Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps ~ "Let's Face It Friday" Challenge

Hello everyone! It's time for the PKS ~ "Let's Face It Friday" Challenge: LeavesLeaves are starting to fall from the trees, and it's time to get inspired!  Using leaves as your inspiration or focal point, create a project using your Peachy Keen Faces and the autumn leaves.

Here is my entry:


I absolutely just love this card!  He is soooo cute in person!  For my inspiration, I used this beautiful background paper full of leaves from the Die Cuts With a View ~ Harvest Gathering paper stack. The solid color cardstock is from Recollections.  My super cute turkey is cut from the Create A Critter ~ Cricut cartridge.  I outlined him with a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen.  And I used yellow & red ~ Zig Writer pens to color in his beak and that giggly turkey thingy.  My favorite part...for his feathers I used some flowers from my stash and folded them in half and tucked them in behind his butt.  Isn't he cute???  For the sentiment, I used the My Creative Time ~ Stitched Oval Die and the Many Greetings stamp set.  And I added a couple of gems from my stash for a little bling.

That's it for today.  Hope you enjoy him as much as I do :)  See you again soon...

~Cassandra

8 comments :

Jovan said...

This card is so ADORABLE!

Cindy said...

He is too cute to eat! Love the flowers behind his butt. Very creative. I still haven't gotten the critter faces from PKS. They're on my list though and Christmas is coming.

CraftsManda said...

This is SO cute! Your turkey is the cutest thing! I love the colors and the sentiment is perfect!

Glora said...

SERIOUSLY the cutest idea! Those flowers for the tail feathers were inspired!!!!! Amazing job on this. I absolutely LOVE it too! Hugs- Glora

joeygirl86 said...

so cute! love that lil turkey! :) Thanks for playing with us at PKS Let's Face it Friday!

DoBea A. said...

I love, love, love this card!!!

Buffy Thomas said...

Loving the cards on your blog Cassandra! This one made me smile and I've shared it in our top links of the week on the ZIG Blog: http://kuretakezig.blogspot.com/2011/10/zig-links_14.html
Buffy

Cathryn said...

Oh Cassandra he is a beauty!!! Fabulous job with those flowers! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...