Friday, May 18, 2012

My Creative Time ~ May Stamp Release : BLOG HOP!!!

Hello everyone!  So how did you like Sneak Peek Week? Wasn't it FABULOUS?!?!  Just when I think Emma can't make anything better - she blows me away all over again!  Well, if you arrived here from the incredibly talented Amy's blog, then you are in the right place.  If not, then make sure you go back to My Creative Time so that you can start at the beginning with Emma.  You don't want to miss a thing!!!

For my projects today, I am showcasing the brand new and totally awesome My Creative Time ~ Tag Dies.  You are sooo gonna want these!  They are the perfect size and make perfect cuts every time!!!  I just love them!


Since earlier this week I showed you how to use the Tag Dies as an actual tag, today I thought I would show you how to use them as a part of something else.  I made 4 different and super fun cards for you today.  Aren't they great?  I just love how each and every one of them turned out.  I must say though, that even though they are quick and easy to make - they still took me forever to make!!  Does anyone else stare at their paper for hours and hours trying to pick out the right combinations???  LOL  I drive myself nuts!!!   ;)


Ok, let's start with a birthday card!  The white card base is from Recollections.  The polka dot background paper is from Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints.  The cardstock for the tag is X-Press It ~ Blending Card paper that I use especially for my Copic Markers.


The tag of course is cut with the brand new and super terrific My Creative Time ~ Tag Dies.  This is the first of two tags in this set.  Both of the sentiments, the super cute hearts and the cool pocket are all from the also brand new My Creative Time ~ Fun Pockets stamp set.  You may notice that in stamping the hearts, I added a few extra hearts . . . couldn't help it . . . they are just so fun!!!   ;)  The ink for all the stamping is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  And I used Copic ~ Sketch Markers to color the hearts.  The super fun rainbow ribbon is from Celebrate It ~ 360.  And then I added a little white bow with some DMC floss.


Next up, who doesn't love a little chocolate now and then?!? The paper for the card base and the ice cream cone is from Recollections.  The chocolate brown cardstock for the background and the hot fudge topping is from Bazzill.  The mint green paper for the background and the ice cream is from Recollections.  The cardstock for the red cherry is also from Recollections.  And the cream colored patterned paper for the tag is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Baby Boy Stack.


This is the second tag in the brand new My Creative Time ~ Tag Dies set.  The yummy ice cream cone is cut with the fabulous dies in the new My Creative Time ~ Celebrate Good Times stamp set.  If you look closely you can see that I made some mint chocolate chip ice cream by using the little sprinkles stamp to make it look like chocolate chips in the ice cream.  Yummy!  And then for the hot fudge, I used some Glossy Accents for that extra touch.   Doesn't it look good enough to eat???  The sentiment at the top is from the My Creative Time ~ Do The Cocoa Motion stamp set.  And the sentiment at the bottom is from the My Creative Time ~ Celebrate Good Times stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  The fun ribbon at the top of the tag is some crinkle ribbon that I got in a big ribbon share.  Fun!  Fun! Fun!


Ok, I think this next one is my favorite of the bunch . . . because the entire thing is made with My Creative Time Dies . . . can you figure out which ones???  The white card base is from Recollections.  All of the patterned papers for the background and all the parts of the flower are from the SEI ~ Desert Springs collection.  The paper for the tag is Recollections.


Here's a closer look at the flower.  Have you figured out which dies I used yet???  The tag of course is cut with the My Creative Time ~ Tag Dies - this is the first die again.  If I had to choose, I think I might say this is my favorite of the two, but heck - they are both absolutely fabulous!!!  The pretty flower is made with the My Creative Time ~ Flower Petal Dies.  Ok, are you ready for this . . . the leaves are made with an upside down mustache from one of the mustache dies in the My Creative Time ~ What's Growing On? stamp set. AND the stem is made with the tie die in the My Creative Time ~ Here's Lookin' At You stamp set.  I KNOW!  I KNOW!  I have to say I'm pretty proud of my creativity on this one. My husband thought it was great too!  ;)  The gem in the center is from my stash.  LOVE IT!!!


Ok, for the last one, I still have a couple of graduations for family and friends that are coming up.  I made this cute little card for my BFF's stepdaughter-to-be.  She is graduating from high school and their colors are blue and red.  The cardstock for the white card base, the black background, the white tag and the blue pocket and hat are all from Recollections.  The red polka dot paper is from Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints.  The fun polka dot ribbon is Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations.


The tag is cut with the second tag die in the My Creative Time ~ Tag Dies set.  I used a black ~ Zig Writer pen to fill in Emma's signature stitching line.  (perfect stitching every time!!) The cute little pocket is cut with one of the pocket dies in the My Creative Time ~ Fun Pockets stamp set.  And the fun little graduation cap is cut with a die in the My Creative Time ~ Here's Lookin' At You stamp set.  The fun red and white gems are actually little pieces that I cut from a Queen & Co. ~ Twinkle Border gem set.  The "Hats Off To You!" sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ Here's Lookin' At You stamp set.


Well, there you go!  I hope you like my four little cards for today.  I think these Tag Dies have moved into my #2 slot of all time favorite MCT products (right behind the Embossed Gift Card Holder Die)!!!  I hope you all enjoy them too!

*****GIVEAWAY ALERT*****

In honor of Emma's Birthday month, she has decided to give away 12 "Surprise" Gift bags full of goodies!  All you have to do is leave a comment here & for MORE CHANCES - leave a comment on ALL the blogs in the hop!  Also leave a way for us to contact you.  Emma will use random.org to pick the 12 LUCKY winners from ALL THE COMMENTS COMBINED!!!  So, you actually have 22 chances to win!  Again, all you have to do is leave a comment on all blogs in this hop for more chances to win.  The deadline is Sunday, May 20th at midnight.  EASY PEASY!!!  GOOD LUCK!   :)

******************************

Ok everyone, that wraps up the My Creative Time ~ May Stamp Release.  Here are all the stamp sets in this release:






I hope you enjoyed all the Sneak Peeks this week!  I can't wait to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  So let's get hopping.  Your next stop in the hop is the wonderful Miss Cathryn, but in case you get lost along the way - here is the entire lineup:

Cassandra (that's me!)

HAPPY HOPPING and HAPPY SHOPPING everyone!!  Oh and don't forget that all the stamps in this release will be on sale through midnight tonight - May 18th.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great weekend!   :)

149 comments :

ScrappyKsue said...

I love all of these. They are great! ~Karen Sue / ScrappyKsue

Gabriela Sandoval said...

All your cards turned out great. Great new stamps.

Gabriela

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

Karen L said...

These are all amazing...so different, and all of them wonderful! Love that you used the tag die for a shaped card!

TyTynNiyasmom said...

Love how you used the die in another way to make cards. They are all awesome.

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

Elle said...

Awesome!!! love the colour and creativity. Hope you dont mind am now a follower.

:]

Shelley said...

The tag shapes are gorgeous so versatile.

jessica said...

Omg these are awesome!! Love what you did with each tag...that flower with the other dies is so super creative and awesome!!
Tfs
Jessica
Chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
Eschfamily@yahoo.com

Jen said...

Your cards are awesome! The pocket and the grad cards are my fav!

kissmyjen at gmail.com

justcreativeme.blogspot.com

Monique said...

What a nice idea how you used the tags on a card. Love the flower with the moustache leaves.
greetings Monique Kools
monique.kools@caiway.net

Angie said...

Cute cards!!! The graduation one is my fav.

katieo said...

These tag cards are so darn cute. Very creative way to make flower
katieoscreations@gmail.com

snappy scrappy said...

All of them are wonderful...love the $ in the pocket for the grad card...great idea!! Lee-Ann :)
kubinec@tbaytel.net

Kathy213 said...

I love all of these sets. I just bought two of them. What cute ideas. Thank you for sharing with us.
Kathy:)

VICTORIA said...

Omg Cassandra you did an outstanding job all week. I think today is my favorite. I love what you did with the tags and dies. Great job today!!! :)
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Taylor said...

DYNAMITE!! YES, I ALWAYS stare at my paper forever before I can decide which to use for each project. Now I have to order the tags TODAY!! My fave is the Graduate card and have to lift your idea and make for my nephew. Beautiful Job! Hugz:) Taylor
DevinTaylorCreations.blogspot.com

A ScrapBeatAway Creations said...

I really love your tags. I ordered the tags and I just can't wait, yours came out so cute.
Hugs Chandi
chandic@yahoo.com

Cathryn said...

Super cute tag cards! Great work Cassandra! LOve and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Crafting Katie said...

Each of your tag card is just so cute!!! Love them!!!

shelly said...

Cassandra, If staring at your paper for hours gets you these amazing projects- keep it up. You are amazing!! I love the flower with all the dies. Everyday I can't wait to see what you create next. Great Job!
shellyholsinger@yahoo.com

Lisa said...

Love each card, those tags definitely add something special to each project.

Esther said...

Super cute parojects! I especially love the grad one with the money tucked in the pocket!

porteresther at gmail dot com

CathyinMN said...

Great tag/cards! I'm like you, it takes me forever to pick out the paper I think would be just right for my project. Love the dies you used to make the flower stem and leaves -- so clever and creative! TFS!
tcsobotka at charter dot net

Kat's Kreative Corner said...

Cassandra, these are super awesome. I love your mint chocolate chip ice cream cone. My daughter's favorite ice cream. The flower is fabulous, I absolutely love how you incorporated the tie die as the stem, and the mustache as the leaves. I take forever as well when it comes to putting together my projects. Thanks so much for sharing. Can't wait to see what you create next.

Kat
kat.raymond@gmail.com

1234567 said...

The pockets are a freat idea for gifting money or gift cards! wonderful work!
E. Tank ehtank@gmail.com

Cindylop said...

OMG! Beautiful cards!

Cindylop@rocketmail.com

Craft Me This said...

Very clever on the stem. All are amazing. Great job and thanks for the inspiration.

craftmethis@gmail.com

Maria said...

love the cards

marial302003@yahoo.com

UnikeByYes said...

It is a good thing I don't have to pick a fave, because all your tags are awesome!!!! Once again Cassandra thank you for sharing your ideas with us!
Have a lovely Wknd.
Liz

Christine said...

The mint n chip ice cream cone looks yummy this morning :-) LOVE the Grad pocket..great idea!!!
Hugs, --C

christinescreativecards@gmail.com
christinescreativecards.blogspot.com

Shar said...

Holy cow, Cassandra!! Awesome projects -again!!!- I love how you used the tie and mustache for the flower stem and leaves. My goodness, how creative and clever! :)

antdoda said...

Your cards are awesome and I love love the grad card!!!

Toni said...

Super cute! TFS.

mrs_to_you@yahoo.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

These are all DARLING!!! Wonderful job - LOVE them all!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Sunshine said...

You did such a good job on all of your projects, I love the "Grad" one with putting the money in the cute pocket!

Renee
gohogwild dot renee at gmail dot com

Lisa R. said...

What a cheery fun set of tags! Love these new releases. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow look at all these beautiful cards! Love them! Thanks for all the inspiration.
macsheilam at gmail dot com

Brenda said...

all of these cards are amazing!! I especially love the cap and gown one! my son graduates from college next Saturday....will be making quite a few of these! thanks for all the inspirations!

brwneyes46@gmail.com

Gina Casey said...

I love this new release!!! I am blown away!! What a great idea for a tag on a card. Thanks for the chance to win!!
Gina
gm5casey@gmail.com

Melissa said...

These tags are sooooo adorable!!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Cheryle said...

Wonderful ideas--but I especially like the grad card, sure to please any new graduate. Thank you for sharing this idea of tags on cards!
Cheryle
crafty_momma05@comcast.net

mamawcindy said...

Oh, I Love them all. I Love the Graduation Card to hold money! Great Idea! Awesome Job! :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

OK...cleverness galore today! #1 Love the extra hearts and stamping on the pocket. #2 Mint chocolate chip a big fav = to Moose Tracks :P #3 Great idea for the flower stem and leaves...a very pretty card also. #4 Great idea for a graduation card...very clever to use the pocket for money or gift card. Hard to believe you had trouble picking out paper and still made 4 cards. I can relate to that problem and it drives me crazy. Great job on your cards!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

ericajsaenz said...

Adorable, I love them all!

Erica <3

Donna and Sara said...

Love the special details you added, the glossy accents are a perfect touch. Love the grad card too. You have done an amazing job this week. Thank you. teachermom5@gmail.com

luvtosew said...

Oh my, they are all awesome cards! You have totally outdone yourself. Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

scrapaholicjen said...

Love all of your cards Cassandra!
qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

Diana said...

Great cards - great inspirations.

dianaherrera at comcast dot net

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, you did an amazing job on all of your cards. They are so pretty and I love the idea of putting money in the pocket on the grad card!!

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

GabyCreates.com said...

Great cards! all 4... just love how creative you got with the mustache as leaves!!!

krafty kitty said...

What cute cards. Love the ice cream and"pocket full of"
kraftykitty54@aol.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

O I love them, they are all so pretty!! great job using all the sets!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Barbara said...

I love your card/tags. Thank you for sharing.

Jessica said...

Cassandra: All four card are great idea. My favorite is the What growing on? The combinations dies are fabulous. Thanks for share! Jessica
lopezjrivera@centennialpr.net

Rosie said...

WOW!!! all your cards are amazing!!!! love them all

I wish i could afford all the packages :( they are some awesome stamps and dies

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

OMG! What fab Ideas! A money holder!!! I thought of bookmarks the first time I saw these. What fun!!!

janner said...

Super creativity! The cards are amazing. Thanks for the inspiration.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

Suzanne said...

Hi Cassandra!
Love your BEAUTIFUL tag cards! They are so ADORABLE and it was clever for you to use the mustache die for the leaves on your flower...very creative! Thank you for sharing all of your GREAT projects throughout the week...have a wonderful weekend :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Awesome tags. TFS

ScrapFromScratch said...

I adore the graduation card so cute how you made the pocket hold the money.
srhswney78@yahoo.com

Kassidy said...

Totally drooling over this fun release! You and the design team did an amazing job with your projects. It makes me want this entire release even more that I already do.
Hugs, Kassidy
inkingitupcrazy@gmail.com

Sue D said...

These are fabulous--I like the rainbow hearts and the creative graduation card.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Crafting with Amy said...

Wonderful projects. The colors are all so bright.

cricutharper said...

Cassandra these are so awesome. I was thinking I could get by without this release, but now I'm thinking maybe not so much!

harperpooh at yahoo dot com

Glora said...

Wow girl, each and every one of these is an absolute treasure. Way to show how well Emma's stamps and dies work together! I am so in love with the graduation card. How fun to put the money in the pocket. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Megan said...

Such cute cards! I really like the graduation one!

megan.saxe@gmail.com

Micia said...

Girly Girl!!! I absolutely LOVE ALL the cards!! you did a fab JOB! I love that you stamped happy birthday ON the pocket! cute stuff!

Micia

Kristi said...

Love all of these tags, especially the colorful hearts and the grad cap and pocket card-ingenious!
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Sheri R said...

All four are great! I need a quick graduation card, and I like the pocket with the bill inside card. Thanks for the inspiration!

Sheri

sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NancyT said...

Love it sister in law!!! Great job!!

ntrost1 at me dot com

Gina said...

FANTASTIC!! I think the flower is my favorite as well. They are ALL adorable!
gina
babi96 at aol dot com
GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

WOW AWESOME job with all of your BEAUTIFUL cards Cassandra!I LOVE them all,Have a great weekend!:)

tina said...

Your tags are great! Awesome work.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Alvina said...

OMG!!! What a great job, I love all your tags!!! Thanks for sharing.

alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

I too am in love with the tag dies. I like how you incorporated them on an actual card.

cbarwick@comcast.net
mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

beth l said...

Love the idea of the tags they could be book marks for the future!!! The money holder was my favorite!!!

kdoocy said...

This are so great!
Krishadoocy@gmail.com

Vicky said...

These tags are fabulous they really pop
olivervl@yahoo.com

Tiffany said...

I love all of these cute cards Cassandra! have a great weekend:p

missstamper said...

Great cards - I love the versatility of the tags!

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

Dorcas said...

All beautiful...but the grad one is outstanding. What a neat idea!!

Dorcas
dtroche@Bellsouth.net

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh my goodness cassandra, these are just adorable, but the money pocket is just perfect!

Deanne Gutierrez said...

I just received these tag dies today in the mail - love them!!!

Deanne
dgutierez1@gmail.com

Caitlin Clark said...

Awesome tags! I love the versatility. I can't wait to play with these dies myself.

Thanks for sharing!

caitlin.oday@gmail.com

Susan said...

I love the graduation tag the best. Thanks for a chance to win
owllet at comcast dot net
Susan

Scrappin with the bug said...

Oh my word look at all those yummy cards. I love them all but I will say the flower w/ the tie and stashes is the CUTEST.. Great job

Terri_ski at yahoo dot com

Kim's Kreations said...

Love all 4 of your cards. My favorite is the grad card. I love the colors and the bling. Also the way you used the pocket for the money.
Ogdendoll @gmail.com

Leanne said...

Holy SMOKES!! You've been busy!! I LOVE each one and really may have to steal the grad one from you hee hee! Such a neat idea!! I've loved ALL your projects this week! I'm so sorry I haven't commented on them all but you really outdid yourself and did Emma proud!! Hugs, Leanne

Bitsy (aka Elizabeth) said...

Oh my, I LOVE the graduation money card!!

Live Love and Scrap said...

BEAUTIFUL tag cards...LOVE THEM ALL!!!

I especially love how you added the money on the grad one....very cute!!!

hugs,
Sarah

LDM Creations said...

I really liked the graduation card!

Eileen said...

I too love the Graduation money card holder, super cute!

Eileen

madimon at sbcglobal dot net

My Creative Time said...

OMGEEEEE!!! ALL of your projects are just PERFECTION my sweet friend! AWESOME job!!!!!!
Huge hugs & LOTS of luv!
Emma;)

Lisa H. said...

Thank you for showcasing all of Emma's wonderful stamps and dies! You did a terrific job!

marg0006 said...

Wow, all the cards are so cute. Great job using Emmas stamps.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Anonymous said...

Great tag cards. TFS.
dmcardmaker (Katie's email follower)

pruttybird said...

Great cards ... Really like the grad one :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Paper Deckerations said...

CUTE!!! Every last one of them! The grad card is awesome! I LOVE that pocket! Such a cute idea!!

Jessica
paperdeckerations.blogspot.com
paperdeckerations at gmail dot com

lr214 said...

Great cards!

lreiterman at gmail dot com

joni said...

These are all fantastic!!! You are so creative and one of my favorite designers!!! I love it all! TFS
hugs,
joni

arcocha at yahoo dot com

Lisa said...

Cute projects! Especially the Grad card, perfect for this time of year!
Fddlmm5@aol.com

Donna said...

Those die tags are great!

Sandra Joy said...

Wow, so cute...all of them!

Valerie said...

Thank you for sharing and putting on a fun blog hop.

vflambert at hotmail dot com

computer2gal said...

Thank you for sharing your ideas on how to use the tag dies.

freetimegone said...

Just when I thought I had a favorite set picked out I see your awesome ideas and now I want 2 sets. UMMMMMM! I missed the special but maybe I can win one of the giveaways. Thanks for the great ideas.

Cricut Crazy said...

Love all your tags Cassandra!!
Thanks for sharing such great ideas!!

Kathy

promisefaith said...

Your tag cards are amazing. Thank you for sharing!
Hugs,
Trish

SaraBug said...

I like the way you put the tags on the cards. Great job.

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Love the rainbow pocket! I tell ya mint is my favorite flavored ice cream! Love the flower it seem rustic and your grad car is by far my favorite. I love the all but what a cool ideal to make a pocket and store money. You did an awesome job. TFS AJ~ jeria22@yahoo.com

Maggy_Tronche said...

SO beautiful cards!!! Love them! TFS! Big hugs.. Maggy :)

Jeanne said...

Wow! 4 fabulous cards! Love all of them! I think these tag dies look great by themselves or on a card...they're just perfect! Great job!!

Kathy Salido said...

What a fabulous set of cards!! Too hard to pick a favorite!! I too spent most of my time choosing my paper!!
Kathy
Salido99@msn.com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

Great cards. Love the ideas. Thanks for a chance to win.

Short Scrapper said...

Lovin' all the projects!!!

jen said...

You did an amazing job on all of them!!!! Way to go!!!
hugs,jen

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

OMG! You have showcased this new release beautifully.I love how you multipurposed the dies and stamps for the flower stem.That's truly thinking outside of the box.

Debbie H.

niteowlis@clear.net

Angel Johns said...

OMGoodness! Your craftiness is overwhelming awesome!! I love looking at your blog to see what you have done next. I love that you used the upside down mustache and tie dies to make a flower stem. How great is that! Thanks for sharing!!

Angel
calebsmommy1031@gmail.com

Selina Shelton - Paper Crafts with Fun 'n' Flair said...

I love what you have done with Emma's new release Cassandra, job well done, love them all!!

rlovew said...

Fabulous cards- they are so adorable and look so different even though they use some of the same sets.

Cynthia said...

Ok, seriously?! These are super cute! I especially LOVE the graduation one. Great job!

www.scrapsandscarves.blogspot.com

Janice W. said...

What a wonderful assortment you have shown this week. I love the goody basket with that adorable tag! Too funny!

FromMyPinkRoom said...

never thought of putting a tag on a card, cute idea..thanks for sharing

melllisssa said...

Beautiful tags! I love the ice cream and the graduation one with the cap and pocket! That was such a creative and fun idea to add some cash in the pocked :):):) You always create such gorgeous things. Bravo!

Thanks so much for sharing!
misshoanggg(at)gmail.com

Marianne said...

After being out on the field all week, it is a lovely moment to sit down this morning and enjoy your post. i hope to get to some card making this afternoon, if i'm not too busy blog hopping. Thank you for sharing the sweet sentiments. i love the cards.

marianne dot wanham at gmail dot com

Lisa B said...

Very cute cards! I love the tags on them!

l_pirelli at yahoo dot com

Amy C said...

So awesome Cassandra!! I love the way you used the tags on each of these cards. It always takes me FOREVER to pick the right paper, too. I am going to have to make a pocket money card.......LOVE IT!!

landerson213 said...

Such cute projects! Love the idea with pocketful of money! :) What a great use of that new die! :)

Lauren
landerson.1018@gmail.com

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Oh all your cards are super cute!!!! The tag looks great on them.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

Momof4inArlington said...

Love, love, love the "re-purposed" tie and mustache, masquerading as a flower stem and leaves! The ice cream cone looks delish! And, I love the oh-so-generous pocket!

Patty said...

Really love your cards & loved how you used the tag as part of it!!

peifert88@gmail.com

Momof4inArlington said...

Oops! I forgot my info...just in case!
rjtlkmorris1@gmail.com

greenbean said...

love all the tags!...too too cute!....had a blast hoping along with ya!...

Amy said...

Great designs!

hopefulcrafter said...

I love the two pocket cards the best, I just love that die. Now I have more items to add to my wish list.
Thanks for the great cards.

cburki1111@gmail.com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Okay these ALL are simply Amazing! every SINGLE ONE OF THEM! You showed how to use those tags for so many different occasions ~ I just LOVE them! GREAT idea with the grad card ~ LOVE the flower one to but that ice cream cone one ~ OMG ~ the only thing I can think of is mint chocolate chip ice cream! AWESOME job as always!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This was a fabulous release!!! Thanks so much for all of your inspiration this week!
Lisa

aka Frank-LEE Speaking (SITM) said...

Looks like you got all bases covered with these cards. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Nancy said...

WOW THEY TRUEND OUT BEAUTIFUL!! I love these cards Cassandra!!! So many different ideas!! Great job!

Hugs

Nancy

Denise Speigle said...

Fabulous cards! Love then all! Denise Speigle

tianna said...

I love the pockets!! So Cute!!

Tianna

Ian said...

I love your cards! So colorful and clever. Pennants and banners are all the rage right now and you did a great job incorporating them into your projects! Thanks for posting!!

dreger.ian at gmail.com

cal8007 said...

Cassandra, you used two of my favorites - the tags and the pocket dies! So many things you can do with them.

TFS

Carmen L
cal8007 at aol dot com

callyannc said...

Adorable cards! LOVE each one! TFS CallyAnn
callyannc@live.com

Debbie said...

these are fantastic cards love all of them thanks
upnurse at aol dot com

Crafty Pink Butterfly said...

They are all so cute cut I love how you used one as a money holder.

Norma said...

WOW! you all are just rocking this blog hop and LOVE all your cards!! TFS
Hugs,
Norma

bumblebee creations said...

these are all just great! Thanks for sharing so much inspiration!
rhondazmikly@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

I just love these they are great valerie
varguelles50@att.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...