Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wedding Gift Card

Hello everyone!  We have a wedding coming up in a few weeks, so I made this Wedding Gift Card holder.  Can I tell you that I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this gift card holder die from My Creative Time!!!  It is soooo easy to use and can be used in so many different ways.  I think it's the best thing I've purchased all year!!!


It's hard to see in this picture, but this beautiful shimmery wedding cardstock is from Bazzil.  The plain white cardstock is from Recollections.  All of the flowers are cut from the Mother's Day Bouquet ~ Cricut cartridge.  I added some little white pearls from Recollections.  The pretty ribbon is from Sheer Creations.  And the sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ Gift Card Sentiments stamp set.  This is so pretty in person....I hope the picutre does it justice.

That's it for today.  See you soon :)

~Cassandra

3 comments :

Diane said...

So beautiful and elegant!

Glora said...

I think it looks GORGEOUS! This die is SO fun to use! Yet another beautiful creation! Hugs- Glora

Shelly said...

This is just fabulous! So pretty! I love all the different texture and tones! Beautiful!
Shelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...