Monday, August 15, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge!

Hello everyone!  It's time again for my favorite challenge ~ the Throwback Thursday Challenge with Emma over at My Creative Time.  Here are the details for the challenge:  Use any "RETIRED" Cricut cartridge of your choice.

Here is my entry:


The solid color cardstock is from Recollections.  The polka dot patterned paper is from the SEI ~ With All My Heart paper collection.  The "RETIRED" cartridge I chose is the Home Accents ~ Cricut cartridge (retired back on March 3, 2011).  I used it to cut out the "LOVE" in the center of the card.  I added some stitching around the heart with a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen.  And of course, I had to add the cute Peachy Keen Stamps face from the Everyday Character Face Assortment.  Also, inside the "L", "V" and the "E", I stamped some little hearts using the Technique Tuesday ~ The Language of Love stamp set


For the black, scalloped rectangle in the background, I used the Elegant Edges ~ Cricut cartridge.  Notice that in each little scallop I stamped "Be Mine" using My Creative Time's ~ You Had Me At Chocolate stamp set.  Isn't that just too cute?!?!  And to finish it off, the ribbon is Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations.

That's it for now.  Wish me luck...Emma is giving away an entire set of her new stamps and dies to be released this month!!!  What an AWESOME giveaway!  

I have a couple more challenge entries later this week so stay tuned.  Until then, have a great week. 

~Cassandra

7 comments :

CraftsManda said...

How adorable is this?! I love that winking face. The colors are perfect, too!!

Cathryn said...

Soooooo adorable Cassandra!!!!! Love all the stamps you used! Thanks for playing along with us again at Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Mel said...

Very crisp and clean card, great job-

Jovan said...

This is so super cute!

MyCuriousCrafts said...

OMGoodness, love your card. ~Shen

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Cute...Cute card!! Love that face!!

Glora said...

Cassandra this is AMAZING. I love all the little details. The 'be mine' on all the scallops. The hearts on the letters and of course the darling PK face! Hugs- Glora

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...