Saturday, May 5, 2012

BIGGEST NEWS EVER !!!

Ok . . . who wants to hear the BIGGEST and BESTEST NEWS EVER ?!?!?!?  Some of you may already know this, but I finally have some pictures to prove it.  :)   At the end of 2011, for a few months, Cricut was doing their 5th Anniversary Sweepstakes. When you bought certain cartridges, you could take the Rewards Coupon inside and go to the Sweepstakes website and enter that code.  Some could win instant prizes like cartridges or Cricut.com credit, etc.  But for every "non-winning" coupon, you were entered into the Grand Prize Sweepstakes Drawing ~ where the Grand Prizes were either 1) A Cricut Cruise, 2) A Craft Room Makeover or 3) 100 Cricut Cartridges.

Well guess what ?  I WON 100 CRICUT CARTRIDGES !!!!!!!

And they were finally delivered this week!  Here are the pictures to prove it:


It took 3 whole boxes to hold them all!  The Fed-Ex guy thought I was crazy when he saw my reaction.  LOL


Here is the first and the biggest box.  There are 2 layers of cartridges in there!!!


Here is the second box . . . also with 2 layers of cartridges in there!!!


And here is the third and final box.  But wait . . . let's take them all out . . . 


That's what 100 Cricut Cartridges looks like baby!!!


And this is what the SUPER HAPPY OWNER OF 100 CRICUT CARTRIDGES looks like!!!  My husband was taking these photos and he took this one 3 different times because he wanted to make sure my whole shirt was showing.  This is his favorite scrapbooking shirt of mine . . . LOL!

  • 3 total boxes ~ delivered by the fabulous FedEx guy
  • over 50 lbs in combined total weight ~ hey...I didn't lift it - that's just what the label said!!
  • 6+ hours to open, register, and link every cartridge to my Gypsy ~ had to do it over two nights because my poor fingers got sore  :(
  • 7 lovely "paper cuts" ~ from all those plastic clam shell containers...lol
  • 100 Cricut Cartridges won in the 5th Anniversary Sweepstakes ~ PRICELESS !!!

I have to go now . . . All of my brand new toys are waiting to be played with!!  If I'm not back soon ~ you will know that I have died and gone to Cricut heaven.   :)

30 comments :

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

W(((((((O))))))W You Go Girl! Now that's the best deal every. Congrats. I cant say I don't wish I was you right now. LOL!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Oh one more thing. Did You update your blog CC labels. LOL LOL Ya I thought of this too!

Creative Diva said...

OMG! That is awesome! I would have had the same reaction if I won 100 cartridges. Enjoy.

L.B. said...

What an amazing prize..did you get to select the carts you wanted?? That is so cool.

Shelly said...

HOW AWESOME FOR YOU!!!! Congrats,,,YAHOOOOO! Can't wait to see all the fabulous things you make! Have FUN!
Sheljavascript:void(0)ly

Kate said...

Holy smokes. A Big Congratulations to you. That is like so Awesome.

Hugs,
Kate

Arcy Scraps said...

WOW!!!!! You are one lucky gal!!!! Congrats!!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

WOW!!! Congrats!! That is amazing!! I won 1 cricut cartridge during that sweepstakes, did you have to buy a shelving unit to hold all those? Can't wait to see what you create with them!!
Kristan

Candy said...

Congratulations!! How exciting!

missstamper said...

Awesome Cassandra! I look forward to seeing all the wonderful & colorful projects you will make using those cartridges! :)

Glora said...

YAY!!! The photographic proof I have been waiting to see! WOW!!!! SO much fun!!!! Those boxes are HUGE! WOW!! Seriously wow, I couldn't be happier for you! Still so sorry about those 7 clam shell cuts. I hope they are starting to feel better. HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!! Hugs- Glora

Diana Lynn Martin said...

OMG! I can't even wrap my little brain around the sheer awesomeness of this!! You are my hero!! Have so much fun with all your new toys!

Diana :)
Getting Cricky DT Member
leeleecarddesigns.blogspot.com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

WOW!! Your a very lucky girl! Enjoy your new toys.

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

That is amazing!!! Congrats!! Lee-Ann :)

Jovan said...

That is so AWESOME...HAPPY DANCE for you! CONGRATS!

TyTynNiyasmom said...

Wow! How awesome is that!

Anonymous said...

I am soooo extremely happy for you. That is amazing. I can't even begin to imagine. How happy you must be. You deserve it girl! Have a blast and can't wait to see what you create :)

DebC said...

WOWSER!! That is such an awesome prize!! I would probably have a heart attack if they told me I won 100 cartridges! I would be in heaven. So happy for you!
Deb C
bugjuiced.blogspot.com

JennyKozar said...

Congratulations again and thank you so much for sharing with all of us! I cannot wait to see all the goodness you will be working on.

RockinRenee said...

So very jealous! ;P
Congrats!!!

Melody Lane Designs said...

Congrats! That is the best prize ever!

LindaV said...

A picture is worth...


100 cartridges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you! I cannot imagine opeing, registering and entering reward points for all those though. I still have all of 2012 to enter!

Christine said...

Ha! And your shirt you're wearing cracks me up....it goes along with the one with the most toys wins...BIGGER IS BETTER as in the bigger the pile of cricut cartridges the better LOL
Love it! TFS the pics, really puts it all into perspective :-)
Have fun! --C

Eileen Fields said...

OMG(OSH)!! That's Wonderful you gonna have hubbie build a storage unit to put them in?

cdm317 said...

Congrats and I wish you many many happy hours of crafting with all those new toys!

Crafty Moni said...

How awesome! Congrats! You are one lucky girl:).
Ps. I like your shirt as well:) lol.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

Scrappin Dhilly said...

Wow, how fun for you! Congratulations!

AmyJRockstar said...

Oh My Gosh! That is like the COOLEST prize EVER!!!!!! Awesome! I would be jumping up and down for sure! ;) Congrats on your lucky win!

XO ~ Amy Jo (new follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Congratulations! That is a lot of carts...Are you still missing any? hehe! What a nice win.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cassandra~ I just couldn't be happier for you! It seriously couldn't have happened to a nicer or sweeter person! You will do the most AMAZING projects! Thank You for sharing this with all of us! I just LOVE your smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...