Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Day 4 : March Release

Hello everyone!  Today is the last day - the My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Week : Day 4!  Don't forget that the Blog Hop starts at 12:01 am PST tomorrow - Friday, March 16th!  Be sure to check it out to see if you are a winner from this week AND to see all the amazing creations from the fabulous MCT ~ Design Team.  

Today, the Design Team is showcasing the new "Coffee Break" stamp set and this one includes the coolest coffee cup die!!!


So I'm probably the only person in the world who not only doesn't drink coffee, but I don't even like the smell of it!!!  LOL So I decided to do something a little different today and make a fun little card for my husband.

All of the papers are from Recollections.  The scalloped background piece is cut from the Elegant Edges ~ Cricut cartridge.  And I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen for some stitching around the edges.  


Aren't these little coffee cups cute???  They are cut with the die from this new My Creative Time ~ Coffee Break stamp set.  The coffee cup outline is a stamp in this new set too. Cute!!!  The fun faces are from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Snow Cuties Face Assortment.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen for the eyes and some chalks for the little cheeks.  I also added a few little Recollections ~ heart gems to show the 'love connection'...LOL.


The bow is made from Celebrate It ~ 360 ribbon.  In the center is a Making Memories ~ brad.  I also added some of The Twinery ~ Blossom & Shore twine.


In the upper right corner, I used the My Creative Time ~ Stitched Circle Die.  The fun sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ You Had Me At Chocolate stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  I also added the word "HOT" from a stamp in the My Creative Time ~ Do The Cocoa Motion stamp set (shown earlier this week).  The ink is Technique Tuesday ~ red ink.


So just in case you are like me and don't drink coffee, I wanted to show you a fun and different way to use the Coffee Break stamp set.  Hope you like it!    ;)

******************************
SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!!

With all of our Sneak Peek Weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!  ***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs.  You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!

***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have!  Le us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page HERE that you did so!  OR you can just tag Emma in your post.

Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Friday, March 16th during the blog hop release happening @ 12:01 am PST in her video.  GOOD LUCK!  Log onto your facebook now & let's start spreading the word!
******************************

Well, that's it for the March ~ Sneak Peek Week!  Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And don't forget to leave comments along the way for your chance to win!

Once again, the BLOG HOP starts at 12:01 am PST tomorrow - Friday ~ March 16th!!!  See you there  :)


46 comments :

Cindy said...

Cassandra,this card is adorable!! I just love the cute faces...so sweet!! love the bow! :)
Don't worry...my brother doesn't drink coffee as well...he hates it!:)
Hugs,
Cindy

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very very cute!! I don't drink coffee and spent 3 years working at Tim Hortons it wasn't until I got pregnant that the smell made me sick and it still makes me sick!! Love the PK faces on the cups and how you added the word "hot".
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Joan Smith said...

Your coffee cups are so cute...I love all your special touches.

jessica said...

what a super sweet card!!! Love the added PK faces :)
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Sue D said...

Very cute. I like the smiling coffee cups and the scalloped background. I don't drink coffee either but I do like the smell.

Crafting Katie said...

Such a cute card, Cassandra! You are right - this die works great with hot chocolate too! Love the happy faces!

Christine said...

So very HOT! - chocolate that is! LOL I love this card. Just got notice my set has been shipped! I'm going to be at my mail box...saying "Open! Open! Open!" LOL I've been so inspired by this set. --C
christinescreativecards.blogspot.com
christinescreativeacards@gmail.com

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh how CUTE and ADORABLE is you card! The cups are too CUTE! The sentiment with the "HOT" is to CLEVER! Don't even get me started on that bow either because I LOVE that as well!

kandijo said...

So cute! Love your card. TFS

kandi_8@hotmail.com

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Love your sweet card. (I also do not like coffee. Usually the smell doesnt bother me but sometimes it does.) I love your extra details like the gems and the gel pen stitching and the twine.

Scrappin with the bug said...

soooo cute. I love the PKS faces and the cute little cards. Great job.

(SITM) said...

Love your ideas and sentiment pairings with your projects. Great job on this one. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Come check out my NEW Site when you get a chance. http://scrapperinthemaking.blogspot.com

missstamper said...

Very cute, I love the pastel cups!

missstamper said...

Very cute, I love the pastel cups!

Jessica said...

Cassandra,
This is such an adorable card. Thanks for sharing :)
Jessica
jrparlier@gmail.com

Marie / Legojenta said...

Such cute coffee cups! TFS =)

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is such a happy card, love it!!

Leslie

Linda Harris said...

To stinkin cute Cassandra!!! I love it!!! Happy cups!!

Cathi said...

I really like all your attention to details - very cute card! Thanks for sharing!

Debbie said...

Wow the stamps are awesome and so are the creations, the design team is always amazing! TFS.

Debbie B.
debbiebutcher at comcast dot net

LindaV said...

Another great work of art!!! I love it! For a non coffe drinker you did great!!!

Got2BCrafting said...

ADORABLE!!!! I love the bow witht he button and the twine.. super cute! Hugs,
Lori

Glora said...

HOW ADORABLE!!!! I love the whole concept of this card. They look like they are made for each other. Their faces are PERFECT and I love what you did with the sentiment! AWESOME!!!!! Hugs- Glora

Scrappy Zeni said...

very cute card! love the cute smily faces. I really can't wait to play with my stamps!

Kim's Kreations said...

I love your pink (girl?) and blue (boy?) cups. The faces are adorable. I like the way you changed the stamp to fit your personnel preference for hot chocolate instead of coffee. Thanks for sharing. I've enjoyed all of your sneaky peeks for this week.
ogdendoll@gmail.com

Carolyn said...

Very cute. TFS

Crafty Pink Butterfly said...

Cute card!!!
lbaylor77@yahoo.com

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow Cassandra you dont drink coffee. I love coffee will thank goodness Emma made a tea and cocoa set for you. I think you did a great job show how this set could be a cocoa set. I like that you colored them in pink and blue. Thanks for sharing AJ!

Alvina said...

Cassandra, this card is adorable, thaks for sharing, I can't wait for the linky party!!!!

alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Love your work. We've been missing you on the Circle message board. Thank you to Tulip Collector for helping us hunt you down. LOL.
Cindy

quilt4fun2 said...

The Peachy faces are perfect for these cute little cups. This might have been a challenging release for someone who does not like coffee :D Luckily there is chocolate.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

marg0006 said...

I like that you changed it up with the brighter colors.

marg0006@verizon.net

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Super cute...Those faces are adorable!!
croptilludrop23@gmail.com

Melissa said...

This is adorable, love it!

Short Scrapper said...

For a non-coffee drinker, you did a wonderful job! So cute!

tina said...

Super cute!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Scrappin Dhilly said...

Just adorable, love the cute faces on the cup! I also love the Kraft background along with the stitching and bling!

scrappindhilly at gmail dot com
www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

soccermom23 said...

This is adorable! I love it. The cups bring a smile to my face at a time when I really need it. Thanks:)

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Cassandra your card is Adorable!!!
Love how you colored the different cups with that sentiment..it's perk-fect..lol
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy

wendydotroos2boys@gmaildotcom

lindagk23 said...

Cassandra your card is so adorable! I just love all the details! Thanks so much for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Marianne said...

i love it...wondering how i can do this if i don't win. Thanks for sharing. marianne dot wanham at gmail dot com

UnikeByYes said...

Cassandra, what a neat card!!! and the sentiment is to cute!!! great job, as always. Love the way you wrapped the twine, nice! Thank you for a great week of inspiration.
have a lovely day!
Liz
unikebyyes {at} yahoo {dot}com

cricutharper said...

OMG, those coffee cups are so adorable. What a great card for someone to receive.

Cindy said...

Your card is just so SWEET!BEAUTIFUL job as always!:)

Brenda said...

What a super cute and clever card! I love the to go cups with their cute little PK faces!! Perfect!!!

melinda said...

Your cards are wonderful. I just love your blog.

melindaspaulding88@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...