Sunday, February 19, 2012

Winner! Winner! Winner! cont...

Hi everyone!  I'm back with the winner of the Rename My Blog Contest.  I think I have my new blog name all figured out, but I'm trying to create a new header/banner thingy...and I have no idea what I'm doing.  So it may take me awhile to get it up and going.  Anyway, there were so many GREAT entries. You all are super creative.  The new name that I am going to go with wasn't exactly what anyone had created, but it was pretty close to a few.  And I felt bad, because I mentioned at the last minute that I decided I wanted the word "color" in the title too. So, in order to be fair I decided to use 'random.org' to choose the winner out of all the people who commented with suggestions.  And the winner is . . . 


#61 --- nanapuddin


Wahoo!  Congratulations!  I will be sending you an email to get your mailing address.  And here is the super cool prize you have won:


It's a Cricut Cartridge Binder!  With a secret prize inside!   I sure hope you like it!   ;)

Well that's it for today.  I hope to figure out my new blog name banner thingy soon, but it may take me ahwile.  LOL  I will see you all back here tomorrow with a fun PKS Challenge entry.

~ Cassandra

3 comments :

nanapuddin said...

OMG!! Thanks so much!! Can't wait to get it! Wish we could have helped you with a new name!! Can't wait to see what you chose!!

Crafty Moni said...

Congrats to the winner! :)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

monita23@ca.rr.com

joni said...

Congrats Nanapuddin!!! Looking forward for the big reveal!!!
hugs,
joni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...