Friday, January 20, 2012

My Creative Time ~ January Release - BLOG HOP

Happy Friday everyone!  Hasn't Sneak Peek Week been so much fun?  Well, now it's time for the best part . . . the BLOG HOP!  If you came here from Emma's blog at My Creative Time, then you are in the right place.  If not, then make sure you start there because you don't want to miss her awesome January Release video!  Now find a comfy place to sit and let's get this Blog Hop party started!!! 

For my projects today, I get to showcase the SUPER TERRIFIC ~ Bubblegum Treat Box Die!!!  Here's a picture so you can get a good look:


Yesterday, I showed you a beautiful set of wedding themed reception favors.  So today I decided to make a whole bunch with different themes so that you can get a great idea of how useful this fabulous new die is gonna be!!!  Also, I kept the embellishments super simple so that you can see how quick and easy they are to create.  So here we go with our Bubblegum Treat Box Bonanza . . . 

Oh, one more thing - (enabler alert) - I tried to use a bunch of different MCT products so that you can see how well all of Emma's products work together.  And since they won't all fit into my "labels" section, I thought I would give you a complete list here:

100% Sweetness 
All Around Christmas
Bubblegum Treat Box
Build A Banner Kit
Color Me Happy
Grand Slam
I Believe In Leprechauns
Mixed Holiday Sentiments
Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies
Teeny Tag Greetings
You Had Me At Chocolate

Ok, back to our Bubblegum Treat Box Bonanza ~ we have already seen the 3 great new sport themed stamp sets being released this month.  So for all of you with kiddos active in sports, I thought we would start with a baseball favor (keep in mind this can easily be adapted to any sport):


The blue patterned paper for this treat is from the We R Memory Keepers ~ Yankee Doodles paper line.  The super fun ribbon is from the Celebrate It ~ Basic-Basic collection (they have footballs and basketballs too).  For the embellishment in the center, I used the My Creative Time ~ Stitched Circle Die. The sentiment and baseball are from the newly released My Creative Time ~ Grand Slam stamp set.  For the baseball, in order to get the two different colors to make it look like a real baseball, I hand colored it with a black marker for the outline and a red marker for the stitching.  It's not perfect, but like Emma says "there are no mistakes in paper crafting!"   ;) 

Ok, how about some fun birthday party favors:


The patterned paper for this treat is from the Bo Bunny ~ Back to Basics paper line.  The cute little #8 birthday candle was cut from the  Sweet Treats~ Cricut cartridge.  The polka dot patterned paper is my favorite Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints collection.  I added some yellow ~ Stickles for the flame. And at the top, I tied it off with some fun purple "tull-EEE" from the Celebrate It ~ Wedding collection.


The paper for this little birthday treat is from the Echo Park Paper Co. ~ Little Girl paper collection.  I added 3 cute little tags that were cut with the smaller tag die from the newly released My Creative Time ~ Teeny Tag Greetings stamp set.  The "Birthday Wishes" sentiment is also from that set.  The twine is from The Twinery ~ Pink Sorbet.  And I added some pretty purple "tull-EEE" from the Celebrate It ~ Wedding collection.

Now as you can see, I did these two birthday treats a little differently than the traditional ones.  And it's super simple to recreate.  All you have to do is cut off one of the ends.  Now don't freak out - lol - it's totally ok to change it up a little!  ;)  **Now I do have a couple of helpful tips if you are gonna try this. First, when trimming off the end - make sure you leave enough so that you can fold the ends in (kinda like a wrapping a present) and attach them with adhesive.  And second, and this is really important - make sure you score the ends before you fold them in.  As you can see, the cute little treat box die has Emma's signature stitching.  And if you don't score it before folding, then you might accidentally fold it on the stitching line and you don't want to do that because then you wouldn't be able to see it.  For those of you that have the Lollipop Holder Die . . . it's kinda just like that (the folding line is just a little past the stitching line and it's easy to miss).  I hope I'm explaining it ok.

Let's switch it up a bit.  How about some fun holiday treats? With Valentine's Day just around the corner . . . here is a super cute and easy treat idea:


You can whip up 20-30 of these for all the kids in your child's classroom in no time!!!  The patterned paper for this treat is from the K & Company ~ KP Valentine paper pack.  For the super quick and simple embellishment, I used the heart die from the My Creative Time ~ 100% Sweetness stamp set.  The sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ You Had Me At Chocolate stamp set.  And to tie off the ends I used some pretty pink "tull-EEE" from the Celebrate It ~ Occasions collection.   ;)

Ok, now how about another fun holiday - St. Patrick's Day:


Now of course this holiday is a favorite of many individuals who partake in the sampling of "adult beverages" LOL, but how about making some fun little green treats for the kiddos.  The patterned paper for this treat is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Lemon Flower paper stack.  And for the embellishment on this treat, I used the My Creative Time ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  The green paper and white paper for both are from Recollections.  The sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ I Believe In Leprechauns stamp set.

Next, what would Easter be without little chocolate treats everywhere?!?!


The colorful patterned paper for this treat is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Blossoms & Butterflies paper stack.  For the embellishment, I used the starburst die from the My Creative Time ~ Build A Banner Kit.  The sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ Color Me Happy stamp set.  And of course, it all looks cuter with a little "tull-EEE" from the Celebrate It ~ Wedding collection.   ;)

Let's move onto summer and the Fourth of July . . . how about some fun red-white-blue party favors:


Now for this one, I did absolutely nothing except tie the ends shut with some more fun "tull-EEE".  That's it!  Five minutes tops!  Well, actually that depends on how long it takes you to pick out your piece of patterned paper . . . LOL.  If you're like me, that can take forever!!!  But seriously, I wanted to show you how you can make them as simple as possible without embellishing and they can still be super cute!!!  I'm telling you - you are gonna want this die!!!   ;)

So, right along with Easter, what Halloween would be complete without oodles and oodles of treats everywhere?!?!?!


The patterned paper for this treat is from the Echo Park Paper Co. ~ Happy Halloween paper collection.  For the embellishment, I used the starburst die from the My Creative Time ~ Build A Banner Kit.  The sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ Mixed Holiday Sentiments stamp set.  The pretty ribbon is from my stash - not sure who the maker is.

How about one more holiday?  This Treat Box is the perfect size for stocking stuffers:


The patterned paper for this treat is from the Authentique ~ Wonder paper pack.  For the embellishment, I used the My Creative Time ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  The sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ All Around Christmas stamp set.  The pretty red bows are made with Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations ribbon.  You can fill these with little holiday chocolate treats or even tiny little gifts - like a cute set of earrings for your daughter or maybe a new pair of ear buds for someone's ipod!  Or...there's nothing like some cold hard cash from Santa!!!  lol

Not done yet . . . I saved my favorite for last.  How about some cute baby shower favors:


Isn't it soooo cute?  You can whip up 20 of these "babies" (pun intended - hee hee) in absolutely no time whatsoever!  The patterned paper for this little pink treat is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Baby Girl paper stack.  The super cute baby feet ribbon is from Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations.  I added a cute little tag cut with the smaller tag die in the also newly released this month My Creative Time ~ Teeny Tag Greetings stamp set.  And the sweet little sentiment "Precious Baby" is also from that set.  Now for some cuteness overload . . . do you see the cute little charm hanging next to the tag?  It's a sweet little pacifier from Wilton ~ Favor Accents.  They come in a cute little multi-colored pack with pink, blue, yellow, purple and green ones.  Too cute!!!


This cute little boy one is exactly the same as the little girl one except that the patterned paper is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Baby Boy paper stack.  Isn't is sooo cute?!?!?!  I just LOVE them!  And this is about as simple as you can get with embellishing!  Can you imagine all the possibilities???

Well, how was that for a Bubblegum Treat Box Bonanza?!?!?  There's a total of 11 different ideas!  I hope that's enough to give you a super good idea of how fun this treat box can be for any occasion.  It's definitely in my "Top 3" favorite MCT products!!!


*****HUGE GIVEAWAY ALERT*****

For our giveaway today, we are giving ONE LUCKY winner a $100 Gift Certificate to Custom Crops!!!  All you have to do is leave a comment here along with the rest of the Design Team's blogs AND also leave a way for us to contact you.  Each designer will be picking a winner, then Emma will use random.org to pick the lucky winner out of those 18 names.  So remember you have "18" chances to win! All you have to do is leave a comment on ALL the blogs in this hop for more chances to win.  The deadline is Sunday night at midnight.  EASY PEASY!

Well my creative friends, that's it for the My Creative Time ~ January Release!  Here are some pictures of all the new releases:








***BONUS***


*************************
Just a little re-cap: ALL stamps are available right now for purchase HERE.  There are 3 different bundles being offered for sale until January 27th at midnight.  All orders will start shipping out on Monday.  The stamp shown above "Be Mine" will be offered for $3.99 while supplies last...better hurry!    ;)
*************************

I hope you have enjoyed all the Sneak Peeks this week.  I can't wait to see what the rest of the Design Team has created!  Your next stop on the hop is Cathryn, but in case you get lost along the way ~ here is the entire line up:

Cassandra (you are here)

Phew!  I think that was the longest post I have every done...lol...I hope it was worth it for you all!  Now get hopping ~ and I hope you all have lots of fun and get tons of inspiration and great ideas along the way.  Oh, and of course . . . HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!   ;)     

See you all back here really soon.  Have a great weekend and Happy Crafting! 

~ Cassandra

139 comments :

Katya said...

Wow so cute! I do really love this die. Oh yes I so loved your wedding favors and I'm really diggin' the baby themed treat boxes too- so cute. Thanks so much for sharing your ideas with us.

Katya Bess
Kattyxotica.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

WOW! So many beautiful projects Cassandra!! I really love how you used the die...awesome! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

Jen said...

Everyone of them is adorable!! Great job!

kissmyjen at gmail.com
justcreativeme.blogspot.com

Denise said...

Wow! These are all fabulous! Thanks for sharing! Denise. Queenbee.speigle@gmail.com

My Creative Time said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!! those are ALLLL BEAUTIFUL!!!!! AWESOME job my sweet friend!;)
Big Huge hugs,
Emma;)

lindagk23 said...

OMGosh! All of your treat boxes are so adorable! Thanks so much for sharing and for the chance to win! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Juanita said...

you did just a great job!!

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Outstanding showcase with the the new "Bubble gum treat box" die. Thank you for all your wonderful ideas!

Debbie H.

Crafting Butterfly Creations said...

Love it!

Craft Me This said...

Amazing, you have been busy. Love how you used the die in different ways. Love it.
craftmethis@gmail.com

Martha galvez said...

Wow! Grea post! Thank you so much for all the wonderful ideas, loved them all!
pattig161@hotmail.com

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie said...

Loooove what you did with this die! All amazing projects!

Jamie
Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

TyTynNiyasmom said...

Love how you went through the different occasions with this die. I got up early to get this one :)

Jannie said...

Hi Cassendra, you are truly talented! Love what you made, the different tries with the dies!

love
Jannie

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

WOW I love all your ideas for the bubble gum treat box especailly how you changed it up very cool!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

pruttybird said...

Omgoodness but you were very busy! Love this die and how versatile it is :)

pruttybird at Comcast net

Darlene said...

Oh wow!! You've been busy! Thanks so much for all the inspiration.

linda said...

Hi Love the new release got my orderin at 2:17 am.
thank you
LindaB
top2kop@hotmail.com

shelly said...

OMGosh all your projects are wonderful. You really did an outstanding job. Keep up with the great ideas!!
shellyholsinger@yahoo.com

JaniceA said...

Wow Cassandra, you have been busy. Love them all. janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com
modjjjash at yahoo dot com

Brenda said...

wow!! u really outdid yourself on all of these!! awesome job!!! thanks for sharing all week!!

brwneyes46@gmail.com

Angel Johns said...

Great job with all of your projects! They are all beautiful. I've already went shopping for this release and can't wait to get everything! Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Angel
calebsmommy1031@gmail.com

Sue D said...

Wow--great selection to show us how versatile this die is.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Michele said...

All of these are adorable! I especially love the baseball one! Where did you get that ribbon? Have a great weekend!

Kathy said...

Wow, what great boxes and I love them all thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Kathy
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/

Angel Johns said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I loved playing in the Throwback Thursday Challenge and plan on trying to do it as much as I can. Once again, all of your creations are amazing!!

Angel
scrappytweets.blogspot.com

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

Dang Girl... I see someone got carried away with this die. They are all Fabulous. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Cathryn said...

Great projects Cassandra! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Crafting Katie said...

OMG, you are officially the Bubblegum Treat Box Queen! Look at all of the cute boxes you made! I love how you showed it really is an all-occasion box!

kim.scrapper said...

Wow, you really showed how versatile this really could be, tfs....Kim (kim.scrapper@yahoo.ca)

Jovan said...

OMG...you were busy! I love all the ways you used that die, great inspiration!

Jessica said...

these all look so fun! what a great die and fun stamp sets!! :)

Tanya said...

WOW!!! I love all of your examples!! I picked up the die and can't wait to get it!!!! Thank you so much!! Great tips for the one sided treats!!

Hugs,
Tanya Stilwell
freddylswillima@windstream.net

Christine said...

Good job putting almost all the holidays in. Still love the upright treat box.

christinescreativecards at gmail dot com

SweetSassyDiva said...

some really cute ideas! you've been one busy girl! :D
http://sweetsassydiva.com/

Glora said...

WOW girl, you seriously ROCK!!!! This covers just about every possibility!! I love each and every one and I'm definitely going to making some of the ones that stand up tall too! So many AWESOME ideas!!! Hugs- Glora

Tami B. said...

If anyone had doubts about ordering this die before I doubt they will now after seeing what all you did with it. Great job & beautiful projects.

CA Scrapper said...

WOW!!! Such beautiful projects. Thanks for all the great ideas.

Leslie

cascrapper at gmail dot com

marylouh said...

The grand-daughter is getting married in June. these would make great favors for her wedding shower. Glad to see the sports stamps. There aren't many of those around.

Gina said...

fantastic release!! the projects are wonderful! thank you for the inspiration!!
babi96 at aol dot com

antdoda said...

Wow you did such an awesome job!! I love all of your projects!! antdoda@aol.com

Trisha said...

Wow, what great treat containers and all so different. What a great and versatile die this is. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Margie said...

What fun treat and favor boxes!

jessica said...

WOW!! is all I have to say! You rocked this new die! Thanks for sharing a FAB week of sneaks!!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Tasha said...

I love the "you had me a chocolate" treat box. All of them were awesome. I'm going to have to try to make some for my daughters class. Thanks for the many ideas.
Tlmiller.Tasha@gmail.com

Shelly said...

WOW! Thank you for sharing all these awesome ideas with us! They are all so great!
What a versatile die!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

Niki said...

I absolutely love those boxes where you cut off part of the die and made it stand up by itself. I almost bought the die just to do that...maybe soon.

Michelle P said...

They all turned out awesome! Seriously awesome die!

JennyKozar said...

Thank you Cassandra for showcasing this new die to PERFECTION!!!

VICTORIA said...

Cassandra I love every one of your bubblegum treat boxes you have done. I wasn't going to do the blog hop but I seen on Facebook where Miss Emma posted that since we were still having issues with blogger that if we couldn't do all the sites that would be ok. I couldn't do Emma's or Nikki's and not sure about the others but Let Emma know how much I appreciate that she said that. Its so irrating not to be able to comment on some sites and most of them i usually comment on a daily basis. so friends out there I have been trying. :)

Momof4inArlington said...

Wow! No stone was left unturned with this die! Not only that, but you're a one woman spokesperson for MCT! I think you managed to showcase half of her product line in one post! Thanks for all the great possibilities.
rjtlkmorris1@gmail.com

Jeanne said...

Wow!! You were on a roll with this die!! Great way to show us that this treat holder works for ANYTHING! :)

Shar said...

Holy crap these are fantastic! Totally blown away. Cassandra, your stand ups are my faves and the teeny pacifiers are the perfect touch for the baby shower boxes. GREAT JOB!

Katie said...

These are so darn cute!!!!

Leanne said...

Holy Smokes!! You have been one busy lady lol! I love each and every one one of them! I love how you did one for each Holiday! This die truly is amazing! Hugs, Leanne

CathyinMN said...

Wow! You sure were busy making all of those treat boxes! And they look wonderful, too. That Bubble Gum Treat Box die looks like a must have. TFS!
tcsobotka at charter dot net

Crafty Moni said...

Wow all your projects are really pretty, thank you for so much inspiration :)
Monica L.
monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

WOW!!! You have been one busy lady. I love them all!!
croptilludrop23@gmail.com

LindaV said...

Another creative addition to my must do file! I love the little baby treats and I must make some or my new twin niece and nephew. Just love to give little treats.

Hugs...

LindaV
TulipCollector

sjwonders said...

These are so cute! Especially the fun baseball one. I have boys and these would be great for treats.

Marta said...

Wow, cute projects. Love this die, you can use it for everything. Thank you for sharing.

Kathy said...

Wow what a versatile die cut!
Thanks for sharing.
Kathy
mskathywmu4 at cox dot net

phstennisfan said...

So many ideas, I am going to have to start saving my pennies, lol
carol
imamom88 at hotmail dot com

Jessica said...

Cassandra: I love the project that you create yesterday and today. My niece's birthday is in March, and I want followed the variation with the treat box in your projects. Thanks for share your amazing projects., Jessica
lopezjrivera@centennialpr.net

Mimi said...

So cute! Great projects!

Cbarwick@comcast.net

quilt4fun2 said...

Thank You for the ton of inspirations...this was an awesome job! Thanks for the tips on cutting and closing one end...helpful! I bulked a little at the price but ordered this die as it will get lots of use. Can't wait to use it for Valentines Day :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Megan said...

I love all of your boxes! So, so cute!

ctibbmn said...

Love all of your treat boxes!! But my favorites are the baby shower ones - so cute - love the baby feet ribbon!!

ctibbmn at yahoo dot com

ScrappyKsue said...

These are so KA-YUTE!

Trell said...

WOW!! Cassandra you're one busy woman! Awesome job using the treat box die!!!

tracym110 said...

WOW!! Fabulous job on ALL of them!! You are so talented! I love how you made the ones that stand up!
Tracy M

Joan Smith said...

All of your little boxes were actually precious and boy oh boy you sure are creative...1 die so many ideas

Rania K said...

Great prodjects! Thanks for sharing!!

Melissakc1 said...

oh Girl, All of these are sooooooooooooo cute. Thanks for the ideas!!! Melissakc1@yahoo.com
allstuffcrafty.blogspot.com

Deborah R said...

Love this die! You have been very busy. Thanks for all your ideas.

janner said...

Wow so many fabulous projects. I'm so glad I ordered the bubblegum die early this morning. Love them all. How cute is that soother.

Danielle Lee said...

Wow! You were busy. They all look awesome. I love how you can have a flat bottom or the "tie" on both sides. Thanks so much for sharing.

Danielle
leeceratops@comcast.net

Amy's Designs said...

Adorable! So sweet and simple. I am now thinking I might need this die after all. :)

Mindy said...

Way to cute, what a versatile die. Is there any way we can get a tutorial video on how to do the second box or maybe a few pictures so we can follow along? Thanks for sharing Mindy1qc@msn.com

Nancy said...

OMG Cassandra!!! You did awesome!!!! So many ideas!!! You rocked it girl!
hugs

Nancy

Sandy Ference said...

Love the treat boxes!
sandy17897@comcast.net

katieo said...

your little boxes turned out so cute. I can see how versatile this die is.
katieoscreations@gmail.com

Suzy said...

WOW! You hit the treat box out of the park Cassandra :) Is there anything it can't do?! Thanks for sharing!
Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com

felkatz said...

wowo that die is too cool!!

tfs

kathy

felkatz at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

Love all your wonderful creations! Thanks so much for sharing!

Gloria said...

Wonderful projects!!! you could use this die for every occasion!!! love it.TFS
gloria c
www.craftnthings.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Oh my word, these bubblegum treat boxes are so darn cute!!! I have already ordered my die and can't wait to get it!! You have inspired me with this die!!

Kris said...

Wow,great projects!

Evelyn said...

OMG fabulous job on the treats.
TFS
Evelyn
evl14512@gmail.com

joni said...

You totally rocked this one!!! I absolutely appreciate all the work you put into getting these ready for this hop!!!They are all fabulous!!! I love all the thought and details you put into each one!!!! Enjoy your weekend!!!
hugs,
joni

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Wonderful treat boxes! TFS.

coupondenise at live dot com

Kate said...

Wonderful Creations. I can't wait to get my order. Thank you for the inspirations.

Hugs,
kate

scrapaholicjen said...

Wow! You were a busy girl! Love all of your treat boxes! Love this die!
qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

Anonymous said...

Sooo many great ideas thanks a bunch. Am waiting anxiously for my order. pattiew@bresnan.net

Short Scrapper said...

So much to see, so much to do! Lovin' the die!

Jessi said...

awesome job...
jessibuehrle@me.com

Janeen said...

Love the baseball themed treat box, so creative! Love how you showcased the Bubble Gum Treat Box in so many different ways! Great job! :)

Donelda said...

AWESOME !! You have given me even MORE reasons to buy this die !! I hope my hubby agrees .... LOL !!!

Tammy said...

Love the great things you did with the new releases.
Tammy
tlrenken@yahoo.com

Treava said...

I love this die and all the projects you came up with! This is definitely a must have die for any project.

Treava
scrapsalot31@gmail.com

RLS Innovations said...

You are so creative. I love seeing your creations.

Sue
rolfe974@prodigy.net

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

OMG, all those boxes look fabulous!!!! I love them. Great job.


Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

Karen L said...

Oh! I love how you made one of those treat boxes for every event and holiday! So darn cute!
kladd94803 (at) aol (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Wow! Everything is so beautiful! I love them all!

Cindy López
Cindylop@rocketmail.com

marg0006 said...

Thanks for all your great projects.
marg0006@verizon.net
Loving Scrapper101

Sheri said...

They are so cute! I mentioned the bubblegum box and tiny tags on the previous hop and how I would LOVE to be able to use them for my students (4th grade). I hop here and you say for the classroom- it would be perfect :) Thanks for the chance!
Sheri
sherii (at) cfl (dot) rr (dot) com

Jan said...

These are really cute and so many ways to use this die.

Jan
bearycreativecrafts@gmail.com

Melanie said...

Wow your bithday treats and the bublegum treats are so adorable. What great ideas!

melanie

melanie112482@sbcglobal.net

Scrapnatic said...

I love these ideas and the bubblegum box is definitely on the top of my want list. Thanks for sharing all the wonderful ideas!!

Scrapnatic@yahoo.com

Terria said...

Very cute and creative!

Smiley21 said...

Wow, you are a busy lady! Lots of fun ideas. Thanks for sharing this!!

bugalooscraproom.blogspot
guz jun97 at yahoo dot com

Carolee said...

OMG! I love how you made so many different ones! But the baby girl might have to be my favorite, so super cute!
cwolfquilter@gmail.com

Stephanie said...

I love this die. A great idea to change it up. TFS I'm a new follower.
stuff@gt.rr.com
http://cricutmimi.blogspot.com

Lara said...

I am getting married and I think this is my favor box for sure! Thanks for the inspiration! lclass003atgmail.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love all of your favors! I can't believe you already have one for every occassion!

Linda Harris said...

Love them Cassandra. This is a handy little die. Linda Harris Lsunflower58@aol.com

Happyscrapin said...

WOW!! Cassandra they are all super cute! You have done an excellent job with this wonderful die!!

plese.cathy at yahoo dot com

Kristin said...

Wow! You were really busy with this die! I love it, I want it really bad:) Great ideas of how this die can be used , especially the little baby favor ones:) Have a great weekend!

Pinkldycrafter

Scrappin with the bug said...

Wow oh wow. Look at your treat containers. How cute. I think Miss Emma did a great job w/ the dies and you make these look so awesome. Gret job.

Houses Built of Cards said...

WOW!!! Wonderful job - LOVE all the ideas! I ordered this and can't WAIT for it to arrive!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Dawn, RI said...

I ordered this die, Your samples are all so cute.


Dawn RI
abosoffit@hotmail.com

Tammy said...

Wow your projects are all just awesome.

Dawn said...

OMG, that bubble gum die is too cute! Thanks for all the ideas! deegeescraps at gmail dot com

Kristi said...

Simply love all the ways you used one item! Pretty versatile.
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

lmkindell1 said...

Wow you have been busy and they are all so cute.
Linda
lmkindell1@verizon.net
lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

Suzanne said...

WOW! AWESOME treat boxes! Thanks for sharing :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Savahanna said...

Love all the ideas. So excited.

Savahanna
savmora@gmail.com

Lisa said...

These are all so adorbs as Emma would say. I love them all including the wedding ones. Where did you get the perfect stand to showcase them on. I would love to know so I can run out and get one myself. Great job on all of your projects.!

Lisa editorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow you are the is the busy bee. Love your take on the die.

Linda said...

You really showed how useful and how much of a must have this die is. Thanks for all the great ideas.

Sue said...

OMG! Those boxes are just too cute. I really want one of these bubblegum treat box dies.

Thanks
Sue

shannegan @ att . net

tina said...

Cassandra, you just sold me on this die with all of your holiday projects. They are amazing. Thanks.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

cricutharper said...

OMG! You have really gone all out on these.....I absolutely love them all.

Lady Fair said...

OMG! I love all of your little treat boxes for all occasions. And I love how you changed it up by modifying the box. Sweet!
lflinesatcomcastdotnet

Nicole said...

WOW I love all your ideas.. Super cute..
I'm thinking that i need to get it now... LOL!!!!
TFS!!
Nicole
nacasteel @ yahoo . com

Gabriela Sandoval said...

These are so fun.

Gabriela

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

Michele from MS said...

So many cute ideas!! msmith38652@gmail.com
http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/

CREATIVE M said...

Amazing Projects!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Brit K. Designs said...

Wow! Love all the different favors with that box! Great job!

Brit K.
britngavin@ymail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...