Monday, March 12, 2012

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Day 1 : March Release

Hello everyone!  YIPPEE!!!  It's time for the My Creative Time ~ March Product Release!  You may have already noticed that Emma is switching it up a bit this month.  She already gave you a few sneaky peeks last week on her blog AND this new release is already for sale!!!  (click HERE to check it out)  For all of you who have already placed your order, on Friday's Blog Hop - Emma is going to have a "March Release Link Up PAR-TEA".  That means, once you get your stamps - we'd love to see what you make with them.  So get creating and join us for the fun!!!

For those of you who may be new to all of this, every month Emma - with My Creative Time releases her newest stamp sets.  Then she and the MCT ~ Design Team get to tease you all week with some fabulous sneak peeks using all of the great new products.  And on Friday we have a super fun Blog Hop and some great giveaways too!  Sounds like fun don't you think??  So let's get this Sneak Peek Week started!!!!

Ok, for Day 1 of Sneak Peek Week, we are all showcasing the new "Tea Party" stamp set.  For all of you with little girls who just love to have tea parties, this set will be perfect for some cute little Tea Party layouts!!!  :)


I created this cute little card while thinking of my sister.  She often has fun little themed Tea Parties for her friends & co-workers.  How fun is that?!  The white, black and kraft cardstock for this card are from Recollections.  The colorful polka dot pattern paper is my favorite Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints. I used more springy colors this time rather than my favorite rainbow colors.  The cute little tea pot is from this new release the My Creative Time ~ Tea Party stamp set. Isn't it so cute?  I stamped it four different times with black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  Then I colored them in with my Prismacolor ~ Pencils and then blended with Odorless Mineral Spirits.


For the little knobs at the top of the teapot lids, I used cute little Recollections ~ Pearls.  Then for an extra little decoration on the base of the teapot, I used little flower gems from my stash.  In the upper left corner of the card, I stamped the "You're Invited To:" sentiment from the My Creative Time ~ Game Night stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  

In the bottom right corner of the card, the "a" is from the My Creative Time ~ Game Night stamp set and the "Tea Party" sentiment is from this new release the My Creative Time ~ Tea Party stamp set.  The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.


For the kraft colored background piece, I used the Martha Stewart ~ Double Scallop Border Punch on the top and bottom. For the colored pieces behind the teapots, I used the heart die from the My Creative Time ~ 100 % Sweetness stamp set.  I tucked the hearts behind the teapots, so all you can really see are the scallop shapes from the top of the hearts . . . kinda different, but I think it's cute.

*************************
SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!!

With all of our Sneak Peek Weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!  ***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs.  You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!

***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have!  Le us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page HERE that you did so!  OR you can just tag Emma in your post.

Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Friday, March 16th during the blog hop release happening @ 12:01 am PST in her video.  GOOD LUCK!  Log onto your facebook now & let's start spreading the word!
******************************

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 1 of Sneak Peek Week...what did you think?  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all back here tomorrow. Have a great day!    And don't forget to place your order ASAP so that you can play along with us in the Link Up "PAR-TEA" on Friday!  Can't wait to see what you all come up with!   ;)


65 comments :

Nancy said...

Love how you coordinate your colors! Great card! Thanks for sharing.

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very cool!! i love how you used the hearts, I never would have guest that's what you used!! I love the way you did the tea pots, I just bought the prisma watercolour pencils and love them!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Crafting Katie said...

Gorgeous, Cassandra! I love the soft colors of the tea pots, and how clever of you to use the hearts for your border! Brilliant!

Crafting With Courtney said...

Wonderful inspiration for a tea party I'm planning for my girls. I love the colours you used.

Short Scrapper said...

Cute! I especially like the little pearls for the knob on the lid.

Jen said...

I just love this stamp set and the different ways you guys are using it. Love the colors!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ this is just DARLING! I LOVE how you always make everything so birght and cheerful! Great idea with the embellies and the stitsched heart idea ~ CLEVER! You always think about all the other sets Emma has and incorporate them ~ LOVE it! GREAT JOB!

sarah said...

cute..cute invite card..also great for little girls to invite their little friends...sweet..
texasgrama7@gmail.com

Joan Smith said...

What a cute card...and my oh my your talented with the coloring..Great Job! Your paper choices are awesome!

jessica said...

I LOVE this card! so bright and cheerful!
TFS another totally inspirational project!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Glora said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love this style of card that you make with the same image but in different colors. It is like a signature Cassandra card. They always turn out SO beautiful!!!! Hugs- Glora

missstamper said...

Very cute! I love your little rainbow of colors on this card! The bling really looks great on the pots too!

kandijo said...

Beautiful card thank you for sharing.

kandi_8@hotmail.com

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

Hi Cassandra, love the gorgeous colorful teapots, so so cute!

LindaV said...

Super Cute! I love how all the papers, coloring and bingage coordinate. I can't wait to get this set. I think it may arrive Wednesday!

Linda V
TulipCollector

Craft Me This said...

You forgot to give us the time and date. hehe
Very cute.

craftmethis@gmail.com

Cheryl Winget said...

An irresistible card! Who wouldn't come to your party if they received a cute invitation like this?

Christine said...

I love these invitation cards. Great spring colors for a tea party. TFS
--C

Got2BCrafting said...

You are always so colorful in your projects... LOVE IT! :) Great way to think out of the box using the heart die for the border... it looks fabulous!!
Hugs,
Lori

Cathryn said...

So sweet Cassandra! All the colors are beautiful! Hugs, Cathryn :)

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, this is so cute!! I love the colors you used.

Leslie

Cindy said...

Fantastic card,Cassandra!! Love...love it! Awesome idea using the heart for the border! I love the colors! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

Jessica said...

Cassandra,
This is the cutest invitation. I just love the colors you used. Thanks so much for sharing :)
Jessica

DebC said...

super duper cute card! Thanks for sharing you did a great job as always!
Deb C
dsc105@live.com

CathyinMN said...

Very cute tea party invitation! Love the bright colors you used.

Brenda said...

Super cute card!! These little tea pots are adorable!! I love the colors you used and I love the pearls knobs and the flower bing on the tea pots!!

UnikeByYes said...

Cassandra these are such cute tea pots! Love all the detail and how you incorporated the MS border and MCT heart die, awesome idea. TFS
Have a great day!
Liz
unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

Linda Harris said...

Oh so cute cassandra!!! I love the little tea pots!!!!

carpediem said...

love your colorful and cheery card! laura j

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Okay Cassandra you were a busy little bee. You use a lot of stamps and wow I love that you used Emma 100 percent sweetness stamp for behind the teapots. Great color coordination with the gem and pearls. Great card you sis will love it. Thanks for sharing AJ!
jeria22@yahoo.com

Danielle Lee said...

What a fun and pretty card. The spring colors look great and that is such a great way to use the heart die. Thanks for sharing.

Gina said...

LOVe this card and the color scheme you chose is fabulous!
Gina
babi96 at aol dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

Love the colors and that you used hearts for the scallops. The punch used and matching pearls and flower embellishments are perfect.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

Another GREAT Card! as Always. Love this spring colors on this. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Kim's Kreations said...

Adorable teapots. I love the pearls and the flower gems. Thanks for the tip on coloring them. I was trying to figure out how you achieved the scallop effect, great way to use the hearts. Emma's stamps are so versatile.
Ogdendoll@gmail.com

Alvina said...

Thanks for the idea, I love the way to create your card!!!

alvinadiaz@msn.com
alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Crafty Moni said...

Really cute, I love it! Great idea on tucking the hearts and using them as scallop shapes. Love the colors you used on the tea pots and the matching pearls and flower gems.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like the variety of colors and the pearls and gems.

Crafty Pink Butterfly said...

Love your card. The pearls are so cute and adds so much to the card. lbaylor77@yahoo.com

hopefulcrafter said...

This is such a beautiful card, I just love the colors you choose to use. Thank you for sharing it.

L.B. said...

Love the new sets and your rainbow filled card!! So fun
http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

Jeri said...

Adorable! I love the little pearls that you added on the lids.

Amy C said...

What a lovely set of teapots!! Love the rainbow effect. Great job with the new sets!!

Mary said...

very cute...love the colors of your teapots...

Kristi said...

Loving the colors.
kidshomelove at yahoo

lisa808 said...

Your row of pots with the pearl tops is so cute.

RLS Innovations said...

Cute embellishments for those cute little teapots.

Sue
rolfe974@prodigy.net

Melinda said...

awesome card! What a creative way to use these stamps! I just love it.
Newell60@bellsouth.net

Gabriela Sandoval said...

Adorable card.

Gabriela

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

lindagk23 said...

Your card is so adorable! I love all the details and LOVE the new stamps! You did an awesome job! Thanks for sharing!
lindagk23ataoldotcom

Mary Jo said...

Isn't Miss Emma the most wonderful person to deal with. I love the new stamp set. I am new to ordering from My Creative Time but when I did order I was nothing but happy with my purchase and the way Emma treated me.
Thanks Emma for having your creative juices flowing once again. You are amazing!
Mary Jo

Crafting Butterfly Creations said...

Adorable! Love it

Scrappy Zeni said...

Great way to use the image stamp of the teapot and how you embellished. Awesome creativity!

Zeni

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Super Cute...love all the detail!!
croptilludrop23@gmail.com

Rosie said...

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rosimini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Karen L said...

This is just darling, love how you matched the trim to the teacups!

Suzanne said...

Hi Cassandra!
What a BEAUTIFUL Card! Love the pretty colors...thanks for sharing :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

tina said...

Such a super cute card.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Marianne said...

Your cocoa card...how cute is that? Glad i found your blog...but now i have so many ideas, and so little time. Thanks for sharing your inspiration

marianne dot wanham at gmail dot com

Cindy said...

Your card is sooo ADORABLE!I LOVE all the great details and colors!:)

Scrappin with the bug said...

This is adorable. I love the different colors used and the tea pots just too cute.

Beatrice Lawson said...

Glad I scrolled down to see thsi pretty card I would have otherwise missed. Love your colorful teapots!

Scrappin with the bug said...

Suppppppper CUTE. I love the tea stamps and the cute little tea pots. Sooo sweet. Great job.

Debbie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors.

Debbie B.
debbiebutcher at comcast dot net

soccermom23 said...

A really great invitation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...