Monday, November 7, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ "Let's Face It Friday" Challenge

Hello everyone!  I know that Halloween is over, but I wanted to post my project for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Let's Face It Friday Challenge : Creepy Cute.  The guidelines for this challenge:  It's almost Halloween - let's use up the last of our Halloween paper stash to create one last spooky project that just might give us the creepy crawlies in the cutest Peachiest way possible!

Here is my quick and simple card:


The white cardstock and the gray cardstock are from Recollections.  The patterned paper in the background and the solid orange cardstock are from the K & Company ~ Halloween Mat Pad.  The dotted border and the "Boo!" are from the My Creative Time ~ Small Talk stamp set.  The ink is Memento ~ Tuxedo Black and Technique Tuesday ~ Orange.  The super cute ghost is cut from the Paper Doll Dress Up ~ Cricut cartridge.  The face is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Everyday Character Face Assortment.  I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen for the eyes; some pink chalk for the cheeks and I distressed the ghost a little with black and gray chalk.  The ribbon is my super cool new crinkle ribbon that I received in a ribbon swap. 

Well, that's my quick and simple card for today.  See you soon...

~Cassandra

5 comments :

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So cute Cassandar...

Glora said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!! I love the gray and black on the ghost I will definitely have to try that sometime. This is a perfectly laid out card! I LOVE it!!! Hugs- Glora

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Cassandra!

Your card is darling!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps, LFIF challenge!

Ruthie :)

joeygirl86 said...

So soo cute! Love the colors and the pretty black ribbon! Thank so much for playing with us at PKS Let's Face it Friday, good luck!

Hi...I'm Cindy said...

I ain't afraid of NO ghost, who could be afraid of that little guy, he's adorable and looks like he scared himself when he said BOO! LOL Sweet card GL
I am a new follower, would love it if you would visit my blog tooo and maybe follow me back :) TIA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...