Thursday, June 7, 2012

"Throwback Thursday Challenge" with My Creative Time

Hello everyone!  It's time for another My Creative Time ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge.  The guidelines for this challenge:  This will be a "Color Challenge" ~ use the picture below for inspiration. Use any older Cricut Cartridge and make a project of your choice.  The deadline is Wednesday, June 30th.

Here is the color inspiration:


And here is my cute little treat bag:


This cute little treat bag is cut from the Tag, Bags, Boxes & More ~ Cricut Cartridge.  The super cute (and might I add perfect color match) paper is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Baby Boy stack.


The only thing I did is add this cute little embellishment!  I'm telling ya . . . My Creative Time products make gift giving a piece of cake!!!  

This fun little embellishment is made with the My Creative Time ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  The "A Special Time To Celebrate" sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ All Around Birthday Time stamp set.  The blue little circle is cut with the small little stitched circle die in the My Creative Time ~ Build A Banner Kit.  The super cute little baby feet are from the My Creative Time ~ Anyday BINGO & Crossword stamp set.  Don't Emma's products mix and match just perfectly?!?  The ink is Memento ~ Rich Cocoa ink.  I used a little pop dot behind the blue circle for some extra dimension.  And the simple little bow is made with The Twinery ~ Lemondrop twine.


Super quick and simple!  I'm actually going to give this as a little gift with some goodies and a gift card inside, but I just realized - they would be great little baby shower favors too.

Well, that's it for today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And don't forget to get crafting . . . and join in on the Throwback Thursday Challenge.  I want to see you all there!!!!  Have a great day!   ;)

12 comments :

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very cute!! I love the little tag you created!! they would make very cute shower favours!!
Kristan

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable gift bag...love it! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable, Cassandra! I love your little bag - that tag is so cute!

Glora said...

I LOVE this!!!! That paper is perfect for the color combo and see how AWESOME the build a banner circle fits inside the stitched circle. I SO have to REMEMBER how much I like this look so I can use it over and over and of course give you credit for the genius idea. This is ADORABLE! Hugs- Glora

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ I think your treat bag is just ADORABLE! I Love how you could use it as party favor too! That paper is just the BEST for babies! Thank goodness I have it already!!! Perfect and CUTE!

Jeanne said...

Wow! This would be a perfect little gift bag of shower favor! Great job finding some perfect matching paper too! This is sooo cute!

Cindy said...

Your project is sooo ADORABLE Cassandra!I LOVE the cute gift bag,AWESOME JOB!!!:)

quilt4fun2 said...

How lucky to find just the right paper for the color challenge. Great job on your gift bag.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

missstamper said...

Very cute - I love your inspiration!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super, stinkin' sweet, Cassandra! That paper couldn't be any more perfect for a baby gift/treat!

And thanks so much for stopping by to leave me some love during the MSS June/July Release! I so appreciate your visit!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love this cassandra!

Kate said...

Adorable Gift Bag. I love that dp you used.

Hugs,
Kate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...