Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone!  Today I have a fun Happy Birthday card I made for a friend. 


The solid color cardstock is from Recollections.  The patterned paper is from the Jillibean Soup ~ Dutch Mustard Soup paper collection.  The scallop circle is cut from the Elegant Edges ~ Cricut cartridge.  The circle is cut from the George & Basic Shapes ~ Cricut cartridge.  The cute little owl and the tree branch are cut from the Create A Critter ~ Cricut cartridge.  The sweet little face for the owl is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Critter Faces stamp set.  The sentiment is a combination of stamps from My Pink Stamper ~ the "Happy Birthday" is from the Family & Friends stamp set, the "To" is from the Tweetie Hoo Puns stamp set and the "Whoooooo" is from the Punny-licious stamp set.  For the penwork I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen, a brown ~ Zig Writer pen and an orange ~ Zig Writer pen.

Ok...that's it for today.  Wish me lots of luck......I will be spending lots of time this weekend working on my projects for my Guest Designer spot next week on My Creative Time.....I'm so nervous, but so excited.  See you back here soon....get ready for lots of fun!!!

~Cassandra

3 comments :

Glora said...

So so cute! I love the 4 different squares of patterned paper in the background. Awesome job, I can't wait to have you joining us in sneak peeks next week. You are going to do awesome! Hugs- Glora

Diane said...

That is so cute, just love the expression on the owl's face. Also, love the paper!

Linda Harris said...

That is really cute!!! Looking forward to your week on My Creative Time. You will do awesome Cassandra.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...