Monday, April 2, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #11

Hello everyone!  I thought I would start the week off with a challenge entry.  It's the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Challenge #11 : 3D Object - Candy Containers.  The guidelines for this challenge: Create a 3D Object that holds candy.  Project must be new and include Peachy Keen Stamps to win.

With Easter coming next weekend, I decided to make a fun little treat for the neighborhood kiddos that will be hunting Easter eggs at my mom's house:


I used the Cupcake Wrappers ~ Cricut Lite cartridge to cut the little holder.  The fun green polka dot paper is from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints collection.  Inside, I added a coffee filter which I cut down a bit to fit the shape of the cupcake holder.  Inside that are some super yummy Starburst Jelly Beans.


The cute little bunny and chick are cut from the Create A Critter ~ Cricut cartridge.  All of the papers for those little cuties are from Recollections.  The fun little faces are from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Critter Faces stamp set.  I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen for their eyes.  I added some chalk for cheeks.  I used an orange ~ Zig Writer pen for the little chick's beak.  And I outlined both little critters using a black ~ Zig Writer pen just to help them stand out a little bit more.


That's it for me today.  Super simple and easy to reproduce if you have a bunch of little kiddies coming to your house for Easter. Have a great day my friends!  I will see you all tomorrow.

10 comments :

Kate said...

So Cute. Love the stitching and that pks faces.

Hugs,
Kate

LindaV said...

Very cute!! No Easter festivity is complete without jelly beans!!

Cindy :) said...

love jelly beans, very cute holder, I love the faces, now another must have face stamp set, tx for enabling :)gl

Kim H said...

Cassandr ~ How ADORBARBLE! So cute and totally perfect for the little ones in the neighborhood! Sounds like you will be having some fun this weekend! Great idea!

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Such a cute project...the kids will love it!! Adorable Peachy faces!!

Glora said...

WOW, this is the cutest!!!!! I love the bunny and the chick and the grass at the bottom is PERFECT for it too! AMAZING job as always. I always look forward to seeing what you create! Hugs- Glora

Christine said...

Super super cute....I still haven't a clue what to do for the challenge...something will come to mind I'm sure...prob at midnight LOL TFS
--C

Melissa said...

Yum jelly beans. Oh and your Critters look so cute in the container. Well done :)

missstamper said...

Yet another fine example of why I NEED this cartridge!

Michelle said...

LOL- too cute! Love all the stitching around the characters !!! Thanks for linking up with us at Peachy Keen this week !!!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...