Monday, April 16, 2012

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Day 1 : April Release

Hello everyone!  It's my favorite time of the month . . . it's time for the My Creative Time ~ April Product Release!  For those of you who may be new to this, Emma with My Creative Time releases her newest stamps/dies during the 3rd week of the month - usually on Thursday or Friday.  But before the big reveal, Emma and the MCT ~ Design Team create some fabulous new projects and show you some sneaky peeks to give you an idea of all the different things you can do with these fabulous new products.  Then at the end of the week, Emma will reveal the new release in her video for that day, then we have a super fun blog hop and of course there are giveaways!!!  So are you ready?  Let's get this Sneak Peek Week started!!!!!  

Ok, for Day 1 of Sneak Peek Week we are all showcasing two super fun sets that many of you have been asking for:  All Around Everything & All Around Everything Accessories.  There are 20 (that's right 20!) different designs in each of these sets!!!  You are gonna love it!!  For my projects today, I used only 2 out of the 20.


So I decided to switch things up a bit by making a fun 6x6 layout.  All of the papers are from the Authentique ~ Loyal Collection 6x6 paper pad.  This is a great bunch of papers for those masculine projects.


This cute little embellie is made using the My Creative Time ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  As always, these "All Around" stamp sets fit perfectly inside the circle die.  I just LOVE how Emma always co-ordinates her products to work so well with each other.  The "Happy Father's Day" sentiment is from this soon to be released All Around Everything stamp set. And the fun little ties are from the other soon to be released All Around Everything Accessories stamp set.  (** just a little note - there are actually 3 ties in the image, but I only wanted to use two - so I masked one off when stamping).  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  And I used Copic ~ Sketch Markers to color in the ties.  I also used some pop dots to give the whole thing a little dimension.  The fun fibers are from my stash.


This super sweet sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ You're My Best Buddy stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.

Now, I couldn't do a Father's Day layout without also doing a Mother's Day layout . . . LOL.


The design is the same, a 6x6 layout, with just different papers and a different color scheme.  All of the pretty papers are from the My Minds Eye ~ A Beautiful Life 6x6 paper pad.


This pretty embellie is once again made with the My Creative Time ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  The "Happy Mother's Day" sentiment is from the All Around Everything stamp set.  And the pretty little tulip is from the All Around Everything Accessories stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  I colored in the tulip with Copic ~ Sketch Markers.  The ribbon is Celebrate It ~ 360.


This neat sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ Mom You Rock stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.



I hope you like my cute little 6x6 layouts.  I wanted to show you how you can use these stamps for more than just cards.  I think they turned out great!  And as a little bonus . . . if you would like to win one of these layouts today ~ just tell me which one you would like to have in your comment and I will draw a winner for each layout this Sunday.   ;)

******************************
SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!!!

With all of our Sneak Peek Weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!!  ***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs!  You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!  

***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have.  Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here that you did so OR just tag Emma in your post.  

Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Thursday, April 19th during the Stamp Release Blog Hop happening at 12:01 am PST in her video.  GOOD LUCK!  Log onto your facebook now and let's start spreading the word!   ;)
******************************

Well my creative friends, that's it for Day 1 of Sneak Peek Week.  Hope you like what you see so far!  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all back here tomorrow.  Have a great day!

73 comments :

tina said...

Love these Mother's and Father's day layouts. You did a great job.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

jessica said...

What beautiful LO!!! Love both!
Awesome job on day 1 of sneaks!! Can not wait to see more!
Thanks for sharing
Jessica

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very pretty layouts!! i would have to say the mother one is the one i would like if I win!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Josie0602 said...

Both of these layouts are fantastic! I love the colors and the way you used your MCT stamps as accent pieces!

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

pruttybird said...

Great layouts ... Lovin' this sneak peak :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

brittmartin0910 said...

I love you mothers and fathers day layout. So cute. Thank you for sharing.

brittmartin1288@yahoo.com

Kate said...

Beautiful LO. I could tell I am going to need this stamp set too but then again I need all MCT stamp sets, LOL. Have a great week.

Hugs,
Kate

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OH my aren't these layouts just PERFECT! I LOVE both of them! The papers are just spectacular! I can't believe you are going to give them away! FABULOUS job!

Debbie said...

Love these, I love the stamps and can't wait to order mine and scraplift you ideas, hope you do not mind :) TFS.


Debbie B.
debbiebutcher at comcast dot net

Alvina said...

Awesome I love your layout and your card, thanks for sharing.

alvinascreations.blogspot.com

aka Frank-LEE Speaking (SITM) said...

Wow. I'm always anxious to see what you create. Girlfriend, these are Fabulous! Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Tracy said...

I love both of your layouts and the patterned papers you used!

Crafting Katie said...

Cassandra, your layouts are gorgeous! I love the papers you used - so pretty!

Miriam Prantner said...

Sweet, simple layouts. Thanks!

Craft Me This said...

Love the paper choices. The new releases are so cute.

craftmethis@gmail.com
letsgocrafting.blogspot.com

Niki said...

Great layouts!!! Really like the color choices on the Mother's Day layout.

Niki

Christine said...

Love your layouts. Hope you take some great pics to put in them.
TFS - loved the sneak peek for today. --C

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Oh My Gosh! Your layout is super cute and I love love the stamp sets. Great Job & TFS AJ!
jeria22@yahoo.com

LindaV said...

Love the cards for the parental units. Great job and you know I just have to have that tulip stamp!!

Jeanne said...

Fabulous little layouts Cassandra! I love them both. The paper choices were perfect! And how sweet that you are going to give them away too. Great job!

Cindy said...

Hi Cassandra,WOW AWESOME job with both of your layouts!Great color combo,LOVE the way you used the new stamps!Just GORGEOUS!!:)

Carol said...

Super cute Mother's and Father's day layouts! Love the images and design. TFS

snappy scrappy said...

These layouts are just perfect...love them both!! Lee-Ann :)

Glora said...

Aw, I just LOVE both of these beautiful layouts. They turned out TERRIFIC!!!!! Amazing job!!!! Hugs- Glora

Maureen Reiss said...

These are great LOs!! Love the Mothers day one, the colors are awesome!!

Candy said...

Fabulous!
Candy
candyyoung826 at msn dot com

Sue D said...

Fabulous layouts for moms and dads.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Super cute layouts!! I love the paper you used.
Kelly bloss4@sbcglobal.net

Shar said...

These are great, Cassandra!!! Good job on using the father's day and mother's day images....and the colors and patterns on the father's day page are especially fab. Masculine pages are always harder to do for some reason -- you did it up good! :)

Gina said...

beautiful! I am so inspired and it's only day 1! I cant wait to see whats to come!!
babi96 at aol dot com
Ginascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Lisa R. said...

Fabulous cards! Great job demonstrating this fantastic release! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Crafty Moni said...

Cute mothers day and fathers day layouts:) Those round sentiments are so fabulous. Im begining to think that I will be needing these stamps:)lol. I can't wait to see your next projects:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful layouts...Great job showing off the All Around Everything sets...they are great.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Micia said...

So so so cute! I'm glad did a LO. I love to see the different ways to MCT stamps other then just on cards(which I adore too) . These both are just adorable! Love the colors you chose. I must get the you're my best buddy stamp set!

Micia

Kat's Kreative Corner said...

Love your Mother's and Father's Day layouts. Thanks for sharing...

Kat
kat.raymond@gmail.com

Cindy said...

Beautiful Layout's Cassandra!! Great way to show Emma's stamps!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

Leanne said...

Oh Cassandra I LOVE both of your layouts!! They are PERFECT! Love the paper on both of them! You did a AWESOME job using Emma's stamps!! Hugs, Leanne

lindagk23 said...

Your Mother's Day and Father's day layouts are so cute! I really like this new stamp sets! TFS! Have a wonderful day!
lindagk23ataoldotcom

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Beautiful layouts!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Kim's Kreations said...

I never thought of using a 6x6paper for a layout page. It's the perfect size for one picture. Not some much page to fill. Great tip. The layouts are wonderful. The sentiments are cute. Emma has created a great stamp set once again.
Ogdendoll@gmail.com

Cindylop said...

Wow! Pretty layouts! Great job!

Cindylop@rocketmail.com

Scrapnatic said...

I love the layouts!!

scrapnatic@yahoo.com

Tammy said...

Great layouts, lovin these 2 stamp sets already.

Suzy said...

What a great pair of scrapbook pages Cassandra! Love how they coordinate. Thanks for sharing! :)
-Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com

Jessica said...

Cassandra,
These are great layouts. Thanks for sharing :)
Jessica
jrparlier@gmail.com

Kathy Salido said...

these are so cute!!
Kathy
Salido99@msn.com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Mimi said...

Beautiful layouts! Just love them!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

janner said...

Love the layouts. I can't wait to see the entire release.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

missstamper said...

Love both of the layouts and the stamps that you used!

Gramjak said...

You know I LOVe both of these darling LOS, but would really be happy with the Father's Day one for my hubby of almost 50 years!

Thanks so much for sharing your crativity with us!

Gramjak

Denise Speigle said...

Both layouts are awesome! Thanks for sharing! Denise queenbee.speigle@gmail.com

Shelly said...

What an awesome job you did with both layouts! You showcased Emma's stamps just so perfectly!
Have a GREAT night!
Shelly
mypaperlove.blogspot.com
smedina24@att.net

VICTORIA said...

Cassandra your layout pages are fabulous!!!!

joni said...

Oh, how cute are these lil layouts!!! And perfect timing too!!! Love the colors and I love the papers too...and of course the stamps are amazing!!! Love it all!!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

katieo said...

Great layouts. I love the papers and I can;t wait to read all of the circle sentiments.

ScrapinShana said...

Love the two layouts! I'm lovin' those little ties! You are right, Emma does such a good job making everything work together. So excited for this release! =)

mmg said...

Oh... I think I am already in LOVE with the all around stamp sets and can't wait to see them all!!

Melissa

Suzanne said...

Hi Cassandra!
BEAUTIFUL layouts! Thanks for sharing your amazing pages :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Marianne said...

love your ideas for the Mother and Father Day cards...and i think i might have time to do them this year! Thank you

marianne dot wanham at gmail dot com

Jessi said...

super cute layouts

UnikeByYes said...

Cassandra, this LO's are fabulous, indeed the papers are beautiful and LOVE LOVE LOVE the new all around sets!
Have a great day!
Liz
unikebyyes{at}yahoo{dot}com

Melissa said...

Beautifully done!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Such simple but really cute layouts Cassandra!!! Those little ties are just the cutest!
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy

CathyinMN said...

Cute layouts. The embellishments you made with the new release stamps are perfect additions to them.

Kristi said...

Love your parents day cards. They are so nice looking.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

Amy C said...

Awesome use of the new stamps on layouts. Great job!!

Brenda said...

Love your father's and mother's day lo's!! The all around stamp set is looking to be a must have!
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

ehbost said...

Great use of Emma's new releases. Love both layouts. TFS!

Momof4inArlington said...

I love these layouts! They're such a simple design, but just perfect! It's wonderful how a change in colors/textures and embellishments can transform the same basic concept.

Deanne & Rebecca said...

Love the layouts! I love the fathers day one!:)
Rebecca
rbaq12@yahoo.com

Danielle Lee said...

Great layouts. Perfect for both Mother's and Father's day. Thanks.


Danielle
leeceratops@comcast.net

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Awesome layouts...love them both!!
croptilludrop23@gmail.com

Debbie said...

these LOs would highlight the pictures that are placed on them
upnurse at aol dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...