Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Creative Time ~ "3-D Wednesday"

Hello everyone!  And welcome to another "3-D Wednesday" with My Creative Time.  The idea for "3-D Wednesday" is to make anything besides a card or a layout.

So today I made two quick and simple gifts:  


Aren't they so pretty?  They look so much better in person...lol...I still have to work on my picture taking for these posts.


The first one is made with my FAVORITE My Creative Time ~ Embossed Gift Card Holder Die.  The pretty patterned paper is from the Die Cuts With A View ~ Chateau Lavendar paper stack.  I inked all around the edges with Color Box ~ Chestnut Roan ink.  The sentiment at the top is from the My Creative Time ~ More Gift Card Sentiments stamp set just released last week.  The ink for that is Technique Tuesday ~ brown ink.  The pretty heart is cut with the heart die from the My Creative Time ~ 100% Sweetness stamp set.  The beautiful little bouquet of roses is from The Card Co.  I tied them together with some simple white ~ DMC floss.  And of course I had to add my new addiction - pretty white tulle from the Celebrate It ~ Wedding collection.  


The second gift is a quick little pillow box from the Celebrate It ~ Occasions collection.  All of the patterned papers are from the same Die Cuts With A View ~ Chateau Lavendar paper stack.  I added some pretty purple tulle from the Celebrate It ~ Occasions collection.  And I added a cute little tag cut with the small tag die in the My Creative Time ~ Teeny Tag Greetings stamp set.  The "Thank You" sentiment is from the same stamp set.  The ink is Technique Tuesday ~ brown ink.  I attached it with simple white ~ DMC floss


That's it for today . . . quick and simple!  If you've never tried to make a 3-D project ~ give it a shot . . . they are super fun!  See you all back here tomorrow for the latest My Creative Time ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge!  Have a great day my friends  :)

~ Cassandra

12 comments :

Kate said...

They are Beautiful.

Hugs,
Kate

Houses Built of Cards said...

So pretty Cassandra! Love the colors - so elegant!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

These are beautiful! I love the colors and the tulle!

Cathryn said...

Very pretty Cassandra! I recognize that beautiful paper! Hugs, Cathryn :)

~ Lori ~ said...

Very pretty!

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

This is sooo very pretty. I love it. Smooches... Felicia

Cindy said...

Oh I love these!! My fav colors!! So pretty! Love the roese and the tulle!! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

Glora said...

These are gorgeous. I hadn't even heard of that particular stack before but I'm loving it. The colors are SO beautiful together. Terrific job on both! I love them! Hugs- Glora

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job...love the bouquet!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

so pretty, love the little flowers too!!

Shelly said...

What an absolute gorgeous set! Love the tulle and those flowers are so sweet!
Shelly

Dawn said...

What a pretty gift set. Love purple and green together.

Dawn
DeeGeeScraps

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...