Sunday, July 8, 2012

Market Street Stamp ~ July Block Party

Hello everyone!  I know that I don't normally post on Sundays, but I have a quick challenge entry that I need to post.  Today, I decided to enter the Market Street Stamps ~ July Block Party.  The guidelines for this challenge:  Create a new project with Market Street Stamps!  It can be anything - cards, layouts, altered items, etc.  Be creative and have fun!

Here is my entry:


This is a super simple card that I needed to make in a hurry so that I could get it in the mail for someone.  All of the different colors of cardstock are from Recollections.  


This awesome image is from the Market Street Stamps ~ Compass stamp set.  I cut the white circle and the black square with Marvy Uchida ~ punches.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival ink.  For the heart, I used a Copic ~ Sketch Marker.


This neat sentiment is also from the Market Street Stamps ~ Compass stamp set.  Isn't this sentiment perfect for the compass image????  I just love it!  The ink is once again black ~ Ranger Archival ink.  The fun red and black gems are from a Queen & Co. ~ Twinkle Borders sticker.


That's it for today - quick & simple.  Make sure to head on over to the Market Street Stamps Blog to see the rest of the challenge entries.  I will see you all back here tomorrow.  Have a GREAT day!

11 comments :

Christine said...

Good job lining up all those little blings. Great card & sentiment TFS --C

Cindy said...

AWESOME card and sentiment Cassandra!I LOVE the cute compass,Hope you have a great weekend my friend!!!:)

Kate said...

What a Great card. Love the colors.

Hugs,
Kate

snappy scrappy said...

Great card...love the image and the sentiment...the bling is great too! Lee-Ann :)

L.B. said...

this card is so fun and sweet.

Julie Day said...

Fab color combo! I love how you used the gems to lead the eye from the image to the sentiment, great design :) Thanks for playing this month at the Market Street Stamps block party!

Stephanie Washburn said...

Beautiful card, Cassandra! LOVE that bling- it's the perfect touch! Thanks for joining our party! ;)

Jinny Newlin said...

Ever so pretty, Cassandra! Lovin' that gemstone trail! Thanks so much for linking up your creation to this month's MSS Block Party!

LindaV said...

A perfect sentiment and I love all the bling bling.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ okay this is just FABULOUS! The compass and that sentiment work PERFECTLY together! LOVE how CAS it looks too! The rhinestones add that SPECIAL touch too! Awesome as always!

aka Frank-LEE Speaking (SITM) said...

I like this, very nice. Smooches... Felicia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...