Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Thank You

Hello everyone!  Today I have a super simple Thank You card.  My mother-in-law gave me a beautiful decorative tree to put in my office and it looks just wonderful.  So I made her a quick Thank You card.  Here it is:


All of the cardstock is from Recollections.  The blue background is cut from the Elegant Edges ~ Cricut cartridge.  The tree is cut from the Heritage ~ Cricut cartridge.  The sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ So Grateful For You stamp set.  And the ribbon is from my stash.  Oh...and I added some stitching around the edge of the background with a brown ~ Zig Writer pen.  

That's it for today.  See you soon :)

~Cassandra

1 comment :

Glora said...

This is beautiful! I bet she loves it!!!! The ribbon on the tree is the perfect touch! Hugs- Glora

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...