Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Madness . . . Imagine That !

Good morning everyone!  And welcome to another "Monday Madness . . . Imagine That" with My Creative Time.  For our projects today ~ we are using our Cricut Imagine machines, the colors Red, Black & White, plus - I am featuring the My Creative Time ~ So Grateful For You stamp set.  

For my project, I decided to make a set of "Thank You" cards. You can never have too many of those on hand and this stamp set is perfect for that.  


The  black, white and grey cardstock are from Recollections. The red striped patterned paper is printed from the Better Together ~ Cricut Imagine cartridge.  If you are considering getting an Imagine ~ I am telling you - printing your own patterned paper is soooo worth it!!!


For this first card, the word "thanks" is cut with the Winter Woodland ~ Cricut cartridge.  For a little extra highlighting, I added some simple dots with a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen.  


The pretty little flowers are cut with the Mother's Day Bouquet ~ Cricut cartridge.  I added some small little black brads from my stash to the top two flowers.  For the bottom flower, I added some pretty white tulle from the Celebrate It ~ Wedding collection.  And on top of that, I added a cute little black button threaded and tied with a bow using white ~ DMC Floss


In the bottom right corner, I used the heart die in the My Creative Time ~ 100% Sweetness stamp set.  And the "for everything" sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ So Grateful For You stamp set. The ink is Technique Tuesday ~ black ink.  


For this next card (my favorite of the three), the "Thank You" is cut from the Martha Stewart : All Occasions Cake Art ~ Cricut cartridge.  If you look closely, the piece of grey cardstock is embossed with a folder in the Love Is In The Air ~ Cuttlebug embossing folders set.  


The pretty flowers are once again cut from the Mother's Day Bouquet ~ Cricut cartridge.  In the center of the two flowers, I used some black ~ Doodlebug Design gems.  


The sentiment in the bottom left corner is from the My Creative Time ~ So Grateful For You stamp set.  The ink is Technique Tuesday ~ black ink.  The beautiful heart is cut with the heart die from the My Creative Time ~ 100% Sweetness stamp set.  And the beautiful bow is made with Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations ribbon.  Isn't it pretty?  I just got it...and on sale too!  :)  


For this last card, the "Thanks" is once again cut from the Winter Woodland ~ Cricut cartridge.  


The pretty little flowers are cut from the Mother's Day Bouquet ~ Cricut cartridge.  For the centers, I added little Recollections ~ pearls.  In the bottom right corner, the "for being you" sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ So Grateful For You stamp set.  In ink is Technique Tuesday ~ black ink.  


Also, if you look closely, the piece of grey cardstock is embossed with the Polka Dots ~ Cuttlebug embossing folder.  


Well my creative friends . . . that's it for today.  Now get out there and use your Imagine!  It's so much fun :)  And make sure you stop on over at My Creative Time to see what the rest of Design Team has created.  See you back here tomorrow!  Have a wonderful day  :)

~ Cassandra

9 comments :

Cindy said...

WOW,Cassandra! These are beautiful! I love the embossing,the colors and the flowers! SO pretty! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

Crafting Katie said...

These are all so sweet and pretty, Cassandra! Love them!

Glora said...

These are all just gorgeous! Such perfect thank you cards. I love that pattern you used from Imagine too! It is SO pretty!!! Hugs- Glora

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

These are just Beautiful Cassandra. When are you going to do some videos. Your projects are the Best. Smooches... Felicia

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cassandra, I love what you did with all three!

quilt4fun2 said...

We can never have enough Thank You Cards and yours beg to be looked at! I love these colors together and the way you arranged them are perfect. I can't pick which one I like best. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Your cards turned out fabulous! I love how the Imagine printed papers just pop off the cards! They all turned out FABULOUS!

tfs

Suzanne said...

Hi Cassandra!
Love your BEAUTIFUL cards! I've had the Martha Stewart All Occassions Cake Art cartridge for a while and didn't notice that beautiful "Thank You" phrase on there...thanks you for sharing :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Brenda said...

great job! I love them all!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...