Monday, January 16, 2012

My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Day 1 : January Release

Hello everyone!  It's that time of month again . . . no not that time . . . hee hee.  It's time for the My Creative Time ~ January Product Release!  If you're new to all this fun, here are the details: every month, Emma with My Creative Time releases brand new stamp sets and dies.  And she and the Design Team get to tease you with "Sneak Peeks" for four days with the the big reveal being on Friday.   Oh . . . and of course there are giveaways too!   ;) 

So today is Day 1 of Sneak Peek Week and the My Creative Time ~ Design Team will be showcasing projects with 3 new sports stamp sets:  Fast Pitch Rocks, Grand Slam and Soccer.  For my project today, I am using Fast Pitch Rocks.


Isn't she a cutie?!?!  I knew I was gonna love this stamp set the minute I saw it.  I actually played softball for 12 years when I was younger . . . 3rd base baby!!  Boy, those were the days.  If I tried to play now, I'm sure it wouldn't take me long to pull a hamstring or throw my back out.   LOL

Ok, back to the card.  The solid color cardstock is from Recollections.  The really cool patterned paper in the background is from the Me & My Big Ideas ~ CHAMPS paper stack.  My cute little All-Star Softball player is cut from the Everyday Paper Dolls ~ Cricut cartridge.  The red striped paper for her jersey is from Doodlebug Designs ~ Petite Prints (the reverse side).   Her super cute face is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Winter Wonderland Face Assortment.  I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen for her eyes and a little pen work on her hat and shoes.  I also used a black ~ Zig Writer pen for some pen work on her jersey.  And I added a little chalk for her cheeks.


In the upper left corner of the card, I used the My Creative Time ~ XL Label Die and the My Creative Time ~ Whimsical Calendar Days stamp set for the border.  And as you can see, I cut the label in half.  Inside, I used the My Creative Time ~ Fast Pitch Rocks stamp set for the fun phrase.  


In the bottom left corner of the card, I used the My Creative Time ~ Sports Sentiments stamp set for the "All Star".  The little stars are from the My Creative Time ~ My Little Firecracker stamp set.


In the bottom right corner of the card, I used the My Creative Time ~ Fast Pitch Rocks stamp set for the "Softball".  All of the ink for the card is either Memento ~ Tuxedo Black or Technique Tuesday ~ Red ink.


I just love her!!!  I hope you do too.  

******************************
SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!

With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!    All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs!  You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!

**SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release and whatever connections you may have!  Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page HERE that you did so OR you can just tag Emma in your post!**

Emma will randomly pick & announce all of the winners on Friday ~ January 21st during this AWESOME release happening @ 12:01am PST in her video!  GOOD LUCK!  Log onto your facebook now and let's start spreading the word!   ;)

******************************
So how was that for Day 1 of Sneak Peek Week?  There is so much more to come.  Trust me . . . you don't want to miss it! Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  And don't forget, the more comments you leave ~ the more chances you have to win!!!  (that is - one comment per blog & don't forget to leave a way for us to contact you)

See you all back here tomorrow for Day2!  Happy crafting my creative friends.  :)

~ Cassandra

80 comments :

Amy's Designs said...

Your card is adorable. I love it.

Jen said...

Your girl is really stinkin cute!

kissmyjen at gmail.com
justcreativeme.blogspot.com

shelly said...

OMGosh your card is so cute. Great job!!
shellyholsinger@yahoo.com

joni said...

Super cute card!!! I love all the cool details you used on this! And how cute is that lil player!!! Love it!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

arcocha at yahoo dot com

pruttybird said...

This is such a cute card! Love all the details on the card.

pruttybird at comcast dot net

jessica said...

I LOVE her too!! This is adorable!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Short Scrapper said...

. . . and the answer is, Yes! I wish I hit like a girl! Cute card - love it!

linda said...

Hi Love your card so sweet.
top2kop@hotmail.com

Kate said...

Cute. I don't hit like a girl but I run like one, LOL.

hugs,
Kate

Tracy said...

Adorable card! I love that sentiment!

Leanne said...

Adorable! Your little player is just to stinkin cute! Don't feel bad I use to play softball to and if I were to attempt to play now no telling how long I would be laid up hee hee! Hugs, Leanne

Crafting Katie said...

OMG, this is so cute! I love your little softball player, especially her striped jersey!!!

Vicky said...

cute card I love the little girls uniform.

Glora said...

ADORABLE! It actually amazes me how much we think alike sometimes. I had almost the same paperdoll designed up in my Gypsy and ready to cut for this sneak, and changed my mind at the last minute. I just LOVE how yours turned out! She is just the cutest!!! Hugs- Glora

Arcy Scraps said...

very adorable card! love her peachy face :)

tracym110 said...

Awww! Your little ball player is so cute! Love all the details! You did a wonder job :)

Jeanne said...

What an adorable little peachy softball player! Love the patterned paper too! Great job with this release! :)

Cathryn said...

Very cute Cassandra! Great cuts and papers! Hugs, Cathryn :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

adorable! love all the stamping you did from the different sets! just too cute!!!

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

What a Great card Cassandra. Your details in all your projects are always so perfect. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Anonymous said...

Your card is adorable! Great job!
Kelly bloss4@sbcglobal.net

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Very nicely done ...love all the details you have added

Got2BCrafting said...

Yep, she's a little cutie!! Great job on the card Cassandra! :)
Lori
got2bcrafting at gmail dot com

lindagk23 said...

Your card is so adorable! Thanks so much for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Suzy said...

What a fun card! And so true! lol! Thanks for sharing :o)
Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com

phstennisfan said...

So cute, I love it.
carol
imamom88@hotmail.com

Angel Johns said...

Loving the softball player!! It is sooo cute! Thanks for sharing!

Angel
calebsmommy1031@gmail.com

Evelyn said...

Very nice job on this card. Like how you incorporated many sets in one. TFS
Evelyn
evl14512@gmail.com

Cindy said...

Such a cute card,Cassandra! Your little girl looks awesome!! I love the background paper,and the stamped border!!
Hugs,
Cindy

JennyKozar said...

Adorable! Looks like it will be a fun set.

Brenda said...

this is a cute card!

gonna be a good week!
brwneyes46@gmail.com

tina said...

Very, very cute card.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Tammy said...

Love the cartridge and your card is adorable.

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

This is tooo cute Cassandra!!!
Puppy Hugs!

Trisha said...

So adorable. Nice to see things for girl athletes, also. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

lmkindell1 said...

I just love Don't you wish you could hit like a girl. Great card.
Linda
Lmkindell1@verizon.net
lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

OMG this is adorable


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

A very cute card. You could use the set to make layouts of when you played ball. My daughter played and I miss watching. Think it was more fun to watch than pro baseball ;) Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

VICTORIA said...

This card is so cute!!!! Good job Cassandra.

LindaV said...

What a cutie! I love her mischevious little face.

Crafting Butterfly Creations said...

Love it

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

So adorable, it's nice to see things for girls in sports:)

Debbie H.

aremus said...

What a cue card. Love the little girl! TFS!!

amandaremus at gmail dot com

Linda Harris said...

What a cutie Cassandra!!! And hey you changed your blog?? Linda Harris Lsunflower58@aol.com

A ScrapBeatAway Creations said...

Cute card, the girl rocks!
Hugs CHandi

Ester said...

So cute. I over it

Megan said...

Love your card! So cute!

Sue said...

What a cute card. Can not wait to see all the new releases.

Thanks
Sue
shannegan 16 @ att . net

Tiffany said...

WOW Super cute card,love it!:)

brittmartin0910 said...

Such a cute card. I love it. Thank you for sharing. Thank you
brittmartin1288@yahoo.com

Sue D said...

Great sentiment on your cute card.

Nancy said...

Aww!! Very cute card! Love the background!! That time of the month....you made me LOL! big hugs

Nancy

Kimberly said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer S said...

Your card is adorable! And of course I love the sport!

Brenda said...

Your sports cards is so adorable!! Just love it!!

Gabriela Sandoval said...

This card is just too cute. I love it and the stamps are fund.

Gabriela

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

Doris P. said...

so far - my favorite card!! love the details and the sentiment is AWESOME!! love her :) parkernana4@aol.com

Josie0602 said...

I love this sentiment and your little ball player is adorable!
Tracy
jtg0398 at sbcglobal dot net

Cindy said...

Adorable card!I love great sentiment and the cute little girl!:)

JaxandAsyMom said...

Cute softball card. Thanks so much for sharing!

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is ADORABLE!!! LOVE the sweet peachy face!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Candy said...

That sentiment is the best! She is so super cute.
candyyoung826 at msn dot com

Debbie said...

This is just too too cute! TFS.

Debbie B.
debbiebutcher at comcast dot net

JaxandAsyMom said...

Cute card! Makes me want to play:)

Scrappin with the bug said...

Oh my what a sweetie - loving the saying and that cute little player great job.

Scrappin with the bug said...

Oh my what a sweetie - loving the saying and that cute little player great job.

Christina said...

Adorable!! I love the little girl!!

Christina Coen

christina.coen@gmail.com

CREATIVE M said...

Super Cute!!!!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great little card.... Love the sentiment! TFS
macsheilam at gmail dot com

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Very cute card. Girl power! lol

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

Lisa R. said...

Adorable! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Adorable card...love that peachy face!!
croptilludrop23@gmail.com

Kim H said...

Super ADORBS! I LOVE that new sentiment! How perfect is that one! Great papers and cuts!
tfs

Momof4inArlington said...

I wish I knew ANYONE I could use these stamp sets for! These phrases and sentiments are so much fun!

Kathy said...

Love the card, what a cute idea. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Kathy
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/

UnikeByYes said...

So adorable! TFS
Have an awesome day
Liz

Yvette said...

Your card is so cute and so are the stamps!!! Love the colors you used.

pisces_9315@yahoo.com

Denise said...

I bet this is going to be a great stamp set! Can't wait to see it! Denise queenbee.speigle@gmail.com

RLS Innovations said...

Cute girl.

Sue
rolfe974@prodigy.net

Juanita said...

loved the way you used the script stamp, way tooo cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...