Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Madness ~ Imagine That with My Creative Time

Hello everyone! It's time for another "Monday Madness ~ Imagine That!" with My Creative Time.  The goal is to use your Cricut Imagine machine and my assignment is to use the My Favorite Sayings stamp set.  ***But wait . . . today we have another twist . . . it's a Sketch Challenge!!!  Which means you have to use the following sketch when making your project:


Here is my card:


The black card base is from Recollections.  For the next layer, I used the Black & White ~ Cricut Imagine cartridge to print the super fun black polka dots on a white piece of cardstock.  To cut the shape for that piece and the red scallop piece, I used the Elegant Edges ~ Cricut cartridge.  Both the red and the grey cardstock are from Recollections.  The fun polka dot pattern paper for the black and the red hearts are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints collection.  


To cut the hearts, I used the heart die in the My Creative Time ~ 100% Sweetness stamp set.  The ribbon is Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations.  And in the center of the bow is a Making Memories ~ brad


The sweet little sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ My Favorite Sayings stamp set


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the other Design Team Members have created.  And don't forget . . . this is another challenge.  So get your craft on and join us!!!  ;)   You can link up your projects on Emma's blog - HERE.

Have a great week everyone!  I will see you tomorrow.  :)

13 comments :

adnan amjad said...

A creative design of card holder, really good use of colors.
Plastic card holders
membership Card printing
Scratch Cards

Cathryn said...

Very pretty Cassandra, the colors look great!!! Hugs, Cathryn :)

aka Frank-LEE Speaking (SITM) said...

Love your card girl. Your projects are always GREAT! Smooches... Felicia

L.B. said...

Really like this. I have not used that heart die yet and love how yours look!

http://coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

Christine said...

Love polka dots! Great...now you have me wanting an imagine now LOL my hubby's not going to believe this. Ha! Love your card. TFS
--C

LindaV said...

What a great color combo. Nice job. It all comes together so perfectly.

Glora said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I always love red and black! Terrific job! Love those polka dots ;). Hugs- Glora

missstamper said...

Beautiful!

Marianne said...

oh my...i can hardly wait to try this with my idea! Thank you for sharing

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ What a GORGEOUS card! LOVE, LOVE all the polka dots and how they work so well together! Great job!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love dots and you can never have enough...I love how everything goes together and your edges are perfect!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

bumblebee creations said...

this is so adorable--love the bold polka dots!!

Josie0602 said...

This is a beautiful card!!

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...