Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Creative Time ~ "Favorite Stamp of the Month"

Hello everyone!  It's time for another My Creative Time ~ "Favorite Stamp of the Month".  This month's featured stamp set is:  I Believe In Leprechauns.  

As you can probably imagine, this stamp set is absolutely perfect for St. Patrick's Day!  And as many of you know, St. Patrick's Day tends to be a holiday for many individuals that is focused on the mass consumption of "adult beverages" LOL. 

But with Valentine's Day still right around the corner,  I thought I would see if I could take those fun little treat ideas that you all are probably working on right now and adapt them to a St. Patrick's Day theme.  I think these would be great little treats that you could give to your kiddos or perhaps they may even want to make a give to their classmates.


Cute, cute, cute!  Of course you can never go wrong with the MCT ~ Stitched Lollipop Holder Die!  :)  You can use it for absolutely every holiday or any occasion.  It's so simple . . . just change the colors and the sentiments and voila . . . treats for any occasion ~ completed within minutes!


For this first little treat, the two different shades of green cardstock are from the Coredinations ~ Vintage Collection. The white paper with little shamrocks on it is from Die Cuts With A View ~ Green Clovers.  I used the MCT ~ Stitched Lollipop Holder Die as well as the MCT ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  The sentiment is from the MCT ~ I Believe In Leprechauns stamp set.  The ink is Technique Tuesday ~ black ink


For the sweet little treat inside, I added a little baggie of chocolate gold coins.  The ribbon at the top is from my stash.


The polka dot and grid patterned papers are from Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints.  The white/shamrock patterned paper is from Die Cuts With A View ~ Green Clovers.  I used the same MCT ~ Stitched Lollipop Holder Die and the MCT ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  The sentiment is from the MCT ~ I Believe In Leprechauns stamp set.   The ink is Technique Tuesday ~ black ink.


The little goodies inside this treat are apple flavored Jolly Ranchers . . . yum!  The ribbon at the top is from my stash.


For this final treat, the plaid patterned paper is from Paper Pizazz.  The paper for the green scallop shape is from Recollections.  The white/shamrock patterned paper is from Die Cuts With A View ~ Green Clovers. The sentiment is another one from the MCT ~ I Believe In Leprechauns stamp set.  The ink is Technique Tuesday ~ black ink.  The ribbon is from my stash.


The sweet little candy for this treat is a yummy Tootsie Pop!  ;)


For those of you who may be all "candied out" after Valentine's Day, I decided to make this little treat.  You may have seen Miss Emma make these using Pixie Stix.  I simply replaced the candy with these cute little shamrock pencils.  And tied them with a ribbon from my stash.


I used the MCT ~ XL Label Die for the background piece.  The striped paper is the reverse side of the Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints.  On the top, I once again used the MCT ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  The sentiment is another great little sentiment from the MCT ~ I Believe In Leprechauns stamp set.  There are a whole bunch of fun sentiments in this set that you are just gonna love!


For those of you who are card makers out there, here is a super quick and easy 3x3 card.  The cute little hearts are cut with the heart die from the MCT ~ 100% Sweetness stamp set.  The patterned paper is my favorite Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints.   I mounted them with pop dots to the background piece that I cut with the MCT ~ XL Label Die.  I used the MCT ~ Whimsical Calendar Days stamp set for the border.  The ink is Technique Tuesday ~ black ink.


The sweet little sentiment is another great one from the MCT ~ I Believe In Leprechauns stamp set.  And if you look really closely, you can see that I embossed the black card base with the Polka Dots ~ Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.  This card literally took about 5-10 minutes at the most.  And what a cute little love note to give to your sweetie!  ;)

That's it for my new creations.  Here are a couple of things I have made in the past with this same stamp set:


To see the original post for this little treat ~ click here.


And to see the original post for this fun little card ~ click here. Wanna hear something cool?  I actually won the Throwback Thursday Challenge for this card!!!  That was so exciting! :)

Well my friends, that's it for today.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the Guest Designer for the day has created.

Oh ~ and the best part ~ Emma will be offering this super fun I Believe In Leprechauns stamp set at a great sale price for a limited time only!  So if you don't have it yet, hop on over there and get shopping!  :)

Have a great day everyone and I will see you back here really soon!

~ Cassandra

9 comments :

Crafting Katie said...

Wow, you are really showing how awesome this stamp set is! I love your lollipop holders, especially putting the gold coins inside! Awesome idea! Your pencil holders and card are absolutely adorable too! Thanks for all of the inspiration, Cassandra!!!

Glora said...

Seriously girl, how did you find time to throw all of these AMAZING projects together!!!! You ROCK. I love each of the lollipop holders, you added some of my favorite treats... chocolate coins & apple jolly ranchers - super yummy. And their packaging was PERFECT. I love how you switched out the pixie sticks for pencils. That would be a perfect little classroom gift. I LOVE it. Oh and your card is perfect too. And as for your older creations I LOVE them too! BEAUTIFUL job showcasing this awesome set along with Emma's dies too! Hugs- Glora

Kim H said...

Cassandra,
OMG! You did such ADORABLE and fun projects! The shamrocks just ROCK! All the dies projects ~ LOVE and last but not least the heart card! Oh that is too sweet too! Clean, simple and too the point!
Tfs

Craft Me This said...

It is amazing,with a few stamps and dies how creative we can be. Love it.

Christine said...

I just love the candy coins and the sentiment Are You Feeling Lucky? I'm thinking that's a great idea for the AQ!!!
But my absolute fav is the apple jolly ranchers. You're right, YUM!
Great ideas, TFS.
--C

LindaV said...

Really super cute projects. I am still in pink/red heart mode right now but St Patricks' Day is always special to me as 3/17 is my dads' birthday...2 days after mine so we celebrated together wearing the green!!! He had green socks and tie. We usually started the day with green pancakes. He would finish his day with green beer. I make an all green dinner and when I had a staff, we would have an all green pot luck. Always a fun occasion. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

LindaV
TheTulipCollector

Cindy said...

OMG all your projcets are sooo AWESOME!FANTASTIC job girl,Have a great weekend!:)

Linsey said...

OMGosh girl, everything you touch just turns to gold!!! With all of these fabulously inspiring creations, this is definitely my lucky day! I love those treat holders and all of the sweet little treasures that await inside! The pencil holders are darling and your green hearts card is beautiful! I love the other treat holder and your last card too! Wow--I need this stamp set fo shizzle now!! :D You are such a talented artist, Emma is a smart lady indeed and I will miss you too, but I will always be inspired by you and will be visiting your blog often my friend! Thanks for being so kind and great blogging buddy! :)

quilt4fun2 said...

I guess you could not stop at one...hehe! Glad you didn't stop at one...jealous that you get all of these great ideas...I love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...