Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone!  Today I have one of my most favorite birthday cards ~ for one of my most favorite people.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELINDA!!!  Miss you bunches and bunches...


The solid color cardstock is from Recollections.  The patterned cardstock is from Doodlebug Design ~ Petite Prints.  The white scalloped background is cut from the Elegant Edges ~ Cricut cartridge.  The super fun birthday candles are cut from the Birthday Bash ~ Cricut cartridge.  I added yellow ~ Stickles for the sparkly flames...don't ya just love the way that looks???  I just LOVE using these candles for birthday cards!!  The sentiments are from the My Creative Time ~ Wow! So Many Candles stamp set.  And the bow is made with Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations ribbon.

That's it for today.  Don't forget to head over to My Creative Time with Emma to see her sneak peeks this week for her new stamp release this friday. You don't want to miss it!

And Happy Birthday once again to my sweet friend Melinda!  See you all back here soon.  :)

~Cassandra

9 comments :

Kate said...

OMY I absolutely love this Birthday Card. The colors are just popping of the page.

Thank you for joining us over at Throwback Thursday Challenge.

Hugs,
Kate

Jovan said...

This card is ADORABLE!

Mel said...

Nice images to go with your stamp selection. Birthday cards are fun :)

Glora said...

Okay lady, this is GORGEOUS!!!! I have that cartridge and have not noticed those gorgeous candles! You did them up just right and with the stickles, your beautiful bow and Emma's sentiments this is the perfect birthday card!!!! I LOVE it!!!!!!! Hugs- Glora

Trail of Treasures said...

This is such a great birthday card!! The candles turned out great!!

Hugs,
Tracey

Hrvatica said...

Fantastic birthday card! Love the stickles on the candle flames.

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

One word...LOVE!!!
Puppy Hugs!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Your fantabulous birthday project is being highlighted today for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog Fantabulous Friday. Hope you will join us.

Diana said...

WOW & double WOW!! I love how your card just pops! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...