Monday, February 13, 2012

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Day 1 : February Release

Hello everyone!  WAHOO!!!  Are you ready?  It's time for the My Creative Time ~ February Product Release!  If you're new to all of this - every month Emma with My Creative Time releases her newest stamp & die sets.  And she, along with the My Creative Time ~ Design Team, get to tease you every day for a week with "sneak peeks" of the new release.  I know we probably say this every month . . . but you are gonna LOVE this release . . . CUTE isn't a big enough word to describe it.  :)  So tune in each day for all kinds of fun.  **And a special note - this week the BIG REVEAL will be on Thursday - February 16th instead of the usual Friday.

Ok, so today is Day 1 of Sneak Peek Week and the My Creative Time ~ Design Team will be showcasing the "Happy Hunting" stamp set.  This is an Easter themed set that you are just gonna love!!!  And what Easter morning would be complete without treats for your little ones.  I always remember the best Easter baskets came from Grandma.  :)   Here are a few fun & simple treat ideas:


First up, chocolate of course.  :)  This cute little purple wire basket came from Michaels.  Inside, I filled a little plastic baggie with yummy Whoppers.  At the top, I tied it off with a beautiful bow made from Celebrate It ~ Easter ribbon.  In the center, I added a pretty little flower gem from the Dress It Up ~ Springtime In Paris collection.


One of my favorite things about Emma is how she co-ordinates all her products.  In every stamp set, she includes a round sentiment that will always fit perfectly into the Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  The yellow patterned paper is from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints collection.  The white cardstock is from Recollections.  The sentiment is from this great new release the My Creative Time ~ Happy Hunting stamp set.  The ink is Technique Tuesday ~ Amethyst ink. The cute little bunny is from another set that we will be showing later this week.  The ink for the little "chocolate" bunny is Technique Tuesday ~ brown ink.


I just had to make more of these . . . who doesn't love the super terrific My Creative Time ~ Stitched Lollipop Holder Die?!?! Here are some closer shots:


Once again, I used the My Creative Time ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  The sentiment is the same one from above in the My Creative Time ~ Happy Hunting stamp set.  The ink is Memento ~ Rosebud ink.  The cute little bunny inside is also from this stamp set.  Isn't he the cutest?  I colored him in with Prismacolor Pencils.


For this little yellow one, I also added a cute little bow made with Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations ribbon.


The paper for all three treats are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints collection.


Inside are yummy lollipops: grape, banana and cotton candy.   Mmmmmmmm....


Last, but not least . . . what Easter treats would be complete without some Peeps?  ;)


I added a pretty purple bow made with Celebrate It ~ Easter ribbon.  In the center is a little flower gem from the Dress It Up ~ Springtime In Paris collection.  I added a fun little tag made with the My Creative Time ~ Stitched Oval Die.  The sentiment is from this super fun new release the My Creative Time ~ Happy Hunting stamp set.  The ink is Technique Tuesday ~ Amethyst ink.


Here is another pretty bow made from Celebrate It ~ Easter ribbon.  (The ribbon comes in pink, purple, yellow and green. You can get it at Michaels.  Isn't it so pretty?)  I added another tag, the ink on this tag is Memento ~ Rosebud ink.




Well my creative friends, there you have it . . . super quick and easy Easter treats . . . all made with the cutest My Creative Time ~ Happy Hunting stamp set.  Wait until you see the whole set!!!  Ca-uuuuute!!

***********************************
SNEAK PEAK GIVEAWAY TIME!!

With all of our Sneak Peek Weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!  All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs. You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!

***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have!  Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here that you did so.  OR you can just tag Emma in your post!

Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Thursday, Feb. 16th during this AWESOME release happening @ 12:01 am PST in her video!  GOOD LUCK!!  Log onto your facebook now & let's start spreading the word!

***********************************

So how was that for Day 1 of Sneak Peek Week?  There's lots more to come!  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all back here tomorrow.  :)  Have a great day!

Oh, and don't forget ~ for my 1-yr Blogoversary Giveaway & Contest post ~ click HERE.

~ Cassandra

68 comments :

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Wow! All your projects are so super darling! I have been waiting patiently for Emmas release hoping it was Easter themed so I can get started on my own projects.Thank you for truly wonderful inspiration!

Debbie H.
niteowlis at clear dot net

phstennisfan said...

What a spectacular job! Love them all.
carol
imamom88 at hotmail dot com

Short Scrapper said...

Takes me back to when my kids were little. Love it!

Tammy said...

Very cute projects you did a great job with your colored pencils.TFS.

Glora said...

WOW, each of these is BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS looking. I LOVE how you dressed up a simple box of Peeps. Your basket is beyond beautiful and ADORABLE with all the darling chocolate bunnies and the perfect bow (BTW that ribbon is GORGEOUS). And your lollipop holders are PERFECT and you used that beautiful paper again, so when you buy your Petite Prints where do you purchase yours at. I just LOVE the polka dots and have got to buy myself some! Beautiful job on EVERYTHING! Hugs- Glora

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Wow you were super busy!! i love all the projects, the sucker holders are my favourite thought!!
Kristan

pruttybird said...

Wow but you were a busy bee :). These projects are great.

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Cindy said...

OMG all your projects are AMAZING!BEAUTIFUL job girl,I TOTALLY LOVE them all!!!!Have a SUPER day!:)

Cathryn said...

Beautiful projects Cassandra! The ribbon matched so wonderfully! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Arcy Scraps said...

these are all soo great!! you really do show how versatile each set can be! tfs!
♥Cyndy

Crafting Katie said...

Okay, first of all, your basket of treats is just darling! I love the color combination! All of your other treats are just precious too! You look READY for Easter!!!

Darlene said...

oh my! you really rocked it!! Can't wait to see the rest!

Darlene
desaucier at bellsouth dot net

jessica said...

Your projects are awesome!! That basket is just the cutest ever! Awesome job....now I am so excited to see the whole set!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

antdoda said...

You always make the cutest things I love it!! antdoda@aol.com

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Wow you have been one busy lady! I love all your projects so much I cannot pick just one! Awesome job!!
croptilludrop23@gmail.com

Jeanine said...

Love all the projects SUPER CUTE!!!!!
Scrappinwithjc@gmail.com

Leanne said...

Awesome projects! Love them all! This is a fun set! Hugs, Leanne

barbip said...

Oh my! Where to start?? I adore all of the projects. I cannot wait to get these stamps and the lollipop holder die. You are so talented. Thank you so much for sharing your creations with us. Love them all <3

Ange said...

Wow, your projects are all so cute!!

Candy said...

Gorgeous projects Cassandra! I just love those little bunnies.
This is going to be another buy it all release. I can feel it. LOL.

Craft Me This said...

WOW everything is so cute.


craftmethis@gmail.com

Brenda said...

wow! love them all! you always impress me with your projects! gonna be a good week!

Carolyn said...

I love what you did with the basket. Very clever idea. TFS

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!!! These are all soooo cute!!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ WOW! You have been VERY busy! These are just AMAZING! What cute ideas! I LOVE them ALL! I LOVE how you did the peeps and that basket! GREAT JOB!

Carol said...

Fantastic job Cassandra-all your projects are so adorable. Thank you for sharing!

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

These are fabulous Cassandra. I'm still waiting on some videos from you girl. I love that basket. It matches my daughter's room. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute and creative creations Cassandra, I just love them all. Thank you for all the inspiration.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

Cathi said...

Very sweet creations! I am looking forward to seeing to Thursday. TFS

Shar said...

AWESOME! Cassandra, you knocked this one out of the park. I LOVE them ALL!!!! but by absolute fave is the adorable basket! Just wow. :)

Cindy said...

Beautiful projects,Cassandra! WOW! Love the soft colors and the ribbons are awesome,on each project! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

janner said...

Darling projects. Another set of stamps I must buy to add to my Emma collection.Thanks for sharing.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

Danielle Lee said...

Wow! Some people you know are getting some really nice treats for Easter. Perfect Easter colors too. Thanks for sharing.

Danielle
leeceratops@comcast.net

liz at liz's paper loft said...

mmm, chocolate! love the little bunnies on the basket! looks like you had so much fun decorating everything! TOO CUTE!

Mimi said...

Love your projects! LOve them! Can't wait to see this set.

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
cbarwick@comcast.net

jordanbev5 said...

Your projects are just adorable!! I am so impressed with this little bunny! He has such personality!! Wonderful job!
Beverly
jordanbev5@yahoo.com

Lara said...

This is such a neat set of sneak peeks! Wow, how fun! Love that little bunny! lclass003atgmaildotcom

Anonymous said...

Love those cute Lollipop's!! As always, cute, cute, cute!!

Sarah

sjb369@aol.com

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness, your projects are so adorable!! I love your little basket dressed up with that cute little Easter saying as well as the bunny and the lollipop die is super duper cute!! What a fabulous way to dress up peeps to give or stash in someone's basket too!! Awesome ideas!!! Awesome stamps!

Sue D said...

Very cute Easter ideas!

Amy's Designs said...

You made some beautiful yummy treats. Great job.

Anonymous said...

All your projects are so sweet! Great job! Denise. Queenbee.speigle@gmail.com

VICTORIA said...

MY MY MY Miss Cassandra you have been a busy bee!!! Everything you made is fantastic great job girl. :)

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow I really love this set. I cant wait to see the full release. I love your creations.

joni said...

Super cute projects!!! And I love Emmas circular stamps...and the coordinating cuties for the centers too!!! Wow! Awesome work!!!!
hugs,
joni

arcocha at yahoo dot com

Amy C said...

These are all so wonderful!! I just love how you have used the new stamps on these projects.

quilt4fun2 said...

You must have a huge ribbon collection...just beautiful. Great job on all of your projects! The wire basket screams spring...love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Gabriela Sandoval said...

Love all your projects. Great stamps.

Gabriela

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

Megan said...

You were busy! I love all of your projects! Adorable!

megan.saxe@gmail.com

M.J. Rutledge said...

Yay! More circle sentiments. I'm addicted to those. Love your projects!

Tiffany said...

Very cute projects! :p

scrapaholicjen said...

Love your Easter basket and lollipop holders! So adorable!
qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

Linda Harris said...

Oh Cassandra They are all adorable. I really like the sucker holders !!! Linda Harris Lsunflower58@aol.com

Julie L. said...

OOOOHHHH, just love your creations!

Julie L.
jlearned at charter dot net

Suzy said...

AWESOME ideas for Easter! :) Thanks for sharing!!
Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Awh, those treats look so cute!!! I can't believe they are already selling Easter candy lol. TFS it all looks awesome.


Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

tina said...

Love all you Easter products. Very cute!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Crafting Butterfly Creations said...

Supper Cute! I love sneaK peek week.

Josie0602 said...

So super cute!! I love the basket with the bunny tags!

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.

Christine said...

Liking them all. Now I want some peeps LOL --C

Scrappin with the bug said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! I love the little lollipop holders too cute. Love how you cordinated the flavors w/ the colors great job. OH yes Easter isn't Easter w/o peep.

Scrappin with the bug said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! I love the little lollipop holders too cute. Love how you cordinated the flavors w/ the colors great job. OH yes Easter isn't Easter w/o peep.

Dawn said...

Love those lollipop dies! Sooo adorable. I'd love to taste a cotton candy flavored lollipop. Yum!

DeeGeeScraps at gmail dot com

CarolynG said...

I LOVE all your fantastic treat projects. They look FABULOUS and YUMMY!! TFS

~ Lori ~ said...

All of these projects are just adorable! The basket is a great idea.

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

WOW Cassandra you just went over the top with your creations!!! They are all wonderful!!! Love the little bunnies crooked ear...too cute!
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy

Evelyn said...

I think this is going to be one of my favorite sets. Awesome projects.
Evelyn
evl14512@gmail.com

Got2BCrafting said...

This is about the SWEETEST post I have ever seen! :) Love all your projects Cassandra!
Lori
got2bcrafting at gmail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...