Thursday, September 22, 2011

Vegas Treat Bags

Hello everyone!  Ok, today is day 2 of my projects for the Cricut Circle Meet-Up in Vegas this week.  On Friday, we are having a private scrap party at a local scrapbook store in Vegas.  Here are some little treat bags I made to give all the attendees:


They are soooo cute!  I just can't stand it!!!  Do you recognize the materials?  They are from Emma's stamp and die release last week.  The topper is cut with the My Creative Time ~ XL Label Die.  I also stamped the outline which is from the My Creative Time ~ Whimsical Calendar Days stamp set.  Just in case you can't tell, I simply folded the topper in half and stapled it to the bag (staples hidden of course).



The starburst circle and the little stiched circle are cut with the dies in the My Creative Time ~ Build A Banner Kit.  The club, heart, spade and diamond are stamped with the My Creative Time ~ Game Night stamp set. For the ink, I used Memento ~ Tuxedo Black & Ladybug Red.  I added some simple white dots to the starburst with a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen.  Oh...and in case you were wondering...the candy on the inside are simple party mints I got from Party City.  How fun are they?!?

Well, that's it for today.  What do ya think?  Too cute right???  Wait for tomorrow!!!  See you then...

~Cassandra

3 comments :

Kate said...

Omy word these are so cute. Love em'

Hugs,
kate

Gramjak said...

These are super cute, but I stiLL love your awesome goodie bags from Stampede!!! Have a blast!

Glora said...

PERFECT, perfect treat bags!!!! I'm so glad you have these stamp sets and dies for Las Vegas Cricut meetup. What perfect timing. And I LOVE the white accent marks that you added! PERFECT! Hugs- Glora

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...