Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to my BFF !!!

Hello everyone!  Guess what?  Today is my BFF's birthday!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND!  I hope you have a wonderfully special day . . . you deserve it!   :)

Here is the flower/gift card bouquet that I made for her:


All of the flower bases are made with Coredinations ~ Vintage Collection paper.  And they are cut with the My Creative Time ~ Scallop Die.   



The inside of the flowers are cut with a die in the My Creative Time ~ Build A Banner Kit. The letters are stamped with the My Creative Time ~ Anyday Bingo & Crossword stamp set. The last flower in the top row is stamped with the My Creative Time ~ All Around Birthday stamp set.


In the middle of the bouquet, I made a calendar with the My Creative Time ~ XL Label Die and the Whimsical Calendar Days stamp set. The beautiful bow is made with ribbon from my stash. All of the ink is Memento ~ Tuxedo Black and Ladybug Red. There are 3 gift cards in there too: Starbucks, Ulta and Michaels.


Doesn't it look so bright and cheerful?  I just love how it turned out.  I hope you like it my friend . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!!!!!

Well that's it for today.  Don't forget to come back tomorrow.  We are starting the 12 Days of Christmas over at My Creative Time.  You don't want to miss it.  There will be some great holiday project ideas and giveaways too!  See you then :)

~Cassandra

7 comments :

Diana Lynn Martin said...

OMG! That is the cutest thing e-v-e-r! You are so talented & I just love all of your work! You are a huge inspiration to me :) Thanks for sharing!

Crafting Katie said...

What a fun idea! So bright and cheerful - your friend will love it!!!

Rosie said...

OMG!!! This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

elwalten said...

Your BFF (ME)just LOVED LOVED LOVED your present!!! Your so talented!!! :)

Hi...I'm Cindy said...

I love it, its awesome

cinpot@msn.com

Shanna Wilson said...

Who wouldn't love that it came out amazing great job
Shanna
Gracesonnawilson@gmail.com

Lisa said...

OMG you have no idea how much this project helps me! I have been really struggling about what to get for my daughter for her birthday this year! Was thinking gift cards is probably the best option but it seemed so boring! But your project is anything but boring!!!! I am so excited I going to start making it today! thank you thank you!!!!!

Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...