Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend and a wonderful Easter with your families.  A few days ago, Peachy Keen Stamps debuted their April Stamp Release.  And over at the Peachy Keen Connection they had a couple of challenges.  I didn't have much time to craft this weekend, but I did manage to squeeze out a couple of quick cards.  

The guidelines for Challenge #1: make anything you choose, be it a card, layout, or whatever you like, and since we are all fans of Peachy things, use the color PEACH in your creation. That's it!  Just use the color peach, and make sure to use the Peachy Keen Stamps of your choice.  

Here is my super quick card:


The black and the white solid color cardstock are from Recollections.  All of the pretty patterned papers are from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Baby Girl paper stack.


The fun little sentiments and the cute little bunny stamp are from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Easter Egg Words & Bunny stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  I colored in the egg and some parts of the bunny with Prismacolor ~ Pencils and then blended with Odorless Mineral Spirits.


The super cute bow is made with some ribbon from my scraps. And in the center of the bow is a pretty little green flower gem from my gem stash.


That's it!  Quick and easy.  Come back soon and I will show you my card for Challenge #2.  Have a great day everyone!

3 comments :

Glora said...

This is SO ADORABLE!!!! I absolutely LOVE it! You did a terrific job on it and I LOVE the way you matted all the layers. It is AWESOME!!!! Hugs- Glora

missstamper said...

So pretty! I love the bow with those papers!

LindaV said...

Very Springy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...