Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Creative Time ~ "Favorite Stamp of the Month"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another My Creative Time ~ "Favorite Stamp of the Month".  This month there are two featured stamp sets:  Camera Shy & My Teacher Rocks.



And the best part - they are both on sale!  So if you don't have them already, go check them out.  The sale is for a limited time only.

This has been a super busy week with Easter, my birthday and this weekend I get to go to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Mesa with my BFF - which means I haven't had time to make any fun new projects with these stamp sets.  So I thought I would show you an older project.


It's actually not that old of a project, I think I made it back in February...lol.  To see the original post - click here

Well, unfortunately that's it for today my friends.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And don't forget to join us in the Link Up Party!!!  We love to see what you are making!!!  I will be off in scrapbooking heaven for the next couple of days, but I will still have a quick card to share with you.  So I will see you back here tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

5 comments :

Kim H said...

Well Cassandra ~ your gift card holder is way to CUTE! LOVE the papers and the cuts! Have FUN this weekend! Enjoy your time with your BFF! Sounds like fun!

Jeanne said...

I love how you added the teeny tag onto your gift card holder. Perfect! I see myself making some of these here in a few months!

Glora said...

I LOVE this gift card! And I can't wait to see what you make over your CRAFTY weekend! I know it will be awesome! Hugs- Glora

Cathryn said...

Oh I loved this one when you first posted it! Still LOVE it! Love and Hugs, CAthryn :)
PS congrats on your great bday present!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the papers you used for this card. Still a great card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...