Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Day 3 : March Release

Hello everyone!  Isn't this a fun release so far???  Well, today is the My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Week : Day 3.  And the Design Team is showcasing the "You Are Perk-fect" stamp set.

I think this might be my favorite creation of the week:


The white cardstock is from Recollections and the kraft colored cardstock is from Joann's.  The super terrific background is made with a background stamp from another one of the new releases - the My Creative Time ~ Coffee Backgrounds stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


This fun sentiment and the cute little coffee cup is from this new release - the My Creative Time ~ You Are Perk-fect stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


These adorable little faces are from the Peachy Keens Stamps ~ Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment.  I used Prismacolor ~ Pencils to color in the eyes, tear, cheeks and lids.  Aren't they sooooooooo cute?????  I think this is the first time I used the smallest stamps in assortment pack.   LOVE IT!!!!


The little bow is made with Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations ribbon.  In the center is a little Recollections ~ heart gem.  I also used a corner rounder in the upper left corner for a little bit of a different look...I think it also draws the eye a little to the piece as well. Oh, and I popped the whole piece up with some pop dots for a little extra dimension.


I just LOVE this card!!!  So simple, but so "perk-y" too . . . LOL!

******************************
SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!!

With all of our Sneak Peek Weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!  ***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs.  You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!

***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have!  Le us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page HERE that you did so!  OR you can just tag Emma in your post.

Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Friday, March 16th during the blog hop release happening @ 12:01 am PST in her video.  GOOD LUCK!  Log onto your facebook now & let's start spreading the word!
******************************

Well, that's it for Day 3 of Sneak Peek Week.  What do you think so far?  One more day of sneaks and then it's time for the BLOG HOP!!  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created. And don't forget to leave comments along the way for your chance to win.  Have a great day!  I will see you all tomorrow.    ;)

49 comments :

Crafting With Courtney said...

I ordered the You are perk fect set but I see I will have to get the background as well. I love it!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

O my goodness this is super cute!! I love how you put faces on the cups!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Cindy said...

OMG your card is just sooo STINKIN' cute!BEAUTIFUL job with it,I LOVE the sweet little PK face on your cups,TOO CUTE!:)

Joan Smith said...

your little cups are soooo cute!!
Great job...fun card!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this! So glad you mixed it up a bit.

shortscrapper

lovetoscrap101 said...

This card is super cute. Love the tear coming from the one cups face.

jessica said...

What an adorable card!! love those PK faces!! Your are totally rocking this release! TFS all your creativity!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Sue D said...

Very cute and perky card! I like the simple design and coloring.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ Oh this is too CUTE! The sentiment goes so PERK~fectly with the cups of cofee and their faces! I can totally see why this is your favorite card too! ADORBS!

Crafting Katie said...

This is so cute, Cassandra! Your background looks gorgeous, and I love what you did with the faces. Just perfect with the sentiment!

Gloria said...

what a wonderful card!!! i am loving all the earth tone colors everyone is using!!!
great set once again!
gloria
www.craftnthings.blogspot.com

Scrappin with the bug said...

Too cute. Love the PKS faces on it - and the way you used the "background" great job.

Marty said...

Love the card it's PERKFECT!!!
I'm so addicted to coffee these stamps are great I'll have to get them soon.

Beatrice Lawson said...

I love it!!! What a great perk-y card!

Christine said...

Love it, once again! I just bought this set over the weekend...I can't wait for it to arrive. You know me and the thanks a latte cards..well this will fit right in! TFS your idea!
--C
christinescreativecards@gmail.com

CathyinMN said...

Love your use of the kraft cardstock. Such a cute card! TFS!
tcsobotka at charter dot net

lindagk23 said...

Your card is so adorable! Just love this new release! TFS!
lindagk23ataoldotcom

missstamper said...

Love it! The ribbon is the perfect finishing touch!

Cathryn said...

This is tooooo cute, love it! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Marianne said...

i was looking for a comment section on My Creative Time blog but couldn't find it. it's rather funny...yesterday looking at the cocoa creations i was thinking...how can i make it coffee? but then today i found these. Great cards

Jessica said...

Cassandra,
This is an adorable card. I just love the little faces you put on the coffee cups. Thanks for sharing :)
Jessica
jrparlier@gmail.com

Glora said...

These are the cutest cups EVER!!!! This is just another reason why I love the assortments. You just never know when that itty bitty row of stamps is going to come in handy! This is my favorite so far this week! WOW! So cute! Hugs- Glora

quilt4fun2 said...

It is a very perk-y card...I really like the peachy faces on the cups...they will certainly cheer someone up. What a great background stamp too. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

CA Scrapper said...

Love your card, so cute!

Leslie

cascrapper at gamil dot com

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

I adore this card. What a fabulous way to use that sentiment. Your background looks awesome and love that little bow.

Kim's Kreations said...

I love the way you used the faces. The first one sad and the last one happy. So cute. The background stamp is great. Thanks for sharing.
ogdendoll@gmail.com

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

Great Card Girl. Love how you incoporated the PKS faces. Smooches... Felicia

Cindy said...

This card is SUPER cute,Cassandra! The faces are adorable...and i love the craft and the white!
Hugs,
Cindy

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

This super cute. I love the diffrent PK stamps you used. It is Perfect with the sentiment. AJ
jeria22@yahoo.com

DebC said...

I love this card!! Its so perk-fect!!! This kraft paper looks awesome with these!
Thanks for sharing!
Deb C
dsc105@live.com

Alvina said...

What a cute card!!! I love it.

alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Scrappy Zeni said...

I just love the cute little faces that you used! and craft paper has always been my fav!! great job with your card!

Brenda said...

Awesome card! I am so loving the kraft color scheme and I love, love the faces on this cute cup!! I really like the one rounded corner, perfect!!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Cassandra, this is just the cutest!!! Those little pk faces are perk-fect..lol!
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy

wendydotroos2boys@gmail.com

Kate said...

Love this card.

Hugs,
Kate

UnikeByYes said...

Cassandra this is incredibly cute! Love how simple yet how uplifting it is!;) wonderful job showcasing this set. TFS
Have a great day
Liz
unikebyyes {at} yahoo {Dot} com

cricutharper said...

I love your card as well. Those little coffee cups are so cute with the sad little faces going to happy! Love this idea for well wishes.

Scrappin Dhilly said...

Awww, so cute, love the PKS faces on the coffee cups, so adorable!

scrappindhilly at gmail dot com
www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

Karen L said...

AWK! So adorable!! Love the way these stamps look on the kraft!

TishS28 said...

Super cute! Love it

Crafting Butterfly Creations said...

So cute. Thank you for the inspiration

kandijo said...

Love this! Super cute! TFS

kandi_8@hotmail.com

Cathi said...

Really am loving this card!! I have used those tiny faces in the past - they are quite the challenge to color the eyes - but you got them perfectly!! Nice work!

LindaV said...

A sad but much needed card from time to time. You even make sadness cute. Keep your chin up unless it makes your head spin!

Crafty Pink Butterfly said...

Love how you did the background stamp.
lbaylor77@yahoo.com

Got2BCrafting said...

So stinkin cute Cassandra!! I absolutely ADORE this card! I love the progression of the faces.. fabulous! :)
Hugs,
Lori

marg0006 said...

So sweet I just love the sentiment background.

marg0006@verizon.net

tina said...

I love everything about your card!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

soccermom23 said...

I love the faces you used. The combination of your background stamps and bow really set the card off. Great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...