Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Creative Time - Sneak Peek Day 4 - November Release

Hello everyone!  It's the fourth and final day of the My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Week...the big reveal is tomorrow!!!   Just wait until you see all the new products...they are all soooo great!!!  Today, Emma & the  My Creative Time Design Team are showcasing two new stamps sets and two new dies:  100% SweetnessClassmate Valentines and the Stitched Lollipop Holder Die.  (Pssst....and I just have to say...they are my favorite of all the new releases this week!)

So sit back, relax and enjoy ~ it's gonna be a long post LOL :) ~ I have 3 projects to show you:

Project #1:


Yesterday was my anniversary with my husband.  We have been together for 14 years and married for 9!  (YAY!).   This is the card I made for him.  And I just have to start by saying...there are sooo  many things I love about this card...I don't even know where to begin! 

All of the ink is Memento ~ Tuxedo Black and Ladybug Red.  For the beautiful calendar, I used the My Creative Time ~ Whimsical Calendar Days stamp set and the XL Label Die.  The "Happy Anniversary" at the top and the dashed lines at the top and bottom of the card are from the My Creative Time ~ Gift Card Sentiments stamp set.  



In the bottom right corner of the calendar, I stamped a little "I Love You" which is from the My Creative Time ~ Mom You Rock stamp set.  In the bottom right corner of the card is a heart from the My Creative Time ~ Anyday Bingo & Crossword stamp set and the "Be Mine" sentiment which is from the awesome new My Creative Time ~ 100% Sweetness stamp set.  ("Be Mine" is a sweet little phrase my husband always says to me.  I just LOVE that it's a stamp in this new set!  And he is gonna love that I included it on this card!)


But...my most favorite part of this new 100% Sweetness stamp set is that it comes with a Heart die included! Emma is giving the Stitched Heart Die away for FREE this month in celebration of her 1 yr anniversary of her product line!   And the "love" that fills the heart is one of the stamps in the set!!!! Isn't it just beautiful?!?  My absolute favorite things about Emma's products are how much thought she puts into her designs and how well all the products mix together!!  Thanks Emma!!!
  
Project #2:


What's better than a whole lotta LOVE and all the colors of the rainbow???  This awesome LOVE stamp is also from the new My Creative Time ~ 100% Sweetness stamp set.  The paper for the scallop shapes is my favorite Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints and they are cut with the My Creative Time ~ Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies.  The small white stitched circle is from the My Creative Time ~ Build A Banner Kit and the heart stamped in the center is from the My Creative Time ~ Anyday Bingo & Crossword stamp set.  Along the top and bottom border is a sweet little "love you" stamp from the My Creative Time ~ This and That stamp set.



Here are some close up shots:






For the black background, I used the Cuttlebug ~ Polka Dots embossing folder to give it some dimension.  I also used pop dots behind each LOVE flower.   All the ink is Memento ~ Tuxedo Black.



Project #3: 

Drumroll please......May I introduce the My Creative Time ~ Stitched Lollipop Holder Die!!!!  Isn't it fabulous?!?   Now, you may notice that for this project,  I did something a little different.  Instead of using it for lollipops, I used it to make place cards for Thanksgiving to go with my awesome turkey centerpiece that I posted last week (seen here). 


Aren't they sooo cute??  I think after the Gift Card Holder Die...this is gonna be my new favorite!!!   My brain is just swimming with all kinds of ideas on what it can be used for.

For these little place cards, the patterned paper is from the Die Cuts With a View ~ Harvest Gathering paper stack.  The solid color cardstock is Bazzill.

Here are some close up shots:






All of the ribbon is Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations.  In the center is a Recollections ~ pearl.  And all the names I printed from my computer.  I may put a little chocolate mint inside, but I haven't gotten that far yet.


Aren't they soooo cute??  I just love them!  You won't believe how easy it is to use this die!  It makes treat giving so super simple.  It's definitely a must have.  But then again....I think that's true of all of Emma's product line  ;)

******************************
SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!
Listen up "My Creative Time" friends! We are giving all of you an opportunity to win the BEST PRIZES during Sneak Peek Week with a total of "6" winners to be announced during Friday's stamp release! All you have to do is leave a comment HERE along w/the rest of the design team's blogs for a chance! There are some AWESOME prizes w/ this release!
1. SPREAD THE WORD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page HERE that you did so! OR you can just tag Emma in your post! and....
2. Just comment on ALL the designers' blogs EVERYDAY during Sneak Peek Week! THAT'S ALL you have to do to qualify for the BEST giveaways EVER! ;)
All winners will "randomly" get chosen and Emma will announce all six winners on Friday November 18th @ 12:01 am PST in her video during the release of this AMAZING new stamp collection & maybe a new die! ;) GOOD LUCK! Log onto your facebook now & let's start spreading the word!
******************************

Phew!  I think that might be my longest post ever!  LOL  But hopefully you enjoyed all of my projects today and for the whole week.  Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time bright and early tomorrow to see the big reveal!   Emma will be posting the her video at 12:01 am PST!!  See you back here tomorrow for the super fun blog hop!

~Cassandra

61 comments :

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Hi cassandra, WOW love all your projects!! I just found your blog through Leslie and so glad I did!! I can't wait to see more projects:) I hope you can stop by and visit
Hugs,
Norma

Georgi said...

Cassandra, all your projects area adorbs!!! However, I have to say, I LOVE< LOVE LOVE your Thanksgiving place holders! Wow, what a great idea!!! YOu are too cute with all your projects. I can just hear the excitement in your voice. hehehe Now, I am all excited!!!

jessica said...

OMG Cassandra! You ROCKED this!! First~ Happy Anniversary! Hope your day was extra special :)
I am so in love with all your projects! Amazing cards with Emma's stamps and your placecards are beautiful! Your table is going to be FABULOUS!!
Awesome job this week!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

07100f50-e06c-11e0-819f-000f20980440 said...

Happy Anniversary! Your projects are totally inspiring and I am hoping to copy your placecards, they are beautiful. Having three daughters these stamps and dies of Emma's would be a blessing! Great job this week and look forward to many more of your creations!
TFS
Carol

Corrie M. said...

Those lollipop holders are adorable!!

Crafting Katie said...

Cute, cute, cute! Where do I begin? What a great idea to make an anniversary card with 100% Sweetness, and it came out just perfect! I'm in "love" with your LOVE card! Seriously, it's so striking! And using the lollipop holders for place cards is just perfect!!!

Gabberdoodle said...

So many cute things!! This set will definitely be on my MUST have list!!

Cora said...

Love your ideas. The calendar makes a card personal and the pearl on the bow with the name makes that very personal also.

Craft Me This said...

I love this Die. Can't wait to get it. Love all the ideas.

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Wow you have been busy!! I love all of your projects....Fantastic job!! I am loving the lollipop die and the 100% Sweetness stamp set with heart die.

Jeanne said...

I just LOVE that love card! And your place holders. That die works perfect for that! Great job on the sneaky peeks!

Linda Harris said...

Oh Cassandra These are amazing. And Happy Anniversary!!!! This release is my favorite so far. Oh My!!! I must have a bunch this time around. Linda Harris Lsunflower58@aol.com

Glora said...

WOWZERS!!!! Card #1 - FABULOUS in red white and black. I LOVE all the stamps and dies you used to create this super sweet anniversary card. Card #2 - I LOVE the repeating pattern on this but with different colors. This is SO perfect!!! and project #3 - these place holders are absolutely GORGEOUS and PERFECT as can be!!!!! Awesome job!!!! Hugs- Glora

pruttybird said...

Happy Anniversary!! Love your cards and the place holders are absolutely adorable!!!

pruttybird at comcast dot net

liz at liz's paper loft said...

I love them all! you did a fabulous job!!!

Kate said...

Wow Awesome Creations Cassandra. You are so talented. Love all your ideas.

Hugs,
Kate

Debbie said...

Glora-Happy Anniversary! I love all of your projects and you are right, I love how you can mix and match stamp sets and dies! TFS.

Debbie B.

Jenn said...

Adorable. That's a perfect anniversary card idea!
Jenn

Houses Built of Cards said...

Wonderful projects!!! ALL of them!!! I really like the last idea with the names on them!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

jen said...

Oh my gosh Cassandra....you totally outdid yourself!!! Awesome job on all of your projects!!! I love your work. Great job and thanks for sharing.
hugs,jen

Brenda said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and your husband!! I love all that you have done! the card is awesome....the name plates are awesome and the love card is awesome as well!!! fantastic job!! the colors and the embellishments are FAB!!

Scrappin with the bug said...

First let me say Happy (belated) Anniversary. Hope you and your hubby had a great day.

Congrats on all of your projects they are so awesome. I love your "LOVE" card too that is just so cute. Great idea for the place cards for Turkey Day - those are too cute.

Great job and I'm so glad I get to see all your great projects. Thanks for sharing.

Jovan said...

WOW...you've been busy! Everything looks GREAT!

Amy's Designs said...

Such awesome projects you are showing today. I love the thanksgiving ones the best. TFS

Bunnyfreak said...

So many wonderful projects. Love the rainbow colors on the second card.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about this lollipop holder - amazing! I love the way you used the jumbled love stamp - so cute!
herzigfam@yahoo.com
Noelle

MeMe said...

I think I will be using this set a lot.
Pat
plweir1969@yahoo.com

Monica said...

Cute anniversary card Cassandra.

Tricia said...

Super Duper cute! Love all these great projects! Happy Anniversary!

Lisa R. said...

Fantastic job showcasing this set! I'm in love with the lollipop die. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Alvina said...

WOW KASANDRA, you've been busy, I love all your projects you did an awesome job, TFS I can't wait till tomorrow.

alvinadiaz@msn.com
alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Megan said...

I love all of your cards! Super cute! Your place cards are so cute! I love that idea!

Lisa said...

I love all the projects but the 2ed card I love. The lollipop holders are just to cute and perfect party favors.

Lisa

editorofpinkscrapper@gamil.com

Jessica said...

Cassandra, all the three project are amazing. But the second one is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. The color and the sentiment are really amazing. Great job.

teachU14 said...

Wow Cassandra! These projects are wonderful. You did a terrific job. Love how you made each lollipop holder different =D


www.shortycreations.com

Tammy said...

WELL first Happy Anniversary. The projects are all awesome. I can tell the love you put into the first card with all the detail. It is amazing I love everything about it. Well done for you and Emma.

GiGi said...

WOW! I love all your projects! I really like the calendar where you circled the date! It really personalizes it!

jordanbev5 said...

Wow! You girls are amazing with all your designs and projects!! Love this new "Sweetness" and that it comes with a FREE die cut! Thanks for all the inspiratons!
jordanbev5@yahoo.com

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

wow you really used this stamp set! Lots of great projects

Shar said...

Oh cassandra you have been busy!!! ADORABLE projects, every one of them!!!!

Crafting Butterfly Creations said...

Love all the projects. I can not wait to the release day. I am so excited!

Crafty Pink Butterfly said...

I love the lollipop holder, great for place setting.

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

Wow Cassandra, these are Aaah-Mazing. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

quilt4fun2 said...

You have been so clever and busy :D I love this stamp set release and I love what you did with them. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

brittmartin0910 said...

Happy Anniversary! Both of your cards are so cute. I love how you used the die to make place cards. Thank you for sharing.

brittmartin1288@yahoo.com

Trisha said...

My goodness, Cassandra!! Your projects are all so fabulous. I really love your anniversary card the best. I cannot ever think of a card to make for my husband and this is just perfect. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Gina said...

I absolutely LOVE the place card idea!! fabulous!

babi96@aol.com

Ester said...

Awesome projects. Beautiful!

Mimi said...

I am loving this release! You have done a great job on your projects all week! TFS!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

DevinTaylorCreations said...

Your projects are ALL SO FABULOUS!!! You sure know how to put those stamps and dies to work. I totally agree that Emma does an amazing job at incorporating her stamps and dies to all work together. HUGZ

Candy said...

OMGoodness you have been a busy girl. What fabulous projects.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Percilla G said...

OH I love each and ever project.
Simply Perfection
perderg{at}q{dot}com

joni said...

Gorgeous Anniversary card!!! LOVE IT!!!And how cute are those treat holders!!! A must have for sure! Thanks for all the wonderful sneak peeks this week! I've loved them all!
hugs,
joni

Tami B. said...

Happy late anniversary. All 3 of your projects are fantastic. I really love the "place cards" you made. I agree that die is a must have.

Lynnette said...

Love all your projects! Great Job!

lyn.torres@yahoo.com

Mad Crafter said...

First, Happy Anniversary!!! Now, OMG!!!! Where do I begin? Your post and projects, AMAZING!!!!! So much to look at:) You really outdid yourself. I love this sneak peak:) TFS!!!
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

tina said...

You did an awesome job. I love all your projects!

Tina

Anonymous said...

Love all the projects!
Lorraine P.

Brenda said...

Just love all your projects,they are too cute !! All of the stamps,dies and The Design Team projects in this sneak peek are amazing!! Can't wait for Friday!

Lara said...

Wow is this beautiful! I love ALL the projects you did, especially the LOVE card. So pretty! Thanks so much for the chance to win! lclass003atgmaildotcom

Anonymous said...

Um . . . adorable! What a lovely addition to a Thanksgiving Table, everyone was on "cute overload" that day I'm sure! XO- your little sis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...