Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fancy Fan Contest

Hello everyone!  Ok ~ I have to admit ~ I didn't get ANY crafting done in Vegas! LOL  Which means I don't have any projects to show you this week.  So instead I thought I would show you some more pictures from our super fun Cricut Circle Meet-Up.

Angie had a Fancy Fan Contest.  Each Circlet was supposed to make a Fan using your Cricut and Cuttlebug and I think some bling.  I ran out of time, so I never got to make one, but here are some pictures of some AMAZING creations:






  









Ok, I have to be honest again...I totally missed who the winner was...I think I was in the bathroom...LOL  But isn't all the creativity just AMAZING?!?  They did such a great job.

Well, that's it for today.  Hopefully, I will be back soon with some projects...have to finish unpacking and reorganizing my craftroom.  See you soon :)

~Cassandra

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...