Monday, June 25, 2012

Support for Emma

Hello everyone.  As many of you may know by now, Emma from My Creative Time has been having a family emergency for the last several days.  Her son Aaron has been in the hospital since Thursday.  As far as I know, they still do not have any definitive answers as to what is making him so sick.  I believe they are still awaiting some test results and should have some answers soon.

I want to thank all of you who have sent well wishes.  A few of you have written to me wanting to know if there is anything you can do.  So, for those of you who are interested, here is Emma's mailing address:

Emma Aguilar
PO Box 910 
French Camp, CA  95231

I'm sure they would love to know you are all out there supporting them. I believe the hospital they are in is not in the same city, so I'm sure it has been hard for the family to be apart.  Emma's husband and younger son, as well as extended family have all been visiting on a regular basis, but I'm sure it's tough to not be together every minute of every day at a time like this.  

Thank you all for your care and concern.  Let's keep the prayers and well wishes going to show our ongoing love and support.


4 comments :

L.B. said...

thanks for sharing the address so we can send good wishes to her.

melllisssa said...

They have been in my thoughts.. I've been saying prayers for strength during such a difficult time and hope that her baby Aaron has a speedy recovery once the tests do come back. Thank you for posting their address.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ how sweet is your post! You are simply an AMAZING person and friend!!!!

Cindy :) said...

oh my goodness, I am so saddened to hear this, I will of course offer them up in prayer. It is very tough on a family. especially when they are separated during this difficult time. Emma is such a sweetheart I will have to send her best wishes, ty for letting us all know Cassandra...hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...