Friday, August 19, 2011

WAHOO !!!! GUESS WHAT ?????

Yippee!!!  I am soooo excited!!!  I get to be a Guest Designer  next month over at My Creative Time.  I can't believe it!  How super fun is that?!?!  THANK YOU SO MUCH EMMA!!!  If you haven't seen her blog, you absolutely must go over there NOW!!  Today she is releasing her newest stamps and die sets and they are AWESOME!  And don't forget to watch her video today...all the way at the end is when you get to see her pick the winners for this month.  WAHOOO!!  What a great way to start the day!!!  THANKS AGAIN EMMA!!!

Have a great weekend everyone :)
~Cassandra

8 comments :

Glora said...

YAY!!!! I'm SO excited for you to join us for the next month's release!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Hugs- Glora

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait to see what YOU Create. This is sooo Awesome! Smooches.. Felicia - scrapperinthemaking.blogspot.com
p.s. I'm a new follower of yours now. :-)

Scrappin with the bug said...

Congrats.. .You will be an awesome guest designer for Emma and I know you will show us some wonderful wonderful fun projects.

Congrats.

Enjoy.

Crafting Katie said...

Congrats!!! I'm looking forward to working with you next month! Love your work!!!

Shelly said...

Congrats to you!!! So looking forward to seeing your projects!!! I know you will do an amazing job!
Shelly

Linda Harris said...

This is just AWESOME Cassandra!!!! I about jumped of my chair when she said your name ,,, WooHoo for sure. You will do great.

Cathryn said...

Congratulations Cassandra!!!! I am SO happy you won. You will do a great job guest designing!!!! You definately deserved to win. You always leave such nice comments for lots of crafters!!! Enjoy! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Anonymous said...

You are so deserving of this. I cannot wait to see what you create.

~Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...