Monday, October 3, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge

Hello everyone!  It's time for another Throwback Thursday Challenge with Emma over at My Creative Time.  This challenge is to use a "FONT" cartridge, not a regular one, but a "FONT" cart!  There are LOTS of font carts out there & they ALSO have some really cute images on them!  Remember, that you don't have to use the fonts, feel free to use the images on any font cartridge that you own.

Here is my entry:


For my FONT cartridge, I used the Mickey Font ~ Cricut cartridge.  They have some cute head shots of the "Fab Five".  I chose Minnie since I am sending this card to my sister and Minnie is her favorite. 

The solid color cardstock is from Recollections.  The super cute striped paper is from a page kit I had from Lickety Split Scrapbooks.  The patterned paper for Minnie's bow is from Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints

Around Minnie, I stamped a dotted square with a cute little sentiment in the corner.  This stamp set is the My Creative Time ~ Small Talk stamp set.  The whole set is made to fit perfectly inside a 3x3 square and it has a ton of different sentiments.  A must have set I think...but then again I am loving all of Emma's stamps :)

The borders on the sides are punched with an EK Success ~ Scalloped Scallop border punch.  And all three bows are made from Sheer Creations ribbon.  For the ink, I used Memento ~ Tuxedo Black & Ladybug Red.

Isn't she just too cute???  I think I am having Disneyland withdrawl.  LOL  Well, that's it for today.  See you again soon with another challenge entry.  Until then, have a great week!

~Cassandra



9 comments :

Tracy Suzanne said...

We'll she certainly did make me smile Cassandra!

Have a great day...Tracy :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

great card, love all the bows! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!
liz :)

Mickey's Craft World said...

oh that is sooooo cute...i love Mickey!!


Mickey

CraftsManda said...

This is darling! I love the bows, and your Minnie is perfect!!

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

How adorable....the bows add the perfect touch!!

Cathryn said...

Adorable Cassandra! The bows are my favorite element! Thanks for playing along with us for the Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Kate said...

AWW this is so cute Cassandra. Love the bows. Thank you for playing with us over at MCT Throwback Thursday Challenge.

Hugs,
Kate

Glora said...

Oh my goodness. I couldn't love this MORE!!!! I LOVE how you have the 3 perfect Minnie polka dot bows too! You are amazing! It isn't hard to get Disney withdrawal is it? Hugs- Glora

Linda Harris said...

Adorable Cassandra. I used plantin as I had never used it and kept it simple.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...