Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Day 4 : January Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for the My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Week : Day 4!  Wahoo . . . the fourth and final day before the big reveal tomorrow ~ Friday Jan. 20th at 12:01 am PST!!!  And of course, Emma has saved the best for last!  

So you all know that my favorite MCT product is the Embossed Gift Card Holder Die.  And my second favorite MCT product is the Lollipop Holder Die.  Well now it's time for my third favorite MCT product . . . drumroll please . . . it's the Bubblegum Treat Box Die!!!  And you are gonna love it!  We are all showcasing this AWESOME new die today so you are sure to get some GREAT ideas.

I decided to go with a wedding theme in honor of my BFF who recently got engaged:


So what do you think my BFF?  Do you want some of these for your wedding reception????  ;)  Aren't they just beautiful?  And they are SO easy to put together . . . I only used 3 little pieces of Terrifically Tacky Tape and then you can add whatever ribbon you want to the ends.  I'm telling you ~ you all are gonna LOVE this die!  And you can fill them will all kinds of goodies: party mints, nuts, chocolates, you name it!!!

All of these pretty little favors are made with cardstock from the SEI ~ White Elegance paper collection.  The papers in this collection are so beautiful!  I tried to use many other MCT products to embellish them so you all can see just how well all of Emma's products work together.  And because I used so many different things - once again they won't all fit in my "labels" section, so here is a quick list:

My Creative Time
100% Sweetness
All Around Birthday Time
Bubblegum Treat Box Die
Build A Banner Kit
Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies
Teeny Tag Greetings
Whimsical Calendar Days
You Had Me At Chocolate

Here are some close up shots and all the details for each:


For these first two, I used the My Creative Time ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies for embellishing.  Also, my favorite new addiction (thanks to Emma) is "tull-EEEEE" (pronounced Emma's way LOL).  It works so perfectly with these little favor boxes.  The tulle is from the Celebrate It ~ Wedding collection.  


The cardstock for the scallop shape is from the Coredinations ~ Gemstones collection.  The cardstock for the circle is from Recollections. The sentiments for both are from the My Creative Time ~ You Had Me At Chocolate stamp set.


For the embellishing on these two favors, I used the starburst die from the My Creative Time ~ Build A Banner Kit.  The white cardstock is from Recollections.  And once again I added some tull-EEE.  ;)



Both of the sentiments are from another new release this month (featured yesterday) the My Creative Time ~ Teeny Tag Greetings stamp set.  The only extra thing I did was add some little dots to the tips of the starburst with a black ~ Zig Writer pen.


Now for these final two wedding favors, I wanted to do a little something different so you can see how to use this awesome die in another way.  All I did was cut off one end ~ seriously, that's it - just cut it right off!  :)  You need to make sure you leave enough for it to be able to close.  And then I just put some adhesive on the flaps and folded up the end like wrapping a present.  Super simple!



For both of these favors, I used the beautiful heart die in the My Creative Time ~ 100% Sweetness stamp set.  I couldn't help but add more tull-EEE.  :)  And I also used the My Creative Time ~ Whimsical Calendar Days stamp set for an extra personal touch with the dates.  The first one has today's date and this last one is actually my anniversary date with my wonderful hubby!  Can you just imagine . . . the options for personalizing these little favors are endless!!! Now for the actual date on each heart ~ what I did was use the calendar stamp in the My Creative Time ~ Whimsical Calendar Days stamp set - but I only put ink on the number I wanted to use.  The easiest way to do that is with a marker rather than a whole ink pad.  Also, for the "th" , I used the My Creative Time ~ All Around Birthday Time stamp set.

******************************
SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!

With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!    All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs!  You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!

**SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release and whatever connections you may have!  Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page HERE that you did so OR you can just tag Emma in your post!**

Emma will randomly pick & announce all of the winners on Friday ~ January 21st during this AWESOME release happening @ 12:01am PST in her video!  GOOD LUCK!  Log onto your facebook now and let's start spreading the word!   ;)


******************************

Ok my creative friends . . . that's it for January's Sneak Peeks!  I hope you all are as excited as I am.  It's a GREAT release and I'm sure you are gonna love it!  The big reveal is tomorrow ~ Friday - January 20th at 12:01 am PST.  Make sure you watch Emma's awesome reveal video to see if YOU are one of the lucky winners this month.  And don't forget to head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And don't forget - the more comments you leave ~ the more chances you have to win!!! (that is - one comment per blog for each day & don't forget to leave a way for us to contact you)!  Good luck everyone!  And happy shopping!   ;) 

~Cassandra

83 comments :

tina said...

Wow! Beautiful wedding favors.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

VICTORIA said...

Wow!!!! These are awesome Cassandra great job. I have a nephew getting married in Oct. So this is a great possiblility. :)

Short Scrapper said...

OMGoodness!!! I'm in awe! Gotta have this one!

A ScrapBeatAway Creations said...

I love this new die. I have a bigger one that cuts out and would love to have this cute little small one to go with it. I think you did a great job and theses would make a great wedding favor.
Hugs Chandi

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Wow very pretty wedding favors...love that paper!!
croptilludrop23@gmail.com

Martha galvez said...

Beautiful, Ilove the texture of the paper, loving the white on white. Great Job. TFS!

Tammy said...

I just love what you did to these boxes. Love the papers too.

shelly said...

OMGosh your wedding boxes are beautiful! Great Job!
shellyholsinger@yahoo.com

Cindy said...

OMG your projects are AMAZING!I TOTALLY LOVE them,FANTASTIC job girl!:)

Sue D said...

These are so beautiful and thanks for telling us how to make the alternate one with part cut off.

jessica said...

You totally ROCKED this!!! I love these and love all the different variations you did with the sentiments!!
Awesome job!!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

linda said...

Hi You are doing great.
LinaB
TOP2KOP@HOTMAIL.COM

Tami B. said...

Why oh why couldn't Emma have come up with this last year? I would have had a blast making the favors for my daughter's wedding. I love all of these but especially the one with the Mr. & Mrs. on it.

Kathy said...

Wow, I love all these. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Kathy
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/

carpediem said...

absolutely gorgeous! love the versatility of the die to convert to a smaller box! laura j

joni said...

So many possibilities!!! These are gorgeous!!! Love the white on white!!! Love that you took it a step farther and utilized with a much different look!!!! Awesome!
TFS
hugs,
joni

Houses Built of Cards said...

How GORGEOUS these are!!!! And what a great idea to make the smaller box - SOOO creative!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

PERFECT wedding favors! These are absolutely gorgeous! I really love your alternative style too - so cute!

Jeanne said...

These would be perfect for wedding favors! And I love the different way you used the die...I'll be trying that later, thanks for another wonderful idea! :)

Scrappin with the bug said...

Wow how elegant and pretty - love the little trick of cutting off one and wala... A totally new project. Great job. I'm sure you BFF will love these.

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

These are Awesome Cassandra. What a perfect reception favor. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Linda Harris said...

These are awesome Cassandra, I love how you made the last ones by cutting off part. Cool beans!!! Linda Harris Lsunflower58@aol.com

Auntie Marg said...

I totaly love how you took the box and made it you own, I really love the last two, TFS

Kim H said...

Your bff is going to LOVE these! They are so BEAUTIFULLY done and perfect! If she doesn't like them ~ I will renew my vows!
tfs

CA Scrapper said...

Your projects are just gorgeous!!! I can't wait to get this die!

Leslie

cascrapper at gmail dot com

Cindy said...

These are beautiful,Cassandra! And what an awesome idea to cut off the ends! Love it!!
Hugs,
Cindy

liz at liz's paper loft said...

you're the party queen for sure! just FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

WOW! You did a terrific job on these wedding favors!

Cindy López
Cindylop@rocketmail.com

UnikeByYes said...

Elegant and sophiticated, You are very talented TFS
Have a great day!
Liz

Christine said...

Hi there,
I like how you showed how this die is versatle by making the 'stand up' box. Great idea. TFS

christinescreativecards at gmail dot com

Glora said...

These are GORGEOUS!!! That paper is so perfect and I absolutely LOVE all the variations you did. The ones that you cut off look perfect too. I'm totally going to try that. Amazing job! Hugs- Glora

jen said...

Awesome job!! You are so creative...I love how you cut the bottom of the box off...super cute idea..You can get a lot of use out of it that way...I love your work...you give a lot of inspiration...Thanks for sharing your ideas with us.
hugs,jen
jenniferhogge07 at yahoo dot com

Gloria said...

OMG !!! these are beautiful!!!
tfs
gloria c
www.craftnthings.blogspot.com

Craft Me This said...

Just beautiful! and creative.
craftmethis@gmail.com

CREATIVE M said...

Just Gorgeous! AMAZING!!!!
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

lindagk23 said...

WOW! The Wedding Favors are so adorable! Love how you cut off one end to make it look totally different. You did an awesome job! Have a wonderful day!

Trell said...

The are so incredible fabulous! Wonderful job Cassandra!

Debbie said...

WOW! These are adorable, I would have loved to have had these at my wedding! TFS.

Debbie B.
debbiebutcher@comcast.net

JennyKozar said...

You never fail to AMAZE me! You are so telented. These dies are a MUST HAVE!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your treat holders turned out wonderful...so many clever ideas you have! I like how you made a box type bottom...gives the box a whole new look and use and so easy to do! Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Nancy said...

What an awesome idea!!! Im so making these for my BFF wedding!! hugs

Nancy

scrapaholicjen said...

Fabulous wedding favors Cassandra! I wish I had this die for my wedding 7 years ago (you know, in prehistoric scrapbooking days LOL) I made pillow boxes using a stencil! That took a while....
qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

JaxandAsyMom said...

All if these are super cute, but I love the wedding favors. The date was a great idea! Thanks do much for sharing.

Jayne said...

These are amazing. Love how you altered it too.I need this die!!
Jayne x

Got2BCrafting said...

These are fabulous Cassandra!! Love the paper you used... sooo pretty! And, how cool is that flat bottom box that you altered?? VERY COOL!!! You are so creative! :)
Lori
got2bcrafting at gmail dotcom

pruttybird said...

Beautiful wedding favors. Can't wait to order this die :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Mimi said...

Love this one. Cant wait to order.

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

janner said...

Love it. Another versatile die. Thanks for sharing.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is just as cute as can be! Love all those little trat boxes. TFS

Doris P. said...

precious memories they will have!! I love your wedding theme! a must have die!! parkernana4@aol.com

Michelle P said...

These are the perfect favors! I love the tulle!

yvette said...

Girl you ROCKED this die out. Love your favors.
happyscrappyvette@gmail.com

Susan said...

What a wonderful idea-I love it!

Christina said...

Beautiful wedding favors!! Great use of this die!!

Christina Coen

christina.coen@gmail.com

luvtosew said...

Your wedding favors are really beautiful. What a great idea and way to use this new die. Thanks for sharing.

Janis said...

These are lovely! I love your wedding boxes and the way you customized some by cutting off the bottoms. How creative. These are just beautiful. It amazes me how the same die can look so different with all of you gals on the DT. Great job!
:) Janis
PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com
Janis@slowar.com

Yvette said...

Wow!!! These are beautiful! TFS this awesome idea!!!

pisces_9315@yahoo.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

WOW- these are just beautiful ... Great job

Trisha said...

Love your pretty, pretty treat containers. Great job. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Jeanine said...

Love it I have to have one!!!! You did a great job when I saw this die in the video I knew I had to make some for my cousins wedding this die is perfect!!!!

nellie27 said...

I love the paper you used with the new die. It was very creative cutting off one end for a different "box." TFS
nellessenconcrete@yahoo.com

Tiffany said...

love the wedding favors! :p

Ester said...

Wow! I just have to buy me this punch. Liked your wedding theme. Very nice!

esterperez73@yahoo

Megan said...

I love these! Adorable!

Jan said...

Love these little boxes. My daughter is getting married in June and I cannot wait to show her these.

Jan
bearycreativecrafts@gmail.com

Gabriela Sandoval said...

These wedding boxes are just beautiful.

Gabriela

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

Denise said...

I think this is my favorite project with the new Bubble Gum Die! Thanks for sharing the hint about cutting one end off! Great Job! Denise queenbee.speigle@gmail.com

Kerry~Momma K said...

Beautiful!
Kerry

mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

evelyn said...

Gorgeous wedding favors. I like how you did the last ones. TFS
Evelyn
evl14512@gmail.com

Maggie n Me said...

Wow, so elegant! Great job! I'm sure your BFF will love them!

Sue said...

Love all the treat boxes. Great idea cutting off one end.

Thanks
Sue

shannegan 16 @ att .net

RLS Innovations said...

Love your ideas for this die.

Sue
rolfe974@prodigy.net

Jen N said...

Wow, very elegant & classy!
jenny dot naus at yahoo dot com

Candy said...

Wow these are all so amazing!
candyyoung826 at msn dot com

Anonymous said...

WOW!! They are beautiful!

Debbie Smith said...

I love the way you did the ones with the flat bottom WOW so many uses for this die GREAT JOB!!! thank you for the ideas

Crafting Butterfly Creations said...

Love it. Thank you for all the inspiration!

BOBBI said...

Your creation is absolutely beautiful. Really elegant. I love it.

tfs
hugs
bobbi

Brenda said...

Your Wedding Favors Are Absolutely Adorable!! Just Love It & The Bubblegum Treat Box Die Is Amazing!!

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

OMG I love the versitility of this die. Great job shownig how to use many of Emmas products in this project. Your friend has got to be so proud of talent!

Debbie H.

Creative Cutter Room said...

Great idea for a wedding! I love the tuleee as well! TFS Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Suzanne said...

OMG! These are so ELEGANT & BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Hrvatica said...

These are just fabulous! What a fantastic die.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...