Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Day 2 : January Release

Hello everyone!  Welcome back to the My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Week : Day 2!  How did you all like yesterday? Those great little sport stamp sets are awesome for all of you with little kiddos.  And I just love how Emma packaged them into separate sport themes so that you only have to get the ones that work for you, rather than a whole big set with all of them.

Well, today Emma & the My Creative Time ~ Design Team will be showcasing projects made with the More Gift Card Sentiments stamp set and the Script Type Backgrounds stamp set.  That's right . . . due to popular demand ~ Emma has created even more Gift Card Sentiments! (If you don't have the Embossed Gift Card Holder Die yet . . . what are you waiting for???  lol)

For my project today, I am using the fabulous Script Type Backgrounds stamp set


All of these quick and easy little cards are 3.5 x 3.5 inches.  The black, white, and gray cardstock are from Recollections.  The colored pieces are from the Coredinations ~ Vintage Collection.  The background of each card is stamped with either the Script Background or the Type Background from the My Creative Time ~ Script Type Backgrounds stamp set.  Each card has a centerpiece which is made using: the My Creative Time ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies, a one word sentiment from the My Creative Time ~ Inspiring Words stamp set, a bow made with Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations ribbon and a little flower gem (sorry, I don't remember who made them - I bought several little packs in all different colors from a Creating Keepsakes Convention last year.  I also put some pop dots behind the centerpiece for dimension.

Here are some close-up shots of each:









Each of the words in the centerpiece of the cards are actually also words in the stamped background (with the exception of the last one - Courage).  These two stamp sets: the Script Type Backgrounds stamp set & the Inspiring Words stamp set go absolutely PERFECT together!!  I just love that about Emma . . . it seems like everything she designs co-ordinates perfectly with everything else in her product line.  AWESOME!!!

******************************
SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!

With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!    All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs!  You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!

**SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release and whatever connections you may have!  Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page HERE that you did so OR you can just tag Emma in your post!**

Emma will randomly pick & announce all of the winners on Friday ~ January 21st during this AWESOME release happening @ 12:01am PST in her video!  GOOD LUCK!  Log onto your facebook now and let's start spreading the word!   ;)
******************************

Well my creative friends, that's it for Day 2!  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team created.  And don't forget, the more comments you leave ~ the more chances you have to win!!!  (that is - one comment per blog for each day & don't forget to leave a way for us to contact you)  :)

See you all back here tomorrow for Day 3!  You don't want to miss it!

~Cassandra

80 comments :

Trell said...

These are great!!

Jen said...

Oh my I love every one of them!!

kissmyjen at gmail.com
justcreativeme.blogspot.com

Doris P. said...

so going to love this stamp set!! and your cards are AWESOME!!! love the ribbon and bling especially :) parkernana4@aol.com

Short Scrapper said...

What a neat idea! I'm lovin' the new set!

Josie0602 said...

Wonderful cards! I love the bows on them too!
Tracy
jtg0398 at sbcglobal dot net

jessica said...

Wow!! These are amazing!! Thanks for sharing!!
Jessica
Chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

shelly said...

Love Love Love all of them!! You always do such a great job. Thanks for the inspiration.
shellyholsinger@yahoo.com

Tammy said...

Love the size so cute.

A ScrapBeatAway Creations said...

Your cards came out lovely, these make for a really simple and great idea.
Hugs Chandi

linda said...

HI Cant wait to order this stamp set love what you have done with it.
LindaB
top2kop@hotmail.com

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Wow:-) Fantastic display using the the older and newer stamp sets! This is why Emmas stamp sets are WONDERFUL!

Brenda said...

oh my!! these are amazing!! I love the colors, the bling, the ribbons......amazing job!!

brwneyes46@gmail.com

antdoda said...

These are so cute I love them!! antdoda@aol.com

Crafting Katie said...

These are beautiful little cards! What a great way to use the Inspiring Words set! Love the colors you chose too!

Christine said...

OMGosh! Love this card set you've created. What a great set to make for someone. I'm gonna have to get those background lettering stamps!
Good Job! --C

christinescreativecards at gmail dot com

Tracy said...

Cute mini cards! I love all of the different colors and sentiments!

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

These are Fantabulous Cassandra. Love, Love, Love them all. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

TyTynNiyasmom said...

These are too cute! I love that scripts stamp. Can't wait to see the big reveal Friday.

~ Lori ~ said...

Oh my....I am in LOVE with the background stamp.

lindagk23 said...

Your cards are adorable! Love this new Script Type background stamp! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Glora said...

Girl, you ROCK!!! What an awesome way to show off the background stamp set! I absolutely LOVE what you have done! Hugs- Glora

JennyKozar said...

These are beautiful and would make such a nice gift. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Super cute cards! I love the colors you used.
Kelly bloss4@sbcglobal.net

Angel Johns said...

Every single one of these are beautiful and I can't wait to get my hands on these background stamps!! Thanks for sharing.

Angel
calebsmommy1031@gmail.com
www.scrappytweets.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

OMG AWESOME job with all these BEAUTIFUL card!I LOVE the colors and the great stamps!:)

quilt4fun2 said...

The background stamps are wonderful. Your cards are so simple and elegant looking. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

pruttybird said...

What beautiful sentiments. Love this background stamp :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Houses Built of Cards said...

These are darling!!! What a wonderful set!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Got2BCrafting said...

I love these Cassandra!! The bow with the matching rhinestone in each card is just the perfect touch... really beautiful!!
Lori
got2bcrafting at gmail dot com

joni said...

Quick and Easy are my favorite kind of cards and these are so pretty too! Nicely done!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

arcocha at yahoo dot com

Candy said...

Cute little cards Cassandra! Loving that script background.
candyyoung826 at msn dot com

Debbie said...

What a neat idea, would make a great gift! TFS.

Debbie B.
debbiebutcher at comcast dot net

phstennisfan said...

Love it. Such a great card, and it looks simple enough for me to do. thanks
carol
imamom88 at hotmail dot com

Linda Harris said...

Love them Cassandra, These background script stamps look awesome. Linda Harris lsunflower58@aol.com

Cindy said...

Oh WOW!! I love all of your cards!! These are all so awesome! You did a wonderful job on showcasing Emma's stamps!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

Scrappin with the bug said...

Oh my goodness you've been busy - these are so cute. I love them. I really like the background and the cute little scallop w/ the saying.

This would make a cute little set to give to someone. Great job.

Christina said...

Love the script background!!

Christina Coen

christina.coen@gmail.com

Tiffany said...

Oh my I love every one of them! :p

Trisha said...

Wow, I love these stamped script backgrounds. Your cards are all so beautiful. This new stamp is going on my wish list. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Gabriela Sandoval said...

These cards are just perfect. Stamps look great.

Gabriela

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

CREATIVE M said...

Absolutely Adorable!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Maureen Reiss said...

These are awesome!! Love all the different color combos

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

These are just as cute as can be! What beautiful looking cards and so easy to make. TFS
macsheilam@gmail.com

Mimi said...

Love the sneaks! Cute!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Yes, Miss Emma is amazing

Sue said...

I am loving the script type background. I think this is going to be a must have. Can't wait to see more.

Thanks
Sue
shannegan 16 @ att . net

Megan said...

These are fantastic! I love all of them!

Lady Fair said...

These are adorable cards, the sentiments and die cuts work perfectly together. lflinesatcomcastdotnet

liz at liz's paper loft said...

these are all just so pretty! love the clean lines!!!

lmkindell1 said...

Love all your cards and the colors are great.

Linda
lmkindell1@verizon.net
lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Those are cute.

Tami B. said...

What a wonderful little set of cards. They should be a prize. (I know I would love to get them.) I love the elegant simplicity of them, very striking!

Crafting Butterfly Creations said...

Love it!

Sue D said...

Great set of cards!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

BOBBI said...

This set is awesome. It is so versatile and beautiful. Love this one. Beautiful creations.
Hugs
bobbi

VICTORIA said...

These cards are just beautiful great job !!!!

Lisa R. said...

Great job with the script backgrounds! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Scrappin Dhilly said...

Wow what a beautiful set of cards, I love the script background and how the individual sentiment just pops!


scrappindhilly at gmail dot com
www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Pretty cards! TFS.

coupondenise at live dot com

RLS Innovations said...

What a great set of cards to give for a gift.

Sue
rolfe974@prodigy.net

Brenda said...

Your Mini Card Are Too Cute!! Just Love Them & The Color Combinations!

melllisssa said...

Fabulous job! They're so elegant looking with the script stamps. I love the little touch of color that you added, it really makes it pop that much more!

misshoanggg (at) gmail.com

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Love them all...awesome job! I am loving those background stamps.
croptilludrop23@gmail.com

Jeanne said...

You've done some serious stamping!! Love the way these turned out! I think this set would be great to give to someone as a gift!

Kim H said...

Okay these are beyond FABULOUS! The backgrounds are perfect! I love how you made them so clean simple and a variety of colors/ sentiments! Something so elegant looking! Great idea!

Momof4inArlington said...

These are simple and clean, but gorgeous! I love Emma's background script stamp!

JaxandAsyMom said...

I love this idea and they all look great!

Evelyn said...

Love them all. TFS
Evelyn
evl14512@gmail.com

Suzy said...

I love love love these background stamps. Great card set! Thanks for taking sharing! :o)
- Suzanne, suzyq28024@gmail.com

Alvina said...

Awesome, I love it, tfs

Kathy said...

Such a cool idea, I love them all. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Kathy
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love them all...the stamps and your creative efforts! Thanks for sharing.
Carol A
hrhcva@gmail.com

scrapaholicjen said...

Love your cards! The backgrounds are great!
qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

UnikeByYes said...

Awesome card set, again TFS, Have an incredible day,
liz

tina said...

Great set. Love them all.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Linda said...

Love these!!

Yvette said...

Wow! Love all of your cards! Super cute details!

pisces_9315@yahoo.com

Denise said...

Great job using the background stamps! This are a must get for me :) Denise queenbee.speigle@gmail.com

Kerry~Momma K said...

I love these little cards.
Kerry

mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

cricutharper said...

Love these cards. What a great idea. They're all so beatiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...