Wednesday, May 30, 2012

3-D Wednesday with My Creative Time

Hello everyone!  It's time for another "3-D Wednesday" with My Creative Time.  The goal is to challenge yourself by making a 3-D project...anything besides a card or layout.

For my project today, I have some quick and simple baby shower treat holders:


These cute little baby onesie treat holders are cut from the Tag, Bags, Boxes and More 2 ~ Cricut Cartridge.  Inside each little treat holder is a bag of those yummy little buttermints.


The patterned paper for this little girl treat holder is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Baby Girl cardstock stack.  For some extra fun, I added some pink - Celebrate It ~ Occasions Tulle to look like a little tutu.  For the pretty sparkle, I add some EK ~ Success - Sticko dot stickers.


To decorate the top of the baggie of buttermints, I used the My Creative Time ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  The "It's a Shower!" sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ All Around Everything stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  In the center, I added more pink tulle and another little sparkly sticko.


The patterned paper for this little boy treat holder is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Baby Boy cardstock stack.  I kept this one even more simple by just adding some blue ~ EK - Success Sticko dots.


And once again, to decorate the top of the baggie of buttermints, I used the My Creative Time ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  The "Welcome Sweet Baby" sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ All Around Everything stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  In the center, I added more blue tulle and another little sparkly sticko.


These were super quick and easy to make and would be really fun baby shower treat holders for mints, chocolates or nuts. Hope you enjoyed them!

Don't forget to head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you again tomorrow for a very special card that I made for a very special man.  Have a great day!

16 comments :

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

This is super cute!! I love the tulling!! I have so many people around me pregnant right now (5 to exact) so this would be perfect to make the biggest size possible and fill it with goodies!!
Kristan

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute party favor...Maybe I need that cart after all! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ these are too ADORABLE! I LOVE what you did with the tulle in the center of the circles ~ to CUTE and CLEVER! PERFECT party favors for a baby shower!

Crafting Katie said...

Perfect baby shower favor! These are absolutely adorable, Cassandra!!!

Christine said...

Darling, darling, darling! These are so darn cute. --C

Lisa said...

Those are adorable, love the bling and the tulle.

antdoda said...

These are really cute love the sticko dots going now to look for some!!

Craft Me This said...

Super cute. Love doing the 3-D projects. I am working on one now.

Jeanne said...

These are both so perfect! Love the bling and tulle you've added. And the patterned papers are gorgeous! Great job!

quilt4fun2 said...

Wow! These are adorable treat holders. What a clever idea. The topper with the scallop circle is perfect and I love the tulle skirt!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Glora said...

These are ADORABLE and absolutely PERFECT! I love them to pieces and now you are totally making me crave buttermints. Those are SO yummy!!!! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

janner said...

Super cute treat holders. What a wonderful creative idea.

Cindy said...

FANTASTIC job with your great 3D project Cassandra!Looks AMAZING as always!!!:)

Cathryn said...

These look great Cassandra! Nice job on the challenge! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Marianne said...

i need to remember this for the next time i need a baby card...i can see it could be used for that, too. Thanks for sharing. So adorable.

missstamper said...

Precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...