Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Creative Time - Sneak Peek Day 3 - November Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for the My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Week ~ Day 3.  Don't you just love sneak peek week???  It's the best time of the whole month :)  And we are only half way there!  Today, the My Creative Time Design Team is showcasing two super fun stamp sets:  Keepin' It Classy and Classy & Fabulous.

BTW...want a fun little piece of information?  Emma's brother Mark actually designed all of the images in the Keepin' It Classy stamp set!  Wait until you see them all...he did an amazing job!

Today, I made two different cards so that you can see how versatile and fun these sets can be.  Here is my first card:


All of the cardstock is Recollections.  The background scallop base is cut with the Elegant Edges ~ Cricut cartridge.  The sassy little lady and both of her handbags are from the new My Creative Time ~ Keepin' It Classy stamp set.  The ink is Memento ~ Tuxedo Black.


Both of the sentiments are from the new My Creative Time ~ Classy & Fabulous stamp set.  In case they are too hard to see in my pictures, the first sentiment says "Who says money can't buy happiness?"  And the second one says "They don't know which craft store to go to!"  In the sentiment at the bottom, I added some red with a Prismacolor pencil to highlight the words "craft store".


The hearts in the four corners are from the My Creative Time ~ Anyday Bingo & Crossword stamp set and they are stamped with Memento ~ Ladybug Red ink.  The awesome ribbon is Offray from Walmart.

And here is card #2:


All of the cardstock is from Recollections.  The background scallop base is cut from the Elegant Edges ~ Cricut cartridge.  The fun espresso cup is cut from the Love You A Latte ~ Cricut cartridge.  (Thanks to my pal Linda in Illinois for getting me that cartridge since I couldn't find it in Arizona!)


I added a mixture of Cinnamon and Frosted Lace ~ Stickles to give the espresso some sprinkles.  The fun sentiment is from the new My Creative Time ~ Classy & Fabulous stamp set.  It is stamped with Memento ~ Rich Cocoa ink.  And it says: "Just wanted to espresso my thanks!"  Love it!  The ribbon is Dashes, Dots & Checks.

That's it.  Two great new stamp sets.  And two different looks to show their versatility.  Are you just loving this release?!?!?!?

******************************
SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY TIME!

Listen up "My Creative Time" friends! We are giving all of you an opportunity to win the BEST PRIZES during Sneak Peek Week with a total of "6" winners to be announced during Friday's stamp release! All you have to do is leave a comment HERE along w/the rest of the design team's blogs for a chance! There are some AWESOME prizes w/ this release!

1. SPREAD THE WORD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page HERE that you did so! OR you can just tag Emma in your post! and....

2. Just comment on ALL the designers' blogs EVERYDAY during Sneak Peek Week! THAT'S ALL you have to do to qualify for the BEST giveaways EVER! ;)

All winners will "randomly" get chosen and Emma will announce all six winners on Friday November 18th @ 12:01 am PST in her video during the release of this AMAZING new stamp collection & maybe a new die! ;) GOOD LUCK! Log onto your facebook now & let's start spreading the word!
******************************

Well my creative friends, that's it for Day 3 of the My Creative Time ~ Sneak Peek Week.  Be sure to check out all the other sneak peeks from the rest of the Design Team.  And I will see you right back here tomorrow for Day 4...I think I have to say...it's my favorite..... ;)

~Cassandra

72 comments :

Kate said...

Your cards looks Awesome Cassandra. The espresso looks good enough to drink.

Hugs,
Kate

Josie0602 said...

Both cards are fabulous!! I really like the expresso one!
Tracy
jtg0398 at sbcglobal dot net

VICTORIA said...

Awesome Cassie I love your cards. :)

07100f50-e06c-11e0-819f-000f20980440 said...

That looked like a great cup of coffee! Good job

Carol

Lara said...

Wow, love your projects. So pretty- I love this sneaky peek! lclass003atgmaildotcom

jessica said...

awesome job on these cards! love this stamp set :)
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Alvina said...

OMG! I LOVE THIS STAMP SET IS ADORABLE AND I LOVE HOW YOU DID YOUR CARDS, GREAT JOB.

alvinadiaz@msn.com
alvinascreations.blogspot.com

Monica said...

Beautiful cards Cassandra!

Jenn said...

So cute! I love it, love it!!! :-)
Jenn

Scrappin with the bug said...

Wow I love all of your cards/projects. You truely are awesome. I love the coffee card that is just beautiful. The happiness card is so pretty too - like the different paper/ and pretty bow.

Great job.

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome cards, Cassandra! The first one is so pretty, and pairing those sentiments was such a great idea! The coffee card is so pretty too - love those rich colors!

Anonymous said...

I love the staggered layers you used! Very beautiful! These stamps are super cute!
herzigfam@yahoo.com
Noelle

Veronica Kietzman said...

Great cards, Cassandra! LOVE the plaid bow! TFS!

-Veronica

Brenda said...

WOW!!! love both of these cards!! the colors and accents you chose are perfect touches!! I just got my love you a latte last week from cricut.com! love it!! thanks for sharing these amazing projects!!

Jessica said...

I love the fashions girls. Pretty card!

Julie L. said...

Love your card designs! So cute! Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Julie L.
jlearned at charter dot net

Linda Harris said...

OMG!!!! I am in love with this set. Your cards are fabulous Cassandra. So glad you are happy with your Love You Latte cart!!! Man do I need to win this set LOL. Linda Harris Lsunflower58@aol.com Hugs To You!!!!

jordanbev5 said...

Love the added ribbon (from WalMart of all places!!) and the hearts! Loved it!!

Jeanne said...

Fabulous cards! I love the color theme in both of them! :)

Lisa R. said...

This set is fantastic! Great job showcasing it. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Tami B. said...

Another very pretty card. You ladies have all done a great job this week.

Megan said...

LOVE your cards! Amazing job!

Danielle Lee said...

Awesome cards! This set is so neat. Thanks for sharing!


Danielle
leeceratops@comcast.net

joni said...

Cassandra, these are both gorgeous cards!!! I love them!!!! I think I need that Latte cart...how cool is that cup of latte!!!! And I love the sprinkles on top...just a beautiful touch! TFS
hugs,
joni

scrapaholicjen said...

Love your cards Cassandra! They're both awesome! Love the silhouette stamps!
qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

Kimberly said...

Oooh I LOVE This!!! Great card!! The colors are so fun and pretty too!!
Kimberly
cutie.jensen at gmail.com

Shar said...

Oh my gosh, Cassandra these are gorgeous!!!

Mad Crafter said...

This stamp set blows me away it is so beautiful!!! Your cards are amazing!! TFS:) I can't wait for more.
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Wow Cassandra once again your cards are beautiful! TFS

Debbie B.

DevinTaylorCreations said...

Both cards are super cute! I love the combination of colors especially in the 1st card. HUGZ:)

newbie paper crafter said...

Oh my.. so gorgeous! Would love to work with those stamps!

Crafting Butterfly Creations said...

So cute! Can't wait to get this set.

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

I Love your card Cassandra. The color choices are just perfect. Great job on showcasing this set. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Candy said...

Omgoodness Cassandra your cards are fantastic! I just love the little girl card. So classy.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

pruttybird said...

Your cards are too cute. My budget is going to be busted this month :)

Tammy said...

Amazing cards! I really like how the plaid bow brought all the colors together. Love love love it.

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on your cards...they both are very attractive and happy! I am loving these sets.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

GiGi said...

What fun cards! I love the red, black and white with the awesome scallop mat and the coffee sentiment is wonderful!

Tricia said...

These are so fabulously cute! Love them a latte:) Thanks for sharing with us!

Amy's Designs said...

Beautiful cards. I think I need a cup of coffee. :) TFS

MeMe said...

Awesome images!! Great projects.
Pat
plweir1969@yahoo.com

Kris said...

Love them both but especially the first one!

Kris in Alaska
funamom at yahoo dot com

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Cute cards! Love the black, white and red one but who can resist the latte! Fantastic job!!

Georgi said...

Cute cards! I love the colors, black, red, and white together! Great job showcasing the stamps. And thanks for commenting on my blog! I love reading comments too!!!

Glora said...

Gorgeous cards and way to show their versatility!!! I especially love that top one because I'm a sucker for red,white and black!!!! Talk about PERFECT!!!! Hugs- Glora

Seahorse Creations said...

Great Cards, looking so forward to this release to come out

Lisa said...

These cards are so cute. I think this will be a must have set for me. I love your cards to pieces.
Cant wait to see more tomorrow.!

CA Scrapper said...

Your cards are so beautiful!

Leslie

cascrapper at gmail dot com

Trisha said...

Your cards are just so cute and fun. Love this set and the sentiments are wonderful. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Mimi said...

What a great job you did on this set! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Denise said...

This stamp set will be the TALK of the SCRAPBOOKING WORLD!!!! LOVE IT!

Dendearmas@aol.com

Gina said...

these are all fabulous! I love the color combinations!
Great job
babi96 at aol dot com

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the plaid ribbon.

Melissa said...

WOW!! I LOVE your cards!!! Awesome Job! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Melissa
www.mycreationsbymelissa.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These are all awesome!!
Marisa
Marsngonzopoly@yahoo.com

Brenda said...

Just love your cards!! They are wonderfully amazing and they are beautiful!!

Lynnette said...

The two cards are awesome! The stickles is a great touch! TFS!

lyn.torres@yahoo.com

callyannc said...

Freakin awesome cards! The new release is my fav! You did a great job! TFS CallyAnn(follow and shared)
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Percilla G said...

OH I love what you created
That cup of coffee is adorable and I love the white, red , and black color combo- that ribbon was perfect
Great job - love this set
perderg{at}q{dot}com

joanieg said...

You did terrific cards! Love the color combos as well! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

SugarGem said...

Totally darling love both cards lenae

Cindy said...

Oh WOW...Cassandra!! Both of your cards are sooo beautiful!! I love how you used the new stamps!!
Cindy

Houses Built of Cards said...

What a wonderful card!!! LOVE it - and the sentiment is perfect!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Corrie M. said...

What Fabulous cards!!

Cora said...

Great cards. Love the details.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

just beautiful!!!

Jovan said...

These two card are just FABULOUS!

teachU14 said...

Fantastic creations. I love that coffee card. Suuuuuper cute!


www.shortycreations.com

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Fab Job! I so love this stamp set!

Crafty Pink Butterfly said...

I love the colors of all both projects.

brittmartin0910 said...

I love both of your cards. They are so cute.Thank you for sharing.

brittmartin1288@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to ESPRESSO how much I adore your coffee card! And this coming from a huge caffeine lover! Sister, you are AMAZING! XO- your little sis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...