holder they came out fabulous!

M

twinkles11 said...

gorgeous work... love the wedding card and the versatility of the stamp sets. :)

LindaV said...

You are the giftcard holder queen! I love them. I think my fav is the one with the trees and all the blingage. Great job!

Beckie said...

These are awesome! Super love the wedding one. New follower ;0)

Be blessed, Beckie

Glora said...

These gift card holders ROCK! And I love those bells for wedding bells too. Amazing job AS ALWAYS! I love them! Hugs- Glora

Lisa said...

Wow. I just ordered the gift card holder die and love all of your great ideas! Thanks.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Alright these are simply INCREDIBLE! WOW! You have been one busy little bee! I have to say I LOVE them ALL! Each one is so different but so PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL!!!! You are set for Christmas ~ plus a wedding! WOW!

Kat's Kreative Corner said...

Cassandra these are fabulous. I can't wait for the release on friday. Thanks for sharing and can't wait to see what Emma, you and the rest of the design team has for us tomorrow and thursday.

Kat
http://katskreativecorner.blogspot.com/

Janice said...

Well great, now I may just NEED the gift card die too... I'm seriously going to be BROKE come Friday ;) What awesome holders, they are all wonderful!!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Oh this is so cute! I love the all TFS AJ~

Rosie said...

WOW amazing

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Wow! Your gift card holders are fantastic...and yes it is the greatest invention EVER!!! Glad I have one. Thinking I need to go buy some gems for blinging :D Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Christine said...

Love these, really like the"snowmen fall from heaven.." Sentiment

Christine said...

Love these, really like the"snowmen fall from heaven.." Sentiment

Kate said...

WOW! Seriously Gorgeousness. Lucky recipients of this gift cards.

Gina said...

OMG these are BEAUTIFUL!! I to LOVE giving and receiving gift cards and YES, that gift card holder IS the best invention EVER!!! Who wouldnt LOVE to receive these!

GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com
babi96 at aol dot com

Creative M said...

WOW!!Absolutely AMAZING!!!
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Lady Fair said...

Beautiful job on the GC holders. My favorite is the Christmas trees. I have the gift card holder die and I just love it, it's well worth the investment.

lfli nesa tco mca s t do tne t

Kristi said...

I totally love these gift card holders. Really love those ornaments.
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

you are one busy little bee! these are all fabulous!!! love how you used the bells for the wedding holder!

tina said...

Beautiful work!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Carol said...

Fantastic gift card holders! you did an amazing job with each one. Thank you for sharing.

Gramjak said...

Definitely adore our beautiful gift card holders, which I LOVE to receive ! The "snowmen fall from heaven unassembled" quote is my favorite, too!!!

Debbie said...

Amazing gift card holders such a lovely job, anybody would love to get these thanks
upnurse at aol dot com

Zeni said...

I love how you decorated all your gift cards! You are so right though, you can't go wrong giving gift cards as presents and decorating the holder so beautifully! Thanks for sharing!

CathyinMN said...

Love the way you decorated the gift card holders! They look great! TFS!

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Really cute gift card holders. They turned out great.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

Jessica said...

These are wonderful gift card holders. Thanks for sharing :)
Jessica
jrparlier@gmail.com
http://jessica-fortheloveofcrafting.blogspot.com/

D- said...

I LOVE your gift card holders. I like giving them, too. (okay and getting them. tee hee)
dmcardmaker (at AOL)

lindagk23 said...

Your gift card holders are so gorgeous! I just love all the details! You did an awesome job! Thanks for sharing with us! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Caitlin said...

Simply amazing!! I love all of the embellishments. They add the perfect amount of elegance.

antdoda said...

Wow these gift card holders are amazing!!!

UnikeByYes said...

All your projects are so lovely!!! TFS Cassandra, have a great day!
Liz

Jamie said...

these cards are all so pretty and love the lil bling on all of em. thanks for sharing :)
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...