Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Day 3 : January Release

Good morning everyone!  And welcome to the My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Week : Day 3.  We are half way there, but I think the best is yet to come!   :)  Today, Emma & the My Creative Time ~ Design Team are showcasing the Teeny Tag Greetings stamp set which includes two super cute tag dies and the Script Type Backgrounds stamp set which is just gorgeous.

For my project today, I used the top layer die of the two layering tag dies and the "Miss You" sentiment ~ both from the Teeny Tag Greetings stamp set.


Like my artistic photo?  lol  I've seen some of the other gals do it, so I thought I would try it.  Those who know me and my OCD are gonna laugh that I actually posted a "crooked" photo . . . hee hee.

All of the beautiful papers for this card are from the Basic Grey ~ Green At Heart paper collection.  The flower stem is actually a large sticker from the same paper collection.


For the flower petals, I used the top layer tag die from the My Creative Time ~ Teeny Tag Greetings stamp set.  I alternated colors between a lighter pink and a darker pink for the petals.  I also curled up the tips of the petals for some extra dimension.  The "Missing You" sentiment is also from the My Creative Time ~ Teeny Tag Greetings stamp set.  Isn't the font just beautiful?  The ink is Technique Tuesday ~ Black ink.  The center of the flower was cut with the My Creative Time ~ Stitched Circle Die.  The super cute, but sad flower face is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Happy New Year Face Assortment (doesn't it go just perfectly with the sentiment?)  To color in the face, I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen, some Prismacolor Pencils and a little chalk for the cheeks.


I put pop dots under the flower stem for extra dimension to match the flower itself.  I added a cute little bow with Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations ribbon.  And I also added one little falling flower petal towards the bottom right corner of the card.  That's it!  This card was super simple, but oh so cute I think.   ;)

******************************
SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!

With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!    All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs!  You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!

**SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release and whatever connections you may have!  Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page HERE that you did so OR you can just tag Emma in your post!**

Emma will randomly pick & announce all of the winners on Friday ~ January 21st during this AWESOME release happening @ 12:01am PST in her video!  GOOD LUCK!  Log onto your facebook now and let's start spreading the word!   ;) 
******************************


So that's Day 3 of the My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Week : January Release!  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  There are a ton of different little sentiments in this set so I'm sure you will get some good sneak peeks!   ;)   See you all back here tomorrow for Day 4 ~ the final day of sneak peeks before the big reveal on Friday!  And don't forget, the more comments you leave - the more chances you have to win!!!!  (that is - one comment per blog for each day & don't forget to leave a way for us to contact you).   Happy crafting  :)


~ Cassandra

87 comments :

Jen said...

Oh I love the colors you used and the stamps!!!!!

kissmyjen at gmail.com
justcreativeme.blogspot.com

A ScrapBeatAway Creations said...

How cute is this, I love it and great idea for a card.
Hugs CHandi

melllisssa said...

So cute and how creative you are for using the little dies for the petals! You are such an inspiration! I always look forward to your posts :)

misshoanggg (at) gmail.com

Scrapnatic said...

What a clever idea!! Very cute!!

scrapnatic@yahoo.com

Short Scrapper said...

WOW - how creative! Love it!

Martha galvez said...

super cute!

Tammy said...

I like your creativeness with the tag die. Cute card. Great job.

Cindy said...

WOW your card is just GORGEOUS!Great idea with the die,I LOVE the sweet face and the sentiments!:)

Carolee said...

Your card is so super cute! Oh my goodness, I love the way you did the petals of the flowers!
cwolfquilter@gmail.com

linda said...

Hi I love your card.
LindaB
top2kop@hotmail.com

Josie0602 said...

So cute!! I love the way your alternated the colors for the flower!
Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.co

VICTORIA said...

Wow awesome card!!!!

Lisa R. said...

What a cute flower petals idea! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

jessica said...

What a awesome card! very creative with the petals :)
TFS

shelly said...

Super cute card. I love it!!
shellyholsinger@yahoo.com

Tami B. said...

This was a very clever idea, and this would make a wonderful card for OWH. Great job.

Crafting Katie said...

WOW!!! You are so stinkin' creative, Cassandra! I LOVE how you made this flower! Adorable!!!

CREATIVE M said...

OMG! Super Adorable!! Love it!!!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Scrappin with the bug said...

Wow this is one of the cutest cards I've seen. Looks adorable w/ the PKS faces. I love the way you used the tags to create the flower. Nice job.

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh how clever and cute is this?!?!?! That little face is perfect with the sentiment too!!! LOVE it!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

This is such a cute flower. Love that sentiment. Can be used for so many ideas. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

yvette said...

Vary creative with the stamp set. Love it.
happyscrappyvette@gmail.com

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

What a darling way to use this die and stamp set. Love the PK face also!

Debbie H.

Tracy said...

Cute card! I love how you stamped a sentiment on each petal!

antdoda said...

This is so adorable!!! antdoda@aol.com

Glora said...

OH SO CUTE is right!!!!! WOW! This is the best idea EVER!!!! You seriously rock girl! I have got to give this a try. Your flower is the cutest and that face could NOT be more perfect for the sentiment! hugs- Glora

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow! that's so creative! way too cute!!!

marylouh said...

If you were feeling sad, you would really perk up when you got this card. It made me feel happy just looking at it.

Jeanne said...

Okay...I gotta try this! You made it look fabulous!! Great job!!

Kate said...

Absolutely love this card, very creative and just perfect.

Hugs,
Kate

Brenda said...

this is the cutest sad card I have ever seen! LOL love it!

brwneyes46@gmail.com

Kim H said...

OMG... sticking ADORABLE! The sentiment goes so well with that face! Great color choices too!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Now this card is just too much fun.... I just love how you made a flower of all these little tags. Adorable. TFS
macsheilam at gmail dot com

Trell said...

Why so sad? LOL! This is totally adorable Cassandra! Would have never thought to do this. I love how you always have the most detailed projects.

Momof4inArlington said...

What a fantastic use of basic dies! I feel so sorry for the PK flower...so sad!

Debi said...

How creative, using the die to make a flower, genius!

Trisha said...

Very cute card. Love the stamping of sentiments on the petals. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

Your card idea is so very clever and the stamp is perfect with the expression on the Peachy face...I love it! Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

pruttybird said...

Love how you used the die to make a flower ... very cool :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Got2BCrafting said...

Awwww.. he's so sad!! But, totally adorable at the same time! LOL! What a creative use of the dies.. it's perfect!
I see you posted a picuture of your card straight at the end... couldn't take it eh??? LOL!!
You have done an awesome job this week, can't wait to see tomorrow's project.
Lori
got2bcrafting at gmail dotcom

Nancy said...

Love this card Cassandra! And your artisic photo! LOL..great job!

hugs

Nancy

JennyKozar said...

Adorable card Cassandra!

Cathryn said...

Adorable Cassandra, great idea! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Maureen Reiss said...

This is an adorable card!!! Love that little sad face!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Very cute... you are very talented Cassandra...

phstennisfan said...

Fantastic job.
carol
imamom88 at hotmail dot com

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Awesome idea. Love it...very creative!!
croptilludrop23@gmail.com

Candy said...

This is so creative! Love the colors and the stamps are great.
candyyoung826 at msn dot com

Jayne said...

Love this! What a great idea and such a cute sad face!
Jayne x
jayne-designs.blogspot.com

Crafting Butterfly Creations said...

Beautiful! Can't wait till Friday!

Tiffany said...

This is so adorable! :p

Evelyn said...

This is super adorable. TFS
Evelyn
evl14512@gmail.com

Mimi said...

Wow, this is looking like another awesome release.

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Megan said...

I love that flower! It is so cute!

Suzy said...

very creative card! poor little sad face hehe. Thanks for taking sharing! :o)
- Suzanne, suzyq28024@gmail.com

Alvina said...

I love your card is adorable and the way that you used your die is a great idea. TFS

DebC said...

Love the paper. You used and the stamping all around the flower, pretty card!
Deb c
Bugjuiced.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

This is so darn cute, thanks for sharing. Hugs,
Kathy
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/

lindagk23 said...

Your card is so cute! I love how you used the die to make the flower! And that face is adorable!:) You did an awesome job! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Sue said...

What an adorable card. This teeny tiny stamps set looks absolutely adorable.

thanks
sue

shannegan 16 @ att . net

Georgi Girl said...

Love that cute little flower! Great job, Cassandra!

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Cute flower. I like the blue you added to the eyes.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

Sue D said...

Very creative to use the tags as flower petals!

Jennifer S said...

This is very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovin' your style...so cute! Thanks for sharing!
Carol A
hrhcva@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

What a cute card!! I love how you used the die in such a unique way. I can't wait until Friday to see everything!

Alisha S
jascheide at msn dot com

scrapaholicjen said...

Awwwww, adorable card!
qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

Bobbi said...

Love the flower it is so very cute.
F.U.N.
Bobbi

joni said...

You are a creative genius!!! I love how you created this gorgeous flower!!!! Its beautiful!!!! Love everything about it!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

Linda Harris said...

Very cute my friend. Love the face on this and goes perfect with the sentiment. Linda harris Lsunflower58@aol.com

UnikeByYes said...

Awww, this is so cute, love the color scheme, TFS
Have a good one,
Liz

tina said...

This is so cute!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Brenda said...

Your card is Super Cute!!

Linda said...

Really like the way you used the tags as flower petals.

JaxandAsyMom said...

What a sad little face. Love the colors and how well the flier turned out!

Cindy said...

Oh...this card is sooo beautiful! Love...love the idea of using the tags in a complete different way! WOW! :)
HUGS,
Cindy

Debbie said...

This card is so sweet! The sentiment and face are perfect! TFS.

Debbie B.
debbiebutcher@comcast.net

Doris P. said...

awww.. a cute card!! love the creativity!! parkernana4@aol.com

Michelle P said...

I just had to comment on this adorable card. So creative!

Christina said...

great use of that die!! I may have to scraplift this idea!

Christina Coen

christina.coen@gmail.com

luvtosew said...

What a clever way to use this die and stamp set. I really like it. Thanks for sharing.

Yvette said...

Super cute flower!!! I love everything about this card! very creative!!!

pisces_9315@yahoo.com

Gabriela Sandoval said...

This card is just adorable.

Gabriela

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

Denise said...

I do this is my favorite card of the week! I love the ingenuity you used for the tag! Fabulous! Denise queenbee.speigle@gmail.com

Kerry~Momma K said...

So cute!
Kerry

mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

RLS Innovations said...

LOve that little flower using the new little tag die.

Sue
rolfe974@prodigy.net

cricutharper said...

OMG! This card is just too cute! I absolutely love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...