Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Creative Time ~ Blog Hop WINNER

Hello everyone!  I'm sure you are all dying to know who the Blog Hop WINNER is from this past Friday . . . well, drum roll please ~ 'random.org' chose:


Christine said...
Loved that you used the cupcake for a bday card.  Showing many uses for this stamp set.  Very inspiring!!!  :-)  TFS
--C
christinescreativecards@gmail.com
March 18, 2012   6:57 AM


WAHOO!!!  Congratulations Christine!!!  I already have your address, so I will get your fun 6x6 Echo Park Paper Pack right out to you!!!  Way to go girl :)

Make sure you all head on over to My Creative Time to see the winners from all the other blogs.  That's it for me today, sorry no project :(  I will see you all again really soon!  Have a great day!

3 comments :

missstamper said...

Congratulations Christine!

Christine said...

Thank You! WOW, my very first blog win Yahoo!
--C

missstamper said...

Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...