Thursday, August 2, 2012

Facebook Fun !!!

Hello everyone!  Just a quick post to let you know that I have joined the crazy world of Facebook. I have no idea what I am doing yet, but I would love it if you go visit my page and "like" it.  Is that the right word?  LOL  See...I told you I didn't know what I was doing.  ;)   I have a FB Badge on the left hand side of this blog.  Just scroll down a bit and you will see it.  Click on that and if I did it right, it should take you right there.  Have a great day!

3 comments :

LindaV said...

Thanks for the heads up. I am following you.

Kim H said...

Consider yourself stalked! LOL! I heart you Cassandra!

Crafty Moni said...

How cool, I am not on Facebook yet, but I have been thinking about starting one lately, just haven't got the courage to do so:)lol. When I do, I will be sure to become a follower, and hopefully you will become one of mines:)lol.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...