Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year ~ 2012 !!!

Hello everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!  Are you ready for 2012?  I know that I have been MIA lately, but like most of you I have been doing lots of family stuff over the holidays.  Hopefully I will get back to a regular crafting schedule soon. I think I am having crafting withdrawal!  LOL

Over the last couple of months, I had so much fun making the Thanksgiving bouquet  and the Snowman Christmas bouquet, that I decided to make a fun Happy New Year bouquet too. 


Sorry the picture isn't the greatest, I was in a super big hurry.  The colors are all black, white, gray and silver.  It's soooo much cuter in person.  I wish you all could see it.  The solid colored cardstock is from Recollections.  The patterned paper is my favorite Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints. 


The “Happy New Year” is cut from the Martha Stewart : Seasonal Cake Art ~ Cricut cartridge.  I added a little pen work with a White ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen.  And I totally forgot to write down the name of the glitter cardstock in the background, but I know I got it at Joann's. 


The fun champagne bottle is cut from the Simply Charmed ~ Cricut cartridge.  I added some Silver ~ Stickles to the exploding champagne at the top of the bottle.  The “Cheers!” sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ Small Talk stamp set.  And at the bottom of the bottle, I used the My Creative Time ~ Scallop and Stitched Circle Dies with a super cute face from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Happy New Year Face Assortment.  I colored in the face with Prismacolor ~ pencils and added some Silver ~ Stickles to the champagne bubbles on his face. 

The fun party hat is cut from the Straight From the Nest ~ Cricut cartridge. And once again, I added some Silver ~ Stickles for a little extra sparkle. 

Behind the champagne bottle and party hat is a fun gift card holder that is cut with the My Creative Time ~ Embossed Gift Card Holder Die.  At the top, I stamped the "Happy New Year" sentiment from the My Creative Time ~ Small Talk stamp set .  I used Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and White ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder.  On the front, I used the My Creative Time ~ Scallop and Stitched Circles Dies and the super cute face from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Happy New Year Face Assortment.  I colored him in with Prismacolor ~ pencils and added chalk for the cheeks and Silver ~ Stickles to the champagne bubbles on his face.  To finish it off, I added a pretty little bow made from Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations ribbon.


The champagne glasses are cut from the Martha Stewart : Seasonal Cake Art ~ Cricut cartridge.  And I added more Silver ~ Stickles for the champagne inside the glasses.  Behind the glasses is another gift card holder cut with the My Creative Time ~ Embossed Gift Card Holder Die.  At the top, I stamped the "Cheers!" sentiment from the My Creative Time ~ Small Talk stamp set.  I used Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and White ~ Stampedous Embossing Powder.  On the front, I used the My Creative Time ~ Scallop and Stitched Circle Dies again and another super cute face from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Happy New Year Face Assortment.  I colored her in with Prismacolor ~ pencils and added some cheeks with a little chalk.  And it's hard to see, but I also added another pretty little bow made with Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations ribbon.


At the bottom of the box is the year “2012” cut from the Birthday Bash ~ Cricut cartridge.  I used my Gypsy to weld all the numbers together.  I added some stitching with a White ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen.  And I used the super cute Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Happy New Year Face Assortment for the fun little face.  Too cute!!!  The beautiful, sparkley bow is made from Celebrate It ~ Holiday Noel ribbon.  And for the scalloped border on the paper behind the bow, I used the EK Success ~ Scalloped Scallop border punch.  I forgot to take a picture of it, but inside the box I used some silver star confetti to cover the green floral foam.  And all of the ink for the stamped images is Memento ~ Tuxedo Black ink.


Now, unlike my other two bouquets that I kept for myself  ;)  I actually made this one to give to my super sweet friend ~ Christine.  She is one of the latest members in our addictive world of all things Cricut, My Creative Time and Peachy Keen.   She also just started her very own blog too ~ Christine's Creative Cards!  You go girl!!!  Make sure you hop on over and give her a little love and welcome her to our crazy crafting bloggy world!!!  :) 

Well my friends, that's it for 2011.  I can't wait to see you all back here in 2012!  I hope you all have a very happy and safe New Year's Eve!!  See you soon...

~Cassandra

11 comments :

Jovan said...

OMG...this is FABULOUS! Great Job!

Kate said...

Wow this looks amazing. I hope you have a wonderful and safe New Year.

Hugs,
Kate

TyTynNiyasmom said...

This is so pretty! Happy New Year!

Happyscrapin said...

What a fabulous bouquet, I love all the details and the Peachy faces! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

teachU14 said...

WOW!!! This bouquet is fabulous! I love all the details. I I'm sure your friend will love it.

www.shortycreations.com

Glora said...

You are so creative and I just LOVE that you put a face in the 2012 as well! And the color choices are SO perfect for New Years! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Hugs- Glora

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely adorable, Cassandra! Christine will love it! Happy New Year!!!

girlia said...

Very pretty

Hrvatica said...

The details on your bouquet are terrific. I love it. Happy New Year!

Christine said...

Thank You, Cassandra! I LUV my New Year 2012 bouquet. And I can happily say the bouquets are so neat in person, so if you haven't made one yet, you need to. I'm going to make one for my friend who is turning 30 in a few weeks. (just waiting on my new dies from MCT) :-)
It was good to see you!
Happy New Year!!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Wow...this is wonderful!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...