Friday, September 23, 2011

It's VEGAS baby!!!

Hello everyone!  It's day 3 of the little goodies I made for the Cricut Circle Meet-Up in Vegas this week.  The actual Meet-Up is on Saturday.  Here are the little treats I made for all the attendees:


Cuteness overload!!!  The little purses are cut from the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More ~ Cricut cartridge.  The shimmery cardstock is Bazzill ~ wedding cardstock.  I thought it looked more like real playing cards than regular white cardstock.  And the red & black cardstock are from Recollections


The red scallop circle is cut with an EK Success ~ Paper Shapers punch.  I added some dots to highlight the scallop circle with a white ~ Sharpie Poster Paint pen.  The "Vegas" is cut from the Tie the Knot ~ Cricut cartridge.  I added some Stardust ~ Stickles to the starbust and a Recollections gem to to the center to give it that Vegas sparkle!


The spade, diamond, heart and club are all cut from the Indie Art ~ Cricut cartridge.  Aren't they sooo cool?!?


The ribbon is from Offray.  And on the inside of the little purse is some red tissue and --- wait for it --- wait for it --- real chocolate coins!!!!  What scrapbooking event would be complete without chocolate?  LOL  I got the chocolate coins at Party City.  This might just be my favorite treat I have made so far.  Too bad the coins aren't real right???  On second thought, being in Vegas, chocolate might be safer. LOL

Well, that's my project for today.  I have one more project to show tomorrow.  See you then...

~Cassandra

4 comments :

Kate said...

These are Adorable.

Hugs,
kate

Mary said...

Fabulous treat bags!

Mary

Jovan said...

Oh, I love this!

Glora said...

So fun and perfect. I can not believe all the awesome projects you are taking with you to share! HAVE FUN!!!! Hugs- Glora

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...