Thursday, October 6, 2011

A quick Thank You card

Hello everyone!  Today I have a quick Thank You card to share.  You can never have too many Thank You cards on hand, because you always seem to need one when you don't have the time to make one LOL. 

This one is for a wonderful Cricut Circle friend of mine all the way in Illinois.  She was such a sweetie and drove to a couple of her local Walmart stores to get me a "Love You a Latte" Cricut cartridge.  I have been looking for one for weeks and Cricut.com has been sold out.  I can't believe she took the time to do that for me.  Thanks Linda!  :)


The pretty green patterned paper in the background is from the Die Cuts With a View ~ Lemon Flower paper stack.  The yellow patterend paper is from the Jillibean Soup ~ Dutch Mustard Soup paper stack.  I used the My Creative Time ~ XL Label Die to cut out that pretty shape and the Whimsical Calendar Days stamp set to stamp the outline around it.  For the sentiment, the "Thanks" is from the Technique Tuesday ~ Thanks For Everything stamp set.  And the "a bunch" is from the My Creative Time ~ Many Greetings stamp set.  The bow is made with Sheer Creations ribbon.

Does this ever happen to you...you are cleaning/organizing your scrapbook room and you come across stuff you totally forgot you bought?  It's like finding 20 bucks in an old purse. LOL  Anyway, I found a whole little drawer full of these fun little felt embellishments.  These felt flowers are from Queen & Co.  They usually have a booth at the Creating Keepsakes Conventions.  If you ever go, don't pass them up.  They have great deals on all kinds of little felt creations.

Well, that's it for today.  See you soon.  Hope you are having a great week!

~Cassandra

4 comments :

Glora said...

So pretty. I love those felt flowers and I'm going to have to find me some of that polka dot sheer ribbon. I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

Hrvatica said...

Cute card. It's just great when you find something you forgot you had.

Kate said...

This is so pretty. Love the flowers, just perfect.

Hugs,
Kate

Linda Harris said...

I loved the card Cassandra. I too have been cleaning my room and finding all sorts of treasures I forgot about. I have a Cinch and never used it. Think it will be for sale!!! Hope you are enjoying Love You Latte!!! If ya need others Holler at me!!! Glad to assist!! Hugs To You.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...