Monday, March 19, 2012

the Happiest Place on Earth !!!

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I sure did....I was in Cali visiting my sister. We spent all Friday at the bestest place in the whole wide world . . . DISNEYLAND!!!! Even though we are officially 'middle age' LOL we still run around like crazy getting our pictures taken with our favorite Disney peeps.  This trip we got the whole "FAB FIVE"!!!  Here are some pics:






I do have a fun project for you today.  I made this quick little Thank You gift card for a great family member who helped make our day so special.


I made this with my all time favorite My Creative Time product . . . the Embossed Gift Card Holder Die!!!  The sentiment at the top is from the My Creative Time ~ More Gift Card Sentiments stamp set.  The little "Many Thanks" sentiment to the right is from the My Creative Time ~ Teeny Tag Greetings stamp set. The ink is black ~ Ranger Archival Ink.  The fun little stars and the "Fab Five" stickers are just perfect...I got them from Michaels.  The ribbon is Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations.  And in the center of the bow is a red ~ Making Memories brad.  Inside is a fun little Starbucks gift card.  The perfect little Thank You for a perfect day of Disney!

Well that's it for today.  I will see you all again really soon. Have a great day!

10 comments :

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Super cute gift card holder!! Disneyland looks so fun, hoping to beable to take my daughter there someday!!
Kristan

LindaV said...

You two are quite the characters!!! So fun! I love your Giftcard holder and the pictures of the day were only missing one thing!! ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time. Otherwise you will have to go see the Grand Canyon when we go.

L.B. said...

Super fun times!! Totally agree that the photos are the best part sometimes. My hubby wants to go with just me so we can do this.

Kate said...

We are never too old for Disneyland. I love that place so much and now I really miss it. Great Pictures

Hugs,
Kate

Glora said...

Awesome pictures! All 5 in one day... that is pretty awesome!!! Your hats and shirts are so cute and festive too. I love them. Oh yes and the gift card is perfect. I LOVE Disney stickers. So cute! Hugs- Glora

Georgi Girl said...

You both looked like you had soooo much fun! Love sister time!!! And at the happiest place on earth!!! Your Thank you card is so cute! Love it!
Hugs,
Georgi

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute! I love Disneyland, your pictures made me want to get my season pass and head out for a quick trip to the happiest place on Earth:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ CUTE gift card holder! Oh I am so enjoying the pictures! You guys look like you had such a FUN time! There is nothing better than having fun with your sister!
tfs

UnikeByYes said...

Cassandra, love, love love the crad holder. TFS this and your pics, family time is priceless isn't it?
have a lovely day
Liz

Christine said...

Looks like lots of fun with your sister.
--C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...