Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Creative Time ~ "Favorite Stamp of the Month"

Hello everyone!  Sorry I have been MIA...it's been a crazy week.  I will be back to my regular posting schedule next week. But today, it's time for another "My Creative Time ~ Favorite Stamp of the Month".  This month's featured stamp set is: Game Night.  Emma will be having a sale on this set for a limited time only!  So if you're interested, jump on over there and check it out...you don't want to miss it!   ;)


Unfortunately, I didn't have time to whip up a new creation for you today.  But I can show you some older projects I made using this super fun stamp set.


Aren't these cute???  They are some super fun treat bags I made for the Cricut Circle Meet-Up in Las Vegas last year.  It was soooo much fun!!!  To see the original post click HERE


This is one of my most favorite cards ever!  I made this during Sneak Peek Week for the release of this stamp set back in Sept. of last year.  To see the original post click HERE.  Isn't it so fun? One of my most favorite childhood memories is playing board games.  Remember the good old days of Monopoly and Life and Trivial Pursuit and Pictionary???  Fun! Fun! Fun!


This card you just saw last week, but I wanted to show it again because it's a great example of the how the "You're invited to:" sentiment can good be for any event and any invitation. Imagine the possibilities: birthday parties, baby showers, bridal showers, the list goes on & on.  To see the original post click HERE.  

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all soon with some fun new stuff.  Have a great rest of the week! 

3 comments :

LindaV said...

Great projects to see again and again! I love to coordinate lots of different crafting supplies and love how that tea pot card comes together.

missstamper said...

What fun projects!

quilt4fun2 said...

Worth seeing again...great projects! Why do the treats look like owls to me? Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...