Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #13 (MCT ~ Bonus Sneak Peek)

Hello everyone!  You are in for a treat today . . . I will be having 2 posts!  Wahoo!  It's Sneak Peak Week for My Creative Time and I will be having that official post next.  But first, it's time for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #13 : Anything Goes.  (psst...this is also a bonus sneak peek for MCT!)  The guidelines for this challenge:  Create a project using Peachy Keen Stamps.  Anything goes!  Project must be new and must include Peachy Keen Stamps to win.


Cuteness overload!  I just love how this turned out.  The card base is from Recollections.  The green cardstock is from my scraps stash.  The border is cut with an EK Success ~ Scalloped Scallop border punch.  The beautiful flower stamped background is from the new My Creative Time stamp set that I will tell you about later today.  I colored in all the flowers with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  I also added some fun EK Success ~ Sticko Pastel Dots to the centers of some of the flowers and also by the sentiment at the bottom.  The pretty pink bow is made with ribbon from my stash.


The purple flower is cut with a die from the new My Creative Time product release that I will tell you about tomorrow.  (It's actually a rolled flower cut, but for this card I kept it flat and just curled up the edges a bit).  The purple patterned paper is from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints Collection.  The orange patterned paper is also from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints collection (the reverse side of the polka dots).  The fun little face is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Winter Wonderland Face Assortment.  I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll Pen for the eyes.  I added some cute little cheeks with chalk.  And I added some stitching around the edge of the circle with a black ~ Zig Writer Pen.  The beautiful sentiment is also another sneak from the My Creative Time product release that I will tell you more about tomorrow.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


That's it!  Super cute I think.  And a little unofficial sneak peek for the My Creative Time release.  ;)  Make sure you head on over to the Peachy Keen blog to see the rest of the challenge entries.  I will see you again later today with my official sneak peek for the My Creative Time release.  Have a great day everyone!

24 comments :

Short Scrapper said...

Boy, your coloring is wonderful! I'm duly impressed! Do you give lessons??? ;)

Melissa said...

Cute!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...LOVE the background! Lee-Ann :)

Kat's Kreative Corner said...

OMG, how cute is this. What a cutie pootie as Emma would say.... :) I'm so excited for Thursday to get here. I'm dancing in my seat.

Thanks for sharing.
Kat
kat.raymond@gmail.com

jessica said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh this card seriously put a smile on my face! Well your cards usually do! I think you create how you are ~ the most cheerful and happy person! It shows EVERYTIME I stop over! BEAUTIFULLY done!

Jeanne said...

This is just gorgeous! Love all the color you add to your projects. It's always perfect! Great job with the challenge!

LindaV said...

I love the colors on this and the sentiment is perfect.

Carol said...

Such a cute card, great design TFS

Glora said...

This is the cutest!!!!! First of all I've been dying to make a background with those little flowers and now that you have done it and it looks SO GREAT I KNOW that I have TOO! Your Copic coloring is beautiful. And I love you how you used one of the new flower dies to make your flower. It is SO cute! Oh yes and that ribbon is GORGEOUS too! I LOVE this!!! Hugs- Glora

quilt4fun2 said...

Thanks for all the peeks :D I am loving that background too.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

What a bright & cheery card, the colors just pop!!!
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy

Crafty Pink Butterfly said...

Love the background stamping.

CathyinMN said...

Such a fun and perky card! It brings a smile to my face. Love the bright colors and the flowers.

Kristi said...

Such a cute little flower!

tina said...

Such a cute and cheerful card, Cassandra!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Marianne said...

What a precious card. So endearing. Thanks.


marianne dot wanham at gmail dot com

hopefulcrafter said...

Wow what a cute card, love the bright colors. Thanks for sharing.

Amy C said...

So very cute!! Love the use of the peachy face on your flower and the colorful stamped background.

UnikeByYes said...

So sweet and nicely colored! You chose the perfect sentiment! TFS
Have a great day,
Liz
unikebyyes {at} yahoo {dot} com

Diana said...

just adorable!

Momof4inArlington said...

The background paper sets the perfect stage! I love this new sentiment, but the adorable Peachy face pushes it over the top!

missstamper said...

Once again, I am in awe of your creative talents!

Leanne said...

Awww this is just to cute! You know I love peachie keen stamps on anything!! Love the background! Hugs, Leanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...