Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Day 3: February Release

Hello everyone!  Welcome back for the My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Week : Day 3!  Today is the last day of sneaks. The big reveal will be tomorrow Thursday, Feb. 16th over at My Creative Time at 12:01 am PST - instead of the usual Friday release.  So don't miss it!!!  Today, the Design Team is showcasing the new Hello Spring stamp set


Recognize these little cuties?  Everyone loved them so much when I showed them during the My Creative Time ~ 12 Days of Christmas, so I decided to bring them back with a little variation.  All of the cute little button containers are in the $1 bin at Michaels (actually, this time it was $1.50 lol).  For the pretty embellishment that I made for the front, I used the My Creative Time ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  The "Happy Spring" sentiment is from the new My Creative Time ~ Hello Spring stamp set.  The pretty little flower gems are from the Dress It Up ~ Springtime In Paris collection.  And I added simple little bows made with Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations ribbon.


The patterned paper is from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints collection.  The ink is Technique Tuesday ~ Amethyst ink.



The patterned paper for this one is also from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints collection.  The ink is Memento ~ Rosebud ink.



The patterned paper here is again from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints collection.  (It's the reverse side of the polka dot paper that you often see me use).  The ink is Technique Tuesday ~ green ink.


I also made this super duper cute little card.  The base is kraft cardstock from Joanns.  All of the white cardstock is from Recollections.


Isn't this little chickie stamp soooo cute?!?!?  It's from the My Creative Time ~ Hello Spring stamp set.  I'm not very good at coloring yet.  I used Prismacolor Pencils to color them in.  One of these days I will give my Copics a try - lol.  This stamp set also comes with layering egg dies.  I actually didn't use them as layers for this card, but I did use both sizes.  The smaller one (or top layer) has Emma's signature stitching outline.  


This stamp set also has two beautiful stamps for the inside of the eggs...one is flowers and the other pretty swirls. The ink is Technique Tuesday ~ turquoise, yellow, and amethyst; as well as Memento ~ Rosebud and Green Ivy.  To add a little extra something, I added pastel colored Recollections ~ pearls to each egg.  I also added some pop dots underneath some of the eggs for dimension. 


Aren't they soooo beautiful?!?!?  The sentiment is also from the Hello Spring stamp set.  I used Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and white ~ Stampendous embossing powder to heat emboss the sentiment.  I also tried another new technique today.  For the "grass", I used Celebrate It ~ Easter ribbon and then I just randomly folded/gathered the ribbon and adhered it with a glue gun.  I think it turned out pretty cute. Most of the time, I see people use their sewing machine for this technique, but that might be a little too scary for me LOL.



Well my friends, those are my two colorful projects for the day using the super cute new My Creative Time ~ Hello Spring stamp set.  Hope you like them.  :)

***********************************

SNEAK PEAK GIVEAWAY TIME!!

With all of our Sneak Peek Weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!  All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs. You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!

***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have!  Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here that you did so.  OR you can just tag Emma in your post!

Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Thursday, Feb. 16th during this AWESOME release happening @ 12:01 am PST in her video!  GOOD LUCK!!  Log onto your facebook now & let's start spreading the word!

***********************************

Well, that wraps up Day 3 of Sneak Peeks.  The BIG REVEAL and super fun blog hop are tomorrow.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And don't forget to leave comments along the way for your chance to win!  I will see you back here tomorrow.  I think I saved the best for last . . .   ;)

Oh, and don't forget ~ for my 1-yr Blogoversary Giveaway & Contest - click here.


~ Cassandra

52 comments :

Amy Thompson said...

Super cute. I love the ribbon on the card. So adorable.

Danielle Lee said...

Wow! Such creativity. Those little containers of buttons are too cute. Thanks for sharing.


Danielle
leeceratops@comcast.net

Crafting Butterfly Creations said...

Supper Cute! I love sneaK peek week.

Cindy said...

FANTASTIC job with your SWEET card and little projects,TOO CUTE!:)

Tammy said...

Sweet Projects.

pruttybird said...

These are great! Love the ribbon grass idea. Sewing machines scare me too :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Craft Me This said...

Really cute as a;ways you did an amazing job.

craftmethis@gmail.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

wow so pretty and creative!! i can't wait for tomorrow to see the full sets!!
Kristan

Christine said...

Love these. great job. TFS --C

jessica said...

Another awesome sneak today! Love the decorated button containers and love love love your card! Such beautiful spring colors!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Kate said...

OMG These are just so cute and i LOVE your card so much, Gorgeous.

Hugs,
Kate

Crafting Katie said...

Your little button containers are so cute, Cassandra! I love your card too - each egg is just gorgeous!!!

antdoda said...

To cute I love all the spring colors!!! antdoda@aol.com

Scrappin with the bug said...

Wow so pretty love the very pretty colors. great job on the button containers so cute. I love the egg card that is so pretty.

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Super Cute!! I especially like the card it is just to cute!! Fantastic job!
croptilludrop23@gmail.com

Cindy said...

Still loving the button containers...love how you decorated them for spring!! :)
The card is beautiful...love the different eggs!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

Carol said...

Beautiful card and button container decor and you did a great job with the coloring too. Thank you for sharing

Glora said...

Those button containers are ADORABLE!!!! I just LOVE them! I also LOVE your beautiful card. I love all the pretty egg colors! Hugs- Glora

Linda Harris said...

Adorable Cassandra!!! I love the egg die soso cute!!! Linda Harris lsunflower58@aol.com

Gloria said...

Wow your card is AWESOME!!! really really cute!!! love all of Emma's goodies!!

TFS
gloria c
www.craftnthings.blogspot.com

Sue D said...

Very cute containers and love all the eggs on your card.

Arcy Scraps said...

you did a fantastic job!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love the little button holders! and your card is so CUTE with the row of eggs!

Kim's Kreations said...

The eggs are too cute. Can't wait for the reveal. Your treat containers are fun. Great ideas.

quilt4fun2 said...

The button jars and you card are so cute and spring looking. I can't wait to get these stamps and play! I don't usually send Easter cards but there is so much more to do with these stamps. Still like your yesterdays card...looks quilty to me :D I can't believe you have only had your blog for 1 year...great blog! Happy Blogoversary! How about Clever Crafting with Cassandra??
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Candy said...

Super cute! Gorgeous eggs!

Shar said...

Adorable projects!! I especially like the way you crumpled the ribbon to make grass. Very clever!

Amy C said...

Those button containers are really darn cute!! I just love your card with all the little accents. Fab job with the new stamps!!

joni said...

So cute!!! Love the card! That green ribbon is fantastic as grass and the eggs are beautifully done!!! Love it all!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

arcocha at yahoo dot com

Maureen Reiss said...

These are soooo adorable!!! I love the egg stamps!!

Dawn said...

Those containers are so adorable! I am in love with those chickies. Your card is so happy!

DeeGeeScraps at gmail dot com

CarolynG said...

Love your projects!! Thanks for sharing

~ Lori ~ said...

Wow! Your card is adorable and hte little button gifts would be great for crafty friends. Very cute!

Micia said...

TOTALLY cute!!! I love the card

Micia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

Cathi said...

Really love the button jars! So original. The card is so cute - making our cold day feel spring-y.

Brenda said...

too cute! I love the colors!!

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute projects! The card is really pretty, loved the pearls you added to the eggs.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

OMGosh Cassandra these are way cute!!! & your card is just precious!!! Love what you did with the sneaky peak!
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy

Mimi said...

Such an over achiever - two projects. I love it. Awesome job on both.

cbarwick@comcast.net

Lara said...

So beautiful! I love this! lclass003atgmaildotcom

Tiffany said...

Sweet Projects!:P

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

These are sooo cute. I love those buttons. Great job, yet again girl. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

VICTORIA said...

great job love the containers and the card:)

tina said...

Super, super cute. These projects are amazing.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Denise said...

Fabulous projects! Adore them all! Denise S. queenbee.speigle@gmail.com

Gabriela Sandoval said...

So cute. Love the colorful eggs.

Gabriela

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Bth yur prjects are so pretty. I love the eggs with all the bling! Great idea with the grass ribbon I must try that!

Dbiie H.

niteowlis at clear dot net

Scrappin Dhilly said...

Super cute, love how you dressed up the buttons. It reminded me that I need to go to Michaels and get some of those buttons. The labels add such a fun element to those and would be fun to give as a craft night goodie! Thanks for the fun idea!

scrappindhilly at gmail dot com
www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Okay these are so CUTE! I love how the containers coordinate with the stamps and buttons! CLEVER idea! Your card is so ADORABLE too! I love all the eggs, embossing, the ribbon and those duckies! Great job Cassandra! Thanks for the grea ideas too!

Got2BCrafting said...

Love those eggs.. very pretty! And the button containers are just as cute as before... love the bright cheery colors! :)
Lori
got2bcrafting at gmail dot com

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

You get another A+ from me. That card is cute cute cute. The buttons are jazzed up nice too.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Both of your projects are so awesome!! The card is just to cute and I love how you decorated the button jars, what a fabulous little gift!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...