Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Winner! Winner! Winner!

Hello everyone!  This is the first of two posts today.  I have 3 winners to announce from last week's My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Week.

For those of you who were interested in winning the Mother's Day & Father's Day layouts that I posted ~

the winner of the Mother's Day layout is:

CRAZY4CHRIST said...
Very pretty layouts!!  I would have to say the mother one is the one I would like if I win!!
Kristan

the winner of the Father's Day layout is:

Gramjak said...
You know I LOVE both of these darling LOS, but would really be happy with the Father's Day one for my hubby of almost 50 years!
Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us!
Gramjak

And finally, drum roll please . . . the winner of the My Creative Time ~ April Stamp Release Blog Hop and the Echo Park 6x6 paper pad is:

Ange said...
Love the gift set.  Cute rose!

Ladies, your packages are already in the mail and on their way! Congratulations again!  And don't forget to jump on over to Emma's blog today to see the entire list of winners!  Good luck!  

That's it for now.  Stay tuned . . . coming up next is another My Creative Time ~ 3-D Wednesday...

1 comment :

missstamper said...

Congratulations to all of the winners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...